CHAPTER 39

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

A/N: guys^^ sorry for the unexpected hiatus...didn't expect that i would be very busy these past few months... it's been 2 months already since i last updated T____T mianhe.... so.... here's the continuation of the prev chap. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you READ THE PREVIOUS chapter so that you won't get confused... anyway, this update is just a piece of my WHOLE update...i divided it into three chapters 'coz...it's very LONG hahaha :D anyway, stop this blab and read my update. THANKS :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY’s POV

 

I was already in front of the door of Sooyoung’s penthouse and just waiting for her to open it. I rang the doorbell several times but there was no response. I heard footsteps along the hallway so I turned my head and saw her walking towards my spot.

 

“Sooyoung ah…” I approached her gave a big hug. I missed her already though we only saw each other yesterday. I tighten my hug, expecting to have something in return, but, there’s…nothing. She’s not moving and just standing still. That made my heart twitch a bit. I guess she doesn’t want me to be here. So slowly, I stepped back only to see her head hanging low, with those tears that are threatening to fall.

 

“Why Sooyoung? What’s wrong?” I lifted her chin to see a clearer view of her face. She’s avoiding my gaze so I made her look at me. I cupped her cheeks and shove away the hair that was blocking her face. Once our glances met, she poured out whatever liquid she’s keeping behind her eyes. I found myself automatically wiping away the tears and then hushing her down.

 

She let out a frustrated groan and shook her head. A weak smile formed on her lips, and then she patted my head. I held her hand and gently pressed it. She then placed her other hand on ours and clasped it. The warmth it transcends to both of us was almost overwhelming – the need for comfort and affection was there. But then, I still can’t understand why she is acting like this. We ended in good terms last night, so what’s wrong? This isn’t about me, maybe… there is really something wrong.

 

“Let’s come in first.” She said after recovering from crying. She guided me inside her house and let me sit comfortably on her sofa. Sooyoung said she’ll prepare something to drink so I waited there.

 

This is my first time to be here. I must admit that her place was perfection – no surprise there. Every piece of furniture from the table to the sofa, to the dining room chairs and every piece of item on it – lamp, plates, martini shaker, and pepper grinder – were clean and neatly put-together. I loved it and everything in it – loved specific item with specific love. My mind suddenly drifted away, thinking how life would be if I were to live in this kind of place together with the one I love. How romantic, I thought.

 

I stood by a long window overlooking the main street of Seoul, now glittering with city lights even in this midday. On a table next to the window, picture frames were placed on top of it. I smiled as I come near to it. Sooyoung was never fond of displaying any of her photographs on our dorm when we were still studying, nor showing it to other people. But once she placed it on a frame and showed it, it only means that it’s important to her, to the point that she wants to see it everyday.

 

And there it is, s a picture of her family – her mom and dad sitting in front, while Sooyoung and Soojin, standing behind them. It’s not a recent one, since Sooyoung has her hair cut short, but it’s lovely to look at it. Because of that, I suddenly missed my family in US, God knows how much I want to be with them, though, I still have some business to finish here in Seoul, which was in the first place the reason why I came back here.

 

Beside that is a picture of Sooyoung and Taeyeon – with Sooyoung’s arms anchored on Taeyeon’s shoulder, while Taeyeon was pulling a wide smile, both of them wearing tux, take note. As far as I can remember, I was the one who took it during my 18th birthday. I was suppose to be treated like a princess that night because it’s my birthday…it’s my ‘special day’. But those dorks made me a photographer and asked me to take a couple of shots of them. I also remembered that Sooyoung wasn’t smiling that much during that time. She looked tensed and stiff, like she was nervous of something. All of a sudden, she went out of the party without me even noticing her leaving. I asked Taeyeon what happened to Sooyoung and that’s when I found out that she was actually planning to confess to me but was afraid to do so…afraid of the huge attention that she’ll get once she did it in front of the guests. So I ran after her (regardless of my gown and high heels), leaving behind the party, the spotlight, and even Taeyeon.

 

 

--FLASHBACK—

 

“Sooyoungie! Hey! Stop there!” She didn’t stop from walking, I mean walking FAST with her long slender legs. Good thing she’s just WALKING and not RUNNING because I wouldn’t catch her up if she would be doing that. I managed to grab her arm to halt her.

