Chapter 9

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

A/N: Hi guys, i can't wait for tonight to upload this chapter... HAHA. i'm so excited. ^^ anyways, here's a glimpse of fany... but she's really not yet included on the scene... *you got what i mean?* you'll see if you read this chapter. Just to remind you guys, you have to know by heart the past chapters, or else, you'll get lost on the following chapters...I'll be doing some experiments on this story.^^ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Sooyoung went out of the house, she walked towards the garage while kicking the stones on the pavement.

 

“Aish!!!!!” she squealed. She went near to the wall and then punched it once…twice…thrice…

 

She punched the wall with countless times until she painted it red, thus, giving her a bruised hand.

 

“ her!.. her!.. AISH!!!!... Arggggghhhh!!!” She shouted in frustration and pounded the wall at the same time. Actually, she really wants to crush Yuri’s face but for the sake of her “promise” to Sica, she tried her very best not to cause a scene which in turn resulted in hurting herself. This time, a tear escaped from her eye, which was followed by several droplets, until she cried silently while leaning on the wall. The scene she saw earlier reminded her of what has happened before with her and Tiffany…

 

---FLASHBACK---(2 years ago)

“Babe, I seriously need to answer my Dad’s call. I’ll just go outside okay?” Sooyoung wants to go out of the bar so she can hear clearly his dad’s call.

 

“Nae. You better be fast arasseo? I don’t want to be alone…” Tiffany pouted and then Sooyoung gave her a quick peck.

 

“Fany ah, It’ll be only a few meters away from here. It won’t take long, I promise.” She pinched Fany’s cheeks.

 

“Okay. I love you…” Fany pulled Sooyoung’s face towards her and then kissed Sooyoung lips.

 

“Nado~~ You behave!” Sooyoung stood up and then ruffled Fany’s hair, then she rushed towards the door to answer the call.

 

While Tiffany is waiting for Sooyoung, she indulged herself on the drinks on their table instead of going on the dancefloor since she’s not in the mood.

 

Suddenly, she was surpised to see Yoona walking towards their table, with a glass of vodka on her hand.

 

“Fany! Why are you just sitting there? Aren’t you bored?” Yoona asked to Fany and then sat beside her. Just then, she felt that Yoona’s arm was slowly wrapping around her waist. She then started to feel a bit uneasy and a bit tipsy due to the liquor on her system.

 

“Yah, you should put down that glass of yours because you’re already drank.” She tried to reach the glass from Yoona’s hand.  However, Yoona moved away her hand farther in which Fany leaned towards her face. Taking advantage of the situation, Yoona moved her face towards Fany and then kissed her. Due to the intoxication from the alcohols, Fany lose control and was carried away with the atmosphere so she wasn’t able to pull out from the kiss.

 

Little did they know, Sooyoung saw clearly what has happened. She couldn’t believe what she saw. That moment, she wants to rush to them and punch to death Yoona but instead of being furious, she calmed herself and waited for “them” to finish that act. She doesn’t want to make a scene on the bar because it’s Tiffany who will be embarrassed, not her.

 

--END OF FLASHBACK--

 

Afterwards, Jessica finally found Sooyoung and approached her. She was surprised to see the red stains on the wall.

 

“Sooyoungie! What have you done?!” She snatched Sooyoung’s right hand and saw the fresh wound on it. However, Sooyoung pulled it away and wipe her tears. She doesn’t want Jessica to see her crying.

 

“It’s none of your business. Why are you here? Your YURI will surely go nuts if she found out you’re here with me. Tsk!” she said with her back facing Jessica.

 

“What?! Sweetie, look at me…” she make Sooyoung face her and then put her hands on Soo’s shoulders. Sooyoung is still looking away from Jessica.

 

“First, I want you to know that the reason why I don’t tell her I’m your girlfriend is because she didn’t know that I’m a gay. I’m afraid that she’ll push me away, look bad at me, or judge me, and I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want to lose my bestfriend.”

 

“Oh really? How about me? You’ll just let me slipped away? So that you can kiss her all the time you want? Huh?!” sooyoung yelled. Suddenly, a hand landed on Sooyoung’s face.

 

Sooyoung used her left hand to caress her cheek. Jessica slapped her way too hard.

 

“How can you say that? For your information, she’s the one who kissed me!” Jessica is starting to let her tears roll down on her face. “I know I have a mistake for letting her kiss me but atleast, you could have understood the situation first before fuming out!”

 

“Don’t you know how painful to see your girlfriend kissing other girl? IT HURTS SO MUCH! It’s slowly killing me… I can’t bear it…” Sooyoung said while crying.

 

“But you should know that it’s not my intention to kiss her…  It happened very sudden that’s why I can’t do anything… Did you understand what I’m trying to say?” Jessica replied with tears also on her face.

 

This started to put some sense on Sooyoung, so she moves nearer to Jessica and hugged her. Finally, she gave in. She knew that’s she’s being unfair to Jessica for misjudging her acts. But still, her anger for Yuri remained.

 

“I’m sorry S-sica… I’m so sorry…” She sobbed.

 

Jessica patted her back and said, “Paboya!! You know that you’re the only one I want to kiss, right?”

 

She pulled out from the hug and then reaches for Sooyoung’s bruised hand.

 

“awww! Aish!” Sooyoung yelped.

 

“Tsk. We have to cure this now or else, we don’t have any option but to cut this hand.” She joked. This time, the atmosphere was lighter.

 

“MWO?! Isn’t that morbid?” Sooyoung chuckled and then wiped her tears. She then looked at Jessica straight to the eyes and kissed her on the forehead.

 

“I love you…”

 

“I love you more… I love you more than anything Sooyoung. Don’t forget that.”

 

Yes.

 

I won’t.

 

 

 

 

-----

satisfied? or not?

bye for now!

i'll be back next saturday!^^

i love you my readers!

AND SILENT READERS!, i wanna hear you... please do comment guys, it's tiring to write if you don't get reponses from the readers^^