Chapter 10

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

 

-edit-

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

 

Jessica brought Sooyoung to her room to cure the latter’s wounds. Afterwards, they went down and join the others on the dining room.

 

“Oh Jess, what took you so long? Come here, there’s still some food left” Mr. Jung said.

 

“Sorry dad. Uhmm, anyway, Dad, Uncle Kwon, here’s Sooyoung” She then pulled Sooyoung near to her. Sooyoung bowed politely and greet them.

 

“Annyeong haseyo. Sorry for making you wait for us.” She said as she scratched her head.

 

Whatever. Yuri thought and then rolled her eyes. Seeing this act, Krystal nudged Yuri and signaled to shut up.

 

“Come here Choi. Ahh, Kwon, this is Choi Sooyoung, my daughter’s….well… uhmm, how should I say it?” Mr. Jung said as he guided Sooyoung towards Mr. Kwon.

 

“Actually, she’s my---“ Jessica was about to say something but Sooyoung interrupted her.

 

“I’m her friend, a-a very close friend…” Sooyoung said and then smirked. On the other hand, the Jungs just gave her a what-the-hell-did-you-just-said look.

 

“I see, well I must admit that you’re such a gorgeous lady, Ms. Choi” Mr. Kwon complemented and then offered a shake hand.

 

Sooyoung reached Mr. Kwon’s hand which made the others to be shocked seeing the wounded hand of hers.

 

“What happened to that unnie?!” Krystal exclaimed.

 

“Ahh, this? It’s nothing. I just had some trouble fixing my car awhile ago. Just don’t mind this.” She said in an assuring tone.

 

“Can we continue eating now?” Yuri scoffed. Sooyoung just gave a sharp look at her. She’s still not in good terms with her.

 

The couple took a seat around the table, in which Jessica is besides Sooyoung, followed by Mr. Jung, then Mr. Kwon, Yuri, and then Krystal (a/n: circular table).

 

After the dinner, the oldies (Mr. Jung and Mr. Kwon) decided to take a stroll around the garden while Krystal dragged Yuri out from the house. On the other hand, the couple went to Jessica’s room to check again Sooyoung’s injury.

 

“Yah unnie! What’s wrong with you huh? Are you out of your mind?!” Krystal blurted out.

 

“Why? I used to kiss Jessica when we were still young… I don’t see anything wrong with that.” Yuri said nonchalantly.

 

“But that’s the point! That was before… It’s not the same anymore unnie. And what made it worst is that you did it at the wrong time!”

 

“Huh? What do you mean? Is it because of that bad Choi?! I don’t like the way she acted earlierand on how she treated Jessie… She doesn’t have the right to do that!” Yuri exclaimed.

 

“She HAS the right to be angry with YOU because she’s my unnie’s GIRLFRIEND… That’s what I’m trying to say to you earlier before they came here…” Krystal pointed out.

 

Yuri was very shocked to know the truth. All of her hopes and anticipations are suddenly washed away after listening to what Krystal has said.

 

In denial of the truth, Yuri stuttered, “H-huh? A-are you k-kidding me? Seriously?! I t-thought she’s just her c-close friend?” Guilt, jealousy, frustration, and sorrow are slowly eating her conscience. She already know why Sooyoung is mad at her.

 

“Yes… they’ve been together for almost a year. I think you should know the details from Jessie and not me. And also, I guess you really need to make it up for my unnie and also, for Sooyoung unnie.”

 

Being still in aghast, Yuri remained silent for a while to absorb everything she heard from Krys. She can’t believe that the one she love already belongs to someone else. If only she was true to herself from the first place, she could have made the first move to Jessie and probably, they will end up with each other.

 

 

 

--MEANWHILE on JESSICA’s ROOM—

“Sweetie… why did you say that?” Jessica asked while facing her back to Sooyoung. Conversely, Sooyoung moved closer to Jessica and then hugged her from behind. She placed her chin on Jessie’s shoulder.

 

“What? That you’re just my close friend?”

 

“Are you still mad of me Youngie?”

 

“I thought you don’t want Yuri to know the truth. That’s why I lied. I don’t want her to look or treat you bad just because she knew that you’re not straight.” Soo said while locking her free hand to Jessica’s hand.

 

This time, Jessica faced Sooyoung and then cupped her face. “Youngie, that was before… But now, I really don’t care about that. What matters to me is you sweetie… I want them to know that you are my girlfriend… My gorgeous, hot, and y girlfriend…Choi Sooyoung…” she said seductively, and then she gave a peck on Sooyoung’s lips.