 

“Yah, what’s wrong Sooyoungie? You’re such a party pooper!” I said and then pouted with my arms crossed. She then faced me and bit her lip.

 

“I’m sorry Fany but you know…u-uhmm, my stomach seems to be in a bad shape, I badly need to go now. B-bye!” She got out of my grasp and tried to run away again.

 

“Liar! I know you want to say something to me.” With that, she stopped on her tracks and faced me with her eyes widening. Her face flushed all of a sudden and I can say that she’s faltering right now. HAHA!

 

“H-huh? I d-don’t… What are you talking about?” She laughed awkwardly as I come near to her. I can’t stop myself from smiling.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to say it?”

 

“I don’t have anything to say!”  She said heavily and then heaved a deep sigh. Man, this girl needs some push! With that, I moved closer to her until her back meets the wall. She’s more tensed right now and can barely look straight to my eyes. Because of our height differences, I grabbed her necktie with my left hand to lower her head. I inched my face towards her until our noses touched, and then traced her jawline with my finger. This time, her eyes were glued on mine, and I can feel her hot breath brushing on my face. HAHA! Such a tease!

 

“F-Fany ah… w-what are you d-doing?”

 

“Last question… What do you want to say?” I said in a low voice, the husky one. I know sooner or later, she’ll give up and confess to me.

 

“O-okay, fine. Fany…” She exhaled first before continuing, and then she cupped my cheeks. Okay, here we go.

 

I looked to her eyes, with the anticipation taking its toll on me. I’ve waited…patiently, for her to say whatever she wants to say, though I knew it already. I just want to hear it from her…loud and clear. Because I like her. I like her a lot. FYI, I’m not straight.

 

“Fany ah...”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“u-uhh…I just wanna say… Happy birthday! ”

 

“Nae? That’s it?” She bobbed her head enthusiastically.

 

What?! I mean, what the hell Sooyoung? That’s all you’ve got to say?! You know what? I hate you! – That’s what I want to blurt out that time. But of course, I didn’t say it to her. I was hurt a bit. Maybe, Taeyeon’s only kidding me. Maybe, Sooyoung doesn’t like me. Maybe, I’m just assuming things.

 

“Ah well, T-thank you…” I slowly retracted from her, with a hurt expression on my face. I think I’m just overreacting but my tears starts to build up on the corner of my eyes. I guess I made my hopes TOO high. One thing I know for sure, I’ll make Taeyeon pay for this. I quickly turned around and motioned to run away but I stopped when I heard her speak.

 

“Miyoung ah! I like you! I really like you… No…what I mean is, I love you… I love you since… I don’t know when but…what I know is my heart beats for you. You inspire me, you make me happy,  you complete me.”

 

Upon hearing that, my tears start to race down on my face. I’m not crying because of sorrow, it’s because of this some sort of happiness I’m feeling right now. I was flattered and dumbstruck at the same time. I didn’t turned around yet and let her continue on what she’s saying.

 

“I’m sorry if I was being a jerk earlier and kept it from you. You know, you’re a girl…and I’m a girl, too. I’m afraid that people will judge and hurt you. All I care for is you. Tsk. We all know that this kind of relationship is not accepted by our society but I want to take it a chance. I don’t care if I would break these social norms or whatever law there is, all I want is to have you because I love you. I love you so much to the point that I’ll die the moment you say ‘I love you’ to anyone else.”

 

That last sentence struck me. I mean, that’s so sweet! And right now, I want to hit her head thinking about those “norms& laws” about heterouality.I really don’t care about that and then again, I’m not straight! Didn’t she feel it? The skinships, the way I treat her, and the gestures I showed to her, my gosh, she’s so dense! I turned around and met her gaze. I can see that she’s so sincere and meant every single word she uttered. She went near me, clasped my hands and kneeled in front of me.

 

“That’s why Tiffany…Fany..Hwang Miyoung… Would you like to give this dumb a chance to prove how much she loves you?”

 

At this very moment, I want to say YES. But of course, I’m a mean girl. She hurt me a bit a while ago so I decided to get my fair share of making her upset. This is going to be fun.

 

“Sooyoung…I’m sorry…” I avoided her gaze and bit my lip, pretending not to care about what she said.

