Chapter 4

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

 

A/N: italics are character's thoughts. Enjoy reading!

 

 

 

 

 

We pulled out and seek for air, and then, I picked my phone to answer whoever it is.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Woah. Wait. What’s with the cold tone? Eheh?” Geez! It’s only Krystal!

 

“YAH! Why the heck you’d call at this time?” I snarled at her and then look to Sooyoung. She just smiled at me while playing the fingers of my free hand.

 

“Ohhhh… Did I interrupt something over there?” I heard her giggled on the other line. Right now, I really wanna strangle her to death for disturbing US.

 

“Actually, you just ended our making out sess---“ I didn’t able to speak the last word because Sooyoung closed my mouth with her hand. Because of that, I shoved her away and laughed on how she acted.

 

“Hey, are you still embarrassed by it? Krystal is an adult already…” I chuckled as I whisper to Sooyoung.

 

“Errr. I’m still not comfortable hearing you and your sister talking about those stuffs.” She shrugged and then shifted her attention on my food. I just gave it to her so that I can talk now to Krystal.

 

“UNNIE! Are you still there?!”

 

“Yes. Yah!! Why did you call?”

 

“I just want to inform you that Daddy wants you to go home today. As in T.O.D.A.Y.”

 

“What?!” I blurted. “Why? You all know that I have a work tomorrow right?”

 

“Remember dad’s best friend? Uhmmm. Mr. Kwon?”

 

Mr. Kwon? I seriously can’t recall who that man was. “No.”

 

“Unnnnniieee! Do you have Alzheimer’s or what? It’s Uncle Kwon!”

 

“Oh! Uncle Kwon! Yeah right. What’s with him?”

 

“He’s actually here in Korea three days ago. Dad said that Uncle wants to visit us today so he wanted you to come home so that you can meet Uncle’s daughter.”

 

“Jinja? Yuri’s also here?” excitement can be heard on my tone. I’m really looking forward to meet her. She’s like my best friend ever since the world began.

“Isn’t it obvious yet?”

Omo. She’s really here. Upon realizing Yuri is indeed here in Korea, a huge smile formed on my face which made Sooyoung shot me with her curious eyes.

 

“Okay. I’ll be there in a couple of hours. Bye.”

 

“Yuri’s here?” Sooyoung asked.

 

I nod as I remained smiling. I’m really looking forward to see Yuri now because we’ve never seen each other for about 6 months? Or 7? Arghhh. I want to see her badly.

 

“Sooyoungie…” I hold her hand and touch her chin. “I have to go to my parent’s house now.”

 

“Hmmm. Why? Is it because of Yuri?” She said in a cold tone. I smell some jealousy over here.  By the way, did I mention earlier that Sooyoung’s get jealous easily? Yeah, that’s her waterloo and when she got jealous, it’s kinda hard for me to console her. However, I love that attitude of hers because that makes me feel so special for her.

 

“Yes?” I said in a teasing tone. I want to see her more jealous for this thing. Haha.Let’s see.

 

“Okay.” Again, another cold answer. She pulled out her hand from mine take some tissue from the table to wipe .

 

“Oh my.. I really can’t wait to see her! I wonder how she looks like now.”

 

“You seemed so excited about this stuff huh?” She raised her right eyebrow. Strike two! One more and I’m sure she will snap out.Actually, I’m rolling out from laughing on the back of my mind.

 

“Oh hell yeah! Sweetie, do you want to come with me?”

 

“No.” Strike three! Gothca!

 

“Please?” I said as I anchored my arm on her left arm.

 

“I said no.” After that, she stood up and tried to walk away from me. That made me grin a lil bit.

 

“Hey sweetie, don’t tell me you’re jealous?” I giggled.

 

“Me? I’m not. Why would I?” She smirked and continues to walk. I just followed and walked beside her.

 

“Because you are really jealous of her.” I reach for her hand but she quickly pulled it out.

 

“See? Now tell me why are you acting like this?” I said and stopped from walking.

 

She faced me and said “OKAY. FINE. I’M JEALOUS. Happy?!”

 

“Yah, Sooyoungie…” I spoke as I come near to her. And then, I cupped her face and gave her a kiss.

 

She didn’t kiss back, maybe, she’s still pissed off. I have to think of other way to console her or else, this may be a start of a long fight between us. Yah Jessica Jung! You’re so stupid. Serves you right!

 

“Sooyoung… you don’t have to be jealous. She’s my best friend and you’re my girlfriend. Can you see how far the difference between that is?”

 

“……..” No answer. She even looked away from me.

 

“Soo? Okay, I’m sorry. Sorry if I make you jealous. If you don’t want me to go there, fine, I’ll go to my apartment instead.” I’m feeling a bit frustrated now, she’s being so hard-headed again.

 

I walked straight to her car and draw the keys from my pocket but I was taken aback when she suddenly grabbed the keys from me.

 

“I’ll drive you there.” Say what?

 

“Huh? I said I’m not going anymore. Give me that, I’ll drive.” I answered in a more annoyed tone.

 

“Sica, look… I’m sorry okay? I’ll come with you, but we have to go home right away because you have a work tomorrow… I mean BOTH of us have work tomorrow. We can’t afford to lose our jobs right?” Finally, she pulled out a smile which means that she’s not pissed off anymore.

 

“Since when did you became so concerned about your job?” I smirked.

 

“Yah! I just had 6 absences this month. How could you say that?” she pouted and pinch my cheek.

 

“Awwwwwww! Stop it. Eeeeng!” she pinched again my other cheek.

 

“HAHA! That’s for making me jealous! Beeeh!” she run away from me and sat on the driver’s seat. She’s really cute though.

 

“CHOI SOOYOUNG!”

 

“hey, hop in before I change my mind!” She said while laughing at me.

 

“As if that I’ll allow you. Hmmp!” I entered the car, crossed my arms and pouted.

 

As she put my seatbelt on, she leaned on me and kissed my nose. I playfully pushed her away.

 

“What was that for?”

 

“A payback to your kiss awhile ago” She grinned.

 

“Hey, you don’t play fair.”

 

“I’ll make it up to you soon^^”

 

She smiled sweetly and fixed her position and then she the engine and started to drive towards our destination.

 

Yuri ah. Can’t wait to see you.

 

 

 

 

 

---------

Sorry for the late update. lots of school works piled up on my sched so i really can't update that much. anyways, any questions? suggestions? or feedback? just post it down. i'm willing to accept corrections. sorry for grammar glitches. ehehehe. just an amateur writer not an english major^^