 

“You know Sica, that’s one of the sweetest things you have said to me… I love you” Sooyoung leaned on Jessica with their forehead against each other.

 

Jessica planted a small kiss on Sooyoung’nose, and said “I love you Youngie…I love you so much… Please don’t forget that”

 

Yes. I’ll never forget. Sooyoung thought.

 

 

------

 

 

 

After realization has struck Yuri, she roamed around to look for Jessica. She wanted to talk and apologize to her misbehavior before. Just then, she saw the couple coming down the stairs so she walks towards them. Jessica and Sooyoung stopped upon seeing Yuri, in which Sooyoung gave a stern look to Yuri.

 

“J-Jessica… Can we t-talk? It won’t take long...” She said with pitiful eyes.

 

Jessica looked at Sooyoung asking for permission. Sooyoung just gave a nod to her and then walked away from. She knows that she still needed to give time Jessica and Yuri to talk alone regardless of what has happened awhile ago.

 

“Jess… I-I’m so sorry… I’m such an …” Yuri said while looking down.

 

Jessica walked near to Yuri and put her hands on Yuri’s shoulder. “You shouldn’t be sorry Yuri ah… Well, what you did was a bit surprising…b-but I h-have something to say…”

 

Yuri then looked at Jessica and then held her hands. “I knew it all Jessie… Krystal told me everything so you don’t have to worry anymore”

 

“W-what?... I-I’m sorry I didn’t tell it to y-you because….because I’m af-fraid that you-- “ Yuri cut her off.

 

“Ssshh… I really don’t have anything against that… you know… you having a relationship with another girl…” Because I’m like that, too. She thought.

 

“R-really? You mean, It’s okay even if I’m gay? Are you sure you won’t feel awkward or what?”

 

Actually Jess, I like you so there’s nothing to worry about. Yuri thought again.

 

“Why would I? haha! Did you forget that I’m your bestfriend?” She said while messing Jessica’s hair.

 

Jessie smiled and then suddenly hugged Yuri. She really missed this girl so much.

 

“Yuri ah, I missed you so much…”

 

Yuri hugged back and said “I missed you too, Jessie… Sorry for the bad introduction before… Tsch. I was just overwhelmed with lots of emotions I’m feeling when I see you jess…”

 

Just then, Jessica pulled out from the hug and then smacked Yuri’s shoulder. “Yah! You know… you’re so corny!” This made Yuri chuckled a bit.

 

“It’s nice to see you smile again…” Yuri pinched Sica’s cheek and then looked at Sica’s straight to her eyes.

 

“What’s with the serious mode uhuh?”

 

YURI’s POV

 

“Actually, I have something to say…”

 

She looked closely to me. “Okay… what’s that?”

 

“I-I…. Uhmm… I l-l… “ I stuttered. I want to blurt it out but it seems that there was something blocking my throat. Oh my, nerves are slowly killing me right now.

 

“Hey, why are you stammering? Just spill it okay?” Jessica smiled.

 

I took a deep breath and then, “Uhmmm… well, Jessie…” should I say it now?

 

It’s now or never Yuri… Go for it!

 

“Jessie, I want you to k-know that…”

 

Geez! What if she turns me down? What will happen to us?

 

And how about Sooyoung? Arghhh! I’m actually freaking out right now. I guess this is not the right time to confess to her. I know I’ll just make things more complicated.

 

“Yuri…”

 

“Oh… I just want to tell you that I-I w-want to talk to Sooyoung… I-I wanna apologize to her” What a bad excuse.

 

“Is that all? You go there and talk to her.” Jessica pointed her finger to where Sooyoung is.

 

“You’re not coming with me?”

 

“No. You fix your own mess. Arasseo?” Shoot! I have a bad feeling about this.

 

“B-but… what if she’ll do something crazy? I don’t want to die yet…” I pleaded to her.

 

“She’s not like that. I know she will do the right thing.” Oh yes, I hope so.

 

I just nodded and then sighed. I know Choi is a bit temperamental so I need to be extremely careful.

 

As I walked towards to her, I’m thinking of what I should say to her. I don’t want to look dumb at her.

 

She was facing her back at me so I tapped her.

 

“Choi… Can we talk?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------

awww. that's it for now.. i'm so tired... T____________T anyway, i'll try to update again tomorrow^^ comments please^^