Chapter 40.2

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

A/N: GUYS!!!! I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. It's been.....8 months? OMG. Are you still there? :))) Not expecting that much, i guess you all left me already. but that's ok, my fault :( but for those who ARE STILL THERE, here's an update!!!!! ahihihi! kindly read the previous chapters for refreshments. hahahaha! so....ah! reminder...this is a little bit rated. so beware kids :))

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: listen to this song while reading, nice mood setter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIXVufKVQB4)

 

Right after leaving the hospital, Sooyoung went first to a soju house drowning all the doubts and problem she have. And then it clicked her, Tiffany is still waiting for her. So after consuming several bottles of soju, she went back to her penthouse to go check on Tiffany, if and only if, she’s still there. Though she knows that she doesn’t have the right to face her after what she’s done, she can’t help but still yearn for Tiffany’s presence.

 

The lights were dim upon Sooyoung has entered her place. She wondered if Tiffany was still there so she looked around to see the lampshade in the living room . She thought she’s just hallucinating due to the alcohol but she saw something at the living room. She walked near the couch and was surprised to see Tiffany sleeping comfortably at it. She kneeled next to her and stared for a while at the sleeping girl.

 

If anyone sees her staring like that at the sleeping girl, they would think that it’s a lil bit creepy. But Sooyoung could careless on how does she looks, besides, this could be the last time she can look closely at this girl. She studied Tiffany’s face intently. Thanks to the lampshade’s light for it has emphasized every single detail that Sooyoung wants to remember for the rest of her life. She carefully shoved away the hair that was blocking the view, and gently hovered her fingers in every feature on the sleeping girl’s face without even touching them so that it wouldn’t cause her to wake up. Starting from those perfectly shaped eyebrows that matched her hair’s color; those curly eyelashes that complements her eyesmiles; down to her state-of-the-art arc of her nose; Sooyoung can’t help herself but graze her thumb softly on well-chiseled cheeks; and finally landing on those plump lips Tiffany had.

 

With that, Tiffany jerked on the touch which made Sooyoung retract her hand away from it. The other girl brushed her eyes and let out a quick yawn. She blinked a few times and jolted up and sit realizing Sooyoung was already there.

 

“Omo! How long have you been there? Oh my I’m so sorry, I’ve slept! I didn’t mean to stay here for long. I just lied down after cleaning up a bit here but I never thought I would really fall into sleep. I’m so sorr—“

 

“Ssshh, it’s okay. Don’t have to worry.” Sooyoung smiled while Tiffany bit her lip due to her embarrassment.

 

“Oh by the way, have you eaten yet? I’ve prepared ham sandwich a while ago. Lemme get it for you.” Tiffany was about to stand up when Sooyoung hugged her waist and leaned her head on Tiffany’s lap while she remained on the floor. Surprised with the taller girl’s actions, Tiffany stared confusedly and put a hand on her head.

 

“What’s wrong Soo?”

 

“…”

 

“Soo… Are you drunk?” said Tiffany sensing an intoxicating scent from Sooyoung.

 

“J-just a bit..hikk!”

 

“Why? Why are you like this?”

 

“L-Let’s just stay like this for a while. Please?” Sooyoung said without lifting her head.

 

“Okay, if that’s what you want.”

 

The two remained silent but their hearts are the ones who are making the loudest noise right now. Sooyoung is acting strange but Tiffany already got a hint of what’s heading in front of them, and based from how it looks, it doesn’t bring any good news to her. She knew it has something to do with Jessica, but she doesn’t know exactly where it leads them – for the better or for the worse? She was hurt so badly before and was not prepared for a second heartbreak. The thought of having Sooyoung again is so luring to the point that she had let her walls down and allow Sooyoung to have a grasp of her heart once again, though she made it clear that they were still bound as friends until