 

“Huh? Ohh…O-okay…” She hesistantly stood up and let go of my hand. I looked at her apologetically while I saw the painful expression on her face. She really thought I rejected her. Oh well, who on Earth would be happy hearing ‘I’m sorry’ after he/she confessed to you? Meanie me.

 

“Hey, I’m really sorry Soo—“

 

“No. That’s okay. It pretty much but..it’s alright. I understand you.” Oh gosh, she’s crying. Fany ah, look what you’ve done. She must’ve been really hurt.

 

“Wait, what I’m saying is—“

 

“I said it’s okay Fany. We can still be friends right?” She extended her hand, offering a hand shake. I had enough, I don’t wanna play around anymore with her feelings. I feel contented now.

 

“Yah, could you just let me finish what I’m saying?”

 

“What?”

 

“I said I’m sorry for teasing you… I was just fooling around and see if you really meant what you’ve said. And it seems that you took it seriously. I was just kidding!” I rolled my eyes and slapped her arm.

 

“W-what do you mean you’re kidding??” She rubbed her arm and knitted her brows. Aish! She’s really clueless up until now? What the… I’m getting impatient so without any further ado, I closed the gap between our faces and fitted my lips on hers. I planned a one quick sweet peck, but it turned out to be a long intimate kiss.

 

“Miyoung ah, d-did you just kiss me?” Sooyoung said, bewildered.

 

“No. I just told you I love you too.”

 

--END OF FLASHBACK—

                                                                                                                                 

 

No wonder a single photograph can bring a thousand memories from the past. That’s why a lot of people love to take pictures to have a bookmark of those chapters of our lives. I almost shed a tear reminiscing our past. I missed Taeyeon, I missed Sooyoung, I missed us.

 

My heart sank deeper when I turned a little and saw the last picture on that table. It was Jessica and Sooyoung’s selca. I grabbed it and gently graze my finger on the cold glass cover of the frame. They look good together. There is definitely chemistry between them and somehow, I envy Jessica. I wonder how she managed to make Sooyoung fell head over heels for her… how she made Sooyoung set me aside and love her. What saddened me the most is when there is no picture of mine on that table? Tsk. How dumb can I get? Sooyoung hates me so much before so why would she ever want to see even my photo?

 

“Fany, what are you looking at?”

 

Her voice startled me I almost dropped the frame onto the floor. I quickly put back the photo and faced her. Gosh why do I suddenly felt nervous?

 

“it’s n-nothing… Actually, I was just viewing these pics.. And… Jessica looks good here.” I forced a smile to mask the uneasiness I’m feeling. But then, I saw her grinning. Is there something funny?

 

“Hey, are you jealous?” She placed down the two mugs first on the table and put her hands on my shoulders. I raised my eyebrow in return.

 

“Why would I be?”

 

“Because you don’t have a picture there.”

 

I let down my walls now and frowned. Yes, I’m jealous and I’m sad. It makes me feel that I’m just a piece of that doesn’t deserve to have such kind of remembrance.

 

“I never imagined you hate me this much.”  I pouted and just lowered my head.

 

“Tiffany, that was before. And to think that I was a jerk that time, that doesn’t count. I thought I could get through it without seeing any traces from you. But I failed. In fact, i kept a picture of you on my locket. I didn’t put it away though I never looked at it since we separated. I tried to remove your pic, but I just…can’t.”

 

She took off the locket from her neck and handed it to me. It was a locket given by her mother and she always wears it, anytime, anywhere. I opened it and I saw my picture. She’s right, she kept my picture. It was a picture taken years ago, with my hair cut short and dyed black. Actually, she stole it from me and cut my head from the picture so that it can fit on the locket. However, I still feel a bit down and I think she noticed it.

 

“Ayyy, come here baby…” Baby? She called me baby? That was our term for endearment when we were still together. And hearing that again from her sounds so…good. That’s why I shot my eyes on her and in return, I’ve got a confused look from her. She isn’t supposed to say that. Not yet.

 

“Sooyoung, did you hear what you’ve just said?”

 

“Huh? What?”

 

“You called me baby.”

 

“Oh… Did I?” I nodded. And then again, that painful expression came back on her face. She then pulled me in an embrace. I gently rested my chin on her shoulder and nestled on it. I can feel her breathing on my neck.

 

“Sorry Fany. I think I just missed it calling you like that.”

 

“There’s a time for that. But for now, can you tell me please what your problem is?”

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

Sooyoung became silent and hugged Tiffany tighter. Tiffany let the taller girl to hug her and they stayed in that position for a while. They even forgot the existence of the drinks Sooyoung has just prepared. The silence became deafening and it’s making Tiffany anxious even more. Good thing, Sooyoung was able to speak up now.

 

“Remember what I told you last night, that I’ll clear off all the things I and Sica have to talk about?” Tiffany bobbed her head in reply.

 

“I did it… s-she was here last night… she came here without even informing me…”

 

“Oh… you know what, I’m not rushing you to do it… I don’t want to put too much pressure on y—“

 

“Sshh… No Fany, that’s not the case… I was…caught off guard that moment and…didn’t have a-any choice but to admit it to her…”

 

Tiffany pulled away and then faced Sooyoung. She felt the agony and helplessness in Sooyoung’s voice so that pinched her heart. She was so frustrated that they can’t be happy even though Sooyoung is technically, free.

 

“So…how did it go?” Anticipation can be sensed on Tiffany’s voice, but you can’t erase the fact that she’s also nervous on what she’ll hear. She feels that there’s even worse news next to it.

 

Sooyoung took a deep breath and glanced at different directions, just to avoid Tiffany’s gaze. She can’t afford to maintain an eye contact with the shorter girl since she feels like she’ll breakdown the moment she laid her eyes on her.

 

“Of course, i-it didn’t go well. I didn’t think it was that painful…“ Sooyoung groaned in frustration and backed away from Tiffany. She run her fingers through her hair and fell down on the sofa. Her palms met her face, while Tiffany sat beside her and starts to glide her hands gently on Sooyoung’s back.

 

“Are you somehow…regretting it?” Tiffany asked in a half-bitter, half-frustrated tone.

 

“H-huh? Of course not!! No! N-never!” Sooyoung exasperated. It’s like Tiffany has read her mind. It’s true that she never regretted breaking up with Jessica. But the circumstances she’s currently in made her to do so.

 

“So why are you acting like this? Did something bad happen?”

 

“Sica… she… s-she—“

 

RING! RING! RING!

 

A phone call interrupted what Sooyoung is supposed to say. And it so happen that it was her phone that was ringing. Her eyes widened upon looking on the screen. It was Krystal. She hesitated to answer it first, because sermon is the last thing on Earth she wanted to hear right now.  But the ringing didn’t stop and if without Tiffany’s persuasion to answer it, she would let the call die down.

 

“Krystal—“

 

“S-sooyoung unnie!! W..where are you? Help us!” Krystal’s voice was shaking and seems urgent. It made Sooyoung’s heartbeat fasten its pace. Something isn’t right.

 

“Why? What’s happening?”

 

“Jessica unnie’s condition is getting worse! She’s been shouting your name and I think she’s going crazy. Where are y-you unnie?” Just then, Sooyoung heard over the line a muffled sobs from Krystal. On the other hand, Tiffany was just staring at Sooyoung, clueless of what’s happening.

 

“Oh God… Don’t worry, I’ll be there. I’m on my way now. Call the doctors and ask them to do anything they can do for her, okay?”

 

“Nae Sooyoung unnie…”

 

Without any further ado, she finished the call and picked up her keys. She almost forgot Tiffany’s existence if the latter didn’t pull her back when she was about to leave there.

 

“Wait Sooyoung ah, can you tell me what’s happening? Why leave all of a sudden?”

 

“It’s Jessica… She’s in the hospital and…she’s in a critical condition. They need me there.”

 

“What? W-wait… I don’t get it. Jessica’s in the hospital? W-why?”

 

“Fany, I’ll explain everything to you later. But for now, I really need to go…. I’m sorry…” Sooyoung gave an apologetic look on Tiffany. She moved near to Tiffany, cupped her face and planted a soft kiss on the forehead. The shorter girl was still utterly confused on the situation Sooyoung’s into. But based on how Sooyoung acts, this is what Tiffany thinks – that Jessica was somehow caught in an accident, and Sooyoung was blaming herself for what has happened.

 

“I’m coming with you.”

 

“Wha— No way! You’re staying here. Or…you can go somewhere else, but not there.”

