Chapter 14

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

Being the new personal assistant of Soojin, Sooyoung will be now staying at her office which means no more private time nor sleeping session during her work hours. Because of that, she called Jessica to tell everything that has happened.

 

“Sicaaaaaaaa~~ I’m ruined….”

 

“Oh? What happened sweetie?”

 

“Soojin just threw me out of my office…. And what’s worst is that i’ll be her P.A.!!!!” she sulked. Jessica left a soft giggle on the other line.

 

“Jinja? Isn’t that great?”

 

“Are you kidding me?!  I don’t want that! I don’t want to follow her like a dog… I don’t want to... I really don’t want it!” she said in between of her fake sobs.

 

“That’s what you get for being a lazy bummer! You should be grateful with that… at least, Soojin unnie didn’t demote you as a janitor.” She snickered.

 

“Sicaaa! You’re supposed to make me feel better and not give me another sermon!” Sooyoung whined.

 

“Youngie, it doesn’t mean that if you’re my girlfriend, I’m gonna tolerate your misdoings. Don’t worry, even if you’re just a personal assistant…I still love you.”

 

Sooyoung suddenly blushed upon hearing that. Jessica never fails to make her heart grow fonder for her.

 

“……..”

 

“Youngie, are you still there?”

 

“N-nae… I’m just touched… You’re so sweet Sica.”

 

“Jinja? So… won’t I get something in return?”

 

“I love you so so so much Jessica Jung…” then Sooyoung made a kissing sound over the phone.

 

“I wish I could have it real… I miss you Youngie…”

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll be off at 3pm. would you like me to fetch you there?”

 

“Hmmm. Okay. I’ll wait for you.”

 

Sooyoung put down the phone and then looked at the wall clock. Two more hours before 3pm. She just wished that time would run fast because it bores her to death staying at her unnie’s office.

 

--AT THE AIRPLANE—

Tiffany has been travelling for 10 hours (A/N: this is just an approximation since I really don’t know the travel time from LA to S.Korea.hehe) which means in just 2 hours, she’ll be landing on Korea. She hadn’t got any sleep within the trip since she had a lot of things in her mind – her father’s business, her best friend, and also…Sooyoung.

 

She’s excited but worried at the same time. She doesn’t know what to say and do if at any moment, she saw Sooyoung.

 

‘I don’t think I’m ready to see her’,she to thought to herself. She just wished that she wouldn’t meet her yet because that would totally mess her up.

 

She tried to forget her… she tried to erase the feelings she have for Sooyoung… she tried to move on and have a new life after their break-up… 

 

And still, up to this point, she’s working on with that… though she knew in herself that it is Sooyoung who still holds her heart.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

Finally, it’s almost 3 pm so that means I’m out of work. With that, I walked out from Soojin’s office and went straight to the elevator. When the elevator’s door was about to close, suddenly stopped it and joined me inside.

 

“So, how was your first day being a personal assistant huh?” Okay, here’s my bigheaded cousin annoying me again.

 

“I actually enjoyed it so MUCH! Happy?” I said to him with sarcasm.

 

“I see. That job fits you perfectly I think.” Seriously. This man is getting on my nerves.

 

“You know, enjoy your remaining days in MY position because I’ll get it back once I’m done with my sister. Got it?”

 

“Huh... Well, let’s see. I’ll remember that Sooyoung. Just make sure that you really mean what you said.” After that, he came out of the elevator and left me fuming in anger.

 

Aish!I really want to knock off this arrogant man. If only were not in our company, I would have done something he wouldn’t expect me to do to him. Man, I have the strength dude! HAHA.

 

When I reached the parking lot, I drove immediately to Jessica’s company. I seldom fetch Jessica in her workplace because she has her own car.

 

By the way, Sica is working on Kim Stockholdings Inc. which is a just a kilometer away from my company. At first, I had a suspicion on who is she working with. When she told me that she had a job as a consultant with the Kim’s, I was a bit agitated. What if it’s related to Taeyeon and Hyoyeon? What’s gonna happen?

 

But I just shrugged that thought away from me because there are a lot of people in Korea who have ‘KIM’ as their last name. Maybe, it weren’t them. So I let her work in there and besides, it’s a great job deal coz I heard that they pay Jessica very well.

 

When I arrived the place, I stopped my car in front of the building and texted Sica that I’m here already. After a minute, I received a text from her.

 

FR: Sica

Youngie, can you go up here? I have a lot of things to carry… please help me =)

FR: Youngie

Sure. Where are you? =)

FR: Sica

I’m in the 9th floor, then turn left and walk straight. Then turn right and you’ll see a glass door. That’s my office.

FR: Youngie

Okay, just wait for me =)

 

After that, I walked straight to the building and ride the elevator. I pressed the 9th button and then wait patiently to come up to that floor.

 

When I stepped out from the elevator, someone who’s in hurry is rapidly approaching me which caused me to bump with her and fall to the floor.

 

“Umph! What the hell! Can you please look at your---“, I exclaimed while fixing myself but I didn’t finished what I supposed to say when I saw the one who bumped me. My eyes widen when I realized who that person was…

 

“Mianhe! Mianhe! I was in a rush so I didn’t saw you. I’m really sorry!” She said while repeatedly bowing in front of me. I just stared at her blankly.

 

“H-Hyoyeon??” I trailed off. Upon mentioning her name, she looked at me and then projected a shocked face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------

A/N: First of all, I’m really really sorry for the super duper late update! I was supposed to upload this last Saturday but something happened…  I’m so so busy in school so please forgive me. We’re practicing for our cheerdance, and… well… we have “THE BOYS” included in our routine! Yey! Anyway, I hope you’re still with me… I hope you still continue to read this story.. I promise, after this week, I’m gonna update more. So whatcha say? <3