Love

My Angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are you okay, Hakyeon? Why you taking so long?" Ask Taekwoon as he sit on his bed, leaning at the headboard. He look at the bathroom as he wait for the boy come out. 

"Wait, just a minute!" shout Hakyeon from the bathroom. In few seconds, Hakyeon walk out from the bathroom with shy steps.

"I think its too big for me," said Hakyeon as he look at the pyjama that hugging his body. Taekwoon look at the boy with a smile. Yes, the pyjama is quite big for Hakyeon. The sleeves hide Hakyeon's hand completely and the collar was too big that give Taekwoon access to see his collarbone. He look so cute and squishable.

"No, its not. It perfect for you," reply Taekwoon as he pat the empty space beside him. Hakyeon skip to him with a smile before he sit beside Taekwoon and lean at the headboard too.

They keep silent for a while as they smile. Thinking about the same thing. "I never though you are Leo. My Leo," said Hakyeon without looking at the other one.

"Me too. Never know my little ugly N already become a beautiful boy," reply Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon.

"Yah, I'm not ugly okay. It you who make me look ugly," said Hakyeon as he pout. Taekwoon smile wider when he think about it. Its true. He always make Hakyeon wear missmatch clothes. He does not want other boy look at his N. 

"I miss you, Leo. So much," confess Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon. He really miss his friend.

"I miss you too. But, is it true that you only miss me?" Ask Taekwoon with sneaky smile.

"What do you mean? Of course I miss you," reply Hakyeon as he tilt his head cutely.

"I heard from Hongbin that you does not accept anyone confession

Please log in to read the full chapter