 

“I insist. I’ll come with you.” Tiffany picked up her bag and motioned to leave as well but Sooyoung held her arm.

 

“No. What for? Krystal’s there. Yuri’s also there for sure. And who knows if her father is also there? Do you know what’ll happen if they saw you? They’ll blame you for what has happened to Jessica. And I don’t want that to happen.”

 

“But why would they do that? W-what’s going on?!” Tiffany furiously pulled away her arm from Sooyoung. She hates it when she is the only one who isn’t aware of the current events, especially when the person whom she’s asking to isn’t telling her anything. Sooyoung then heaved a deep breath and released a heavy sigh.

 

“After the talk we had, Sica rushed back to her apartment. I can’t keep calm that night so I decided to follow her. When I came there, I saw her on the floor…like almost a lifeless body, with b-blood sprawled beside her. From how it looks, she…tried to end her life! And now, she’s in a critical condition…”

 

“Oh my…” Tiffany was stunned on what she’s hearing. This proved her hunch awhile ago. She can’t help but became pissed off with Jessica. If she’s in the right mind, she wouldn’t do that, Tiffany thought. She was rather speechless right now.

 

“Yuri was so mad at me because she’s blaming me about the incident. And I think she really do have a point… What I did to Sica must’ve triggered her to do that... I never thought things would turn out like this. Miyoung ah, I’m sorry but I don’t know what else to do if something happens to Jessica…” Sooyoung said solemnly almost breaking into tears.

 

Tiffany knows that she should give her best to understand Sooyoung’s situation, and being jealous at it is the very last thing she should do right now. But she can’t help it but feel hurt and resentful on how Sooyoung shows Jessica’s importance to her life.

 

 “O-okay… Go now, they’re waiting for you.” Tiffany said flatly and looked down. Sooyoung noticed it so she touched Tiffany’s chin and lift it up to face her. She then brushed her hand on Tiffany’s cheek.

 

“Look at me Miyoung ah… I’ll be back, I promise. I-I have food on the fridge…ah, just make yourself comfortable here. Do w-whatever you like, uhmm, you can use my pc if you’re bored. Or you c-can roam around the area fir—“

 

Tiffany wants to say “It’s alright, I can manage. It’s not like I would try to kill myself just because you went to hospital for Jessica”. But of course, she can’t blurt it out.

 

“Hey Sooyoung, relax… I know what to do. Don’t worry.” Tiffany slipped out a faint smile. She doesn’t want to burden more Sooyoung because she knows that the latter has a lot more important things to focus on – which hurt her badly since it is Jessica.

 

“Hmm… I’ll be back, okay? Just wait for me… Sorry but I have to go now.”

 

“It’s alright. Be careful…” Sooyoung quickly planted a kiss on Tiffany’s cheek and she’s gone like a bubble. On the other hand, the shorter girl just let out a sigh and fall back on the sofa, thinking of what she should do while waiting for Sooyoung.

 

 

------------

 

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

 

I was catching up my breath when I reached the ICU. I saw Krystal standing there, watching the chaos happening inside through the windows.  Another girl was also standing beside Krystal, who’s been trying to calm her. . I mentally cursed that girl. It’s Yuri. She’s still here.

 

But I could care less if she’s still here. What I am concern with is Jessica’s condition. I slowly walked towards them until I saw clearly what’s happening inside. Doctors and nurses were crowding around Jessica’s bed. And there’s Uncle Jung who is patiently standing just beside the bed, with another nurse holding his arms from behind like she was supporting him. Just then, Krystal and Yuri faced me when they saw my blur reflection on the glass window.

 

“Sooyoung unnie!”

 

Krystal suddenly hugged me and so I did the same thing. She pulled out and faced me with her puffy red eyes.  

 

“What’s happening to Sica?”

 

“I and Yuri unnie were about to leave when we heard Sica unnie screaming from the room. And then she started to shiver like hell and keeps shouting your name. We can’t make her calm so the doctors take charge and there they are…” 

 

My gaze shifted on the window wherein I saw the tension inside the room has already subsided. One of the doctors is talking with Uncle Jung while the others are doing some verification on the machines supporting Jessica’s life.

 

“Sica…” I uttered under my breath. I can’t stand seeing her like this. It’s really killing me.

 

“Unnie ah, why would Sica do this? I thought everything will be fine when she left the house…”

 

“What do you mean?” I was perplexed. I faced Krystal with Yuri holding her arms from behind. Based on Krystal’s question, I assume that Yuri has told her what happened.

 

“Remember the time you called me? She was calling you at the same time so I think she ASSUMED that you didn’t want to talk to her since she can’t get through your line. She even threw her phone. You know my sister, she’ll never be at peace as long as she didn’t get what she wants. So that day, she rushed out of the house and went back to Seoul just to look for you. And I expect that it would turn out okay…. You even said to me that you’ll patch things up with her right? But this? Why? What happened?”

 

Honestly, I’m freaking out inside now. Should I tell her the truth? That I broke Jessica’s heart for Tiffany? No, no, no. I looked down and my brows met. What should I say? I don’t have any options left, do I?

 

“I’m sorry Krystal… But J-Jessica and I b-bro—“

 

“Sooyoung ah!” I wasn’t able to finish what I have to say when Yuri suddenly yelled. I looked at her confused and she just glared at me. I and Krystal were speechless.

 

“Follow me. And you Krystal, go to Uncle Jung. We’ll be back later.”

 

“Uhm, o-okay.”  Krystal bowed and then went inside the room, leaving me and Yuri. Here she goes again, showering her conceitedness upon me.

 

She started to walk away so I just followed her. Why would she stop me telling it to Krystal? This isn’t helping me at all.  I don’t know what she’s up to. After a few meters away from Jessica’s room, she stopped and faced me. She then pushed me on the wall and clutched my collar. I groaned at the sudden impact on my back.

 

“Aren’t you contented on what you’ve done?!”

 

“Uggh! Yah, Yuri! What’s your problem?!” I tried to push her away but since I don’t have any strength remaining on my body, it was just a futile attempt. I was emotionally and physically exhausted right now

 

“What are you trying to say to Krystal huh? Are you really out of your mind?! ”

 

“I c..can’t understand your point Yuri-sshi.”

 

“You’re about to tell to Krystal that you and Jessica broke up, right? Unbelievable… Don’t you have any mercy left in you?!”

 

“We’re over… I should tell them the truth. Besides, this is what you want right? You want them to blame and hate me because of what happened to Jessica. You want me to suffer… Congrats, you made it!”

 

BLAGGGG! ! ! ! ! !

 

With that, I already found myself slumped on the floor. I felt a stinging pain on my jaw which made me cringe while slowly getting up. She punched me. How dare her. Arggh! Seriously, if only I have a gun, I could have pulled the trigger and shoot it directly to her head.

 

“You’re right! I want to see you suffer. I want you to feel bad about this. I want you to be on that bed instead of Jessica! But no matter how much I hate you, I can’t let them hate you… Jessica wouldn’t be happy if that happened. And if they knew it, it’ll just add up to their burden. Uncle Jung has been thinking too much on how to take care of her daughters, and it would not be good if he will know that her daughter tried to end her life just because of a piece of like you!”

 

BLAGGGG! ! ! ! !

 

“Watch your mouth. Say it again and I’m gonna make sure that you’ll never see the sunlight ever.” I said gritting my teeth after I successfully landed a punch on her face. It’s just too much.

 

I was about to turn around and head back to Jessica’s room when she grabbed my arm and throw another punch on me. ! I hissed and tackled her. Her back hit the wall and I clutched her collar. But as I’ve said earlier, I don’t have enough energy to fight with her so with one big push, I fell on the ground and she pounced on me.

 

“Waeyo? Are you hurt to hear that you’re such a trash? Isn’t it? Paboya!”

 

“Aish! Shut the crap! You know what? you’re just an insecure that is so frustrated with the fact that the girl you love doesn’t loves you back!”

 

“Ughhh… what did you say huh?! Jerk!”

 

BLAAGGGG!

 

Ouch…another punch… With that, I struggled to get up but she hovered above me and kept on throwing punches in which I used my arms to shield me.

 

“Yuri ah, Sooyoung ah, stop that!!”

 

Just then, a familiar voice knocked our senses back and stopped us from doing this .

 

“u..uncle j-jung?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

next update will be next week :D

thanks for supporting :D

 

AND PLEASE DO UPVOTE MY FIC. THANKS :D