Chapter 8

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

 

Jessica quickly approached Sooyoung to appease her. But Sooyoung won’t budge, she was really about to burst out.

 

“Youngie…sweetie… Look at me.” She cupped Sooyoung’s face. “What you saw was really nothing. It didn’t mean anything, okay?”

 

“Get out of my way.” Sooyoung retorted.

 

“Sooyoung… Please, don’t be like this. Not here. Please? We’ll talk about this later.” She pleaded.

 

Being a bit alarmed, Yuri approached the couple to check what’s going on.

 

“Jessie, is there something wrong?”

 

“You back off ...” Sooyoung said sternly while Jessica is trying to guard her.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong with you Choi?!” Yuri replied annoyingly.

 

The nerve! Sooyoung thought. “Tsch. Are you dumb or what? Just shut the up!” Sooyoung’s voice rose a bit. She was even nudging Yuri.

 

“Sooyoung! Please… Stop this. I’m begging you.” Jessica appealed while having a great hold of Sooyoung’s arm.

 

“Could you just let me go?!” she shot back.

 

“Yah! You know dude? I don’t know why are you acting like that but you should fix that attitude of yours.” Yuri said irritatingly. She was also starting to get annoyed and still unaware of what Sooyoung and Jessica has.

 

Sooyoung then glared at her and said “Mwo?!  How dare you to say that to me? For your information, you’re the one who’s crossing the line.” Sooyoung rebutted.

 

Then, Krystal drew Yuri near to her and murmured, “Unnie, don’t fight back. You’ll just make things more complicated. C’mon”

 

On the other hand, Mr. Jung noticed that it was taking a while for the girls to show up to them so he decided call them again. He then shouted “HEY KIDS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE? CAN YOU GO OVER HERE ALREADY?!!!! PPALI ah!”

 

“NAE!!! We’re coming!!!” Krystal shouted.

 

“You know guys, just shut your tempers for now okay? Dad wants to see us now so let’s go. Deal with it later.” She said to the couple including Yuri.

 

“I can do that but I’m not sure if Choi can. Tsch.” Yuri teased.

 

“Yah! Yuri ah! Can you stop messing around? You’re not helping at all…” Jessica snarled.

 

“Youngie, I know I have my fault but please, let’s set this aside just for now, we can’t afford to let my Dad see you like this… You know he’ll be disappointed. Right?” Jessica explained while holding Sooyoung’s hands in which the latter tried to pulled her hands from Jess.

 

“Yah…Don’t be so stubborn… Youngie ah~ I’m getting tired of this…” Again, Jess was trying to appease Sooyoung.

 

Youngie? What’s with that name? Yuri thought to herself.

 

 

“Hey Jess, if she doesn’t want to go, just let her be.” Yuri said and then went straight back to where Mr. Jung and Kwon are.

 

“Aish! Unnies, let’s go there. Dad’s been waiting for us. Sooyoung unnie, I’ll talk to Yuri unnie later ara?? She’s still clueless about both of you guys so I guess that’s the reason why she did that. I’m so sorry about this.” Krystal explained.

 

However, this ticked off Sooyoung again, “Huh? You haven’t told her that YOU are my girlfriend? Tsch.  Really Jessica… I can’t believe you.” She mocked.

 

“I told you that we’ll talk about this later, right?! Let’s just go there now to finish this!” Jess exclaimed.

 

“Yeah, you’re right. You know what? Both of you go there and I’ll go out. Besides, I’m not part of this affair. I’ll wait for you outside.” Sooyoung scorned and then walked out of the house.

 

“Sooyoung! Yah!... Aish!” Jessie tried to run to her but Krystal pulled her hand and dragged her to the living room.

 

“Unnie, just let her go for now. I guess she needs time to be alone to vent things out.”

 

Jessie sighed in frustration; she’s still worried because Sooyoung might do something wrong if she’s angry.

 

When they reached the living room, Jessica bowed to her father as well to Mr. Kwon. She greeted him but you can notice the worrisome look from her.

 

“Yah, all of you, what’s happening there?”

 

“Errr. Dad… there’s nothing wrong! Haha!! Uhmmm… Right unnie?” Krystal faked and then nudged Jessica.

 

“Y-yes Dad. I and Sooyoung are just fixing some stuff. There’s really nothing worry about.” She lied, obviously.

 

“If I know, they’re just talking about some IRRATIONAL THOUGTHS over there.” Yuri said in sarcasm which made Krystal pounced her arm. Jessica glared at her.

 

“Oh jinja? Sooyoung’s here? Where is she?” Mr. Jung asked curiously.

 

“Uhmm… She forgot something on the car, she said she’ll be back.” Another fat lie from Jessica.

 

“Okay. Let’s have our dinner already. This old man besides me has been complaining for decades that he’s hungy.” Mr. Jung joked.

 

“YAH! That’s not true! Jessica, don’t believe your dad, in fact, he’s the one who’s whining that he’s hungry!” Mr. Kwon refuted.

 

Jessica just gave a weak smile. She became more uneasy due to the situation earlier. Because of that, she excuses herself to check on Sooyoung.

 

“Dad, I’ll call Sooyoung first. You don’t have to wait for us, we’ve already eaten before going here.” Jessica said.

 

“Is that so? Okay.  But at least join us for the dessert okay? I want also Kwon to meet Sooyoung.”

 

“Yes Dad.” Jessica then walked out and goes where Sooyoung is. Yuri motioned to follow Jess but Krystal tugged her shirt and signaled her to do otherwise. Because of that, the 4 of them proceeded to the dining room.

 

 

 

 

 

------

 

i'll upload the last update tonight^^ after that, you have to wait again for a week since i'm going back to school^^

so....what can you say? sorry for the drama...i'll give you more on the next chapters... HAHA

anyway, are you wondering where's tiffany? 

she'll be COMING....SOOOOOON!

comments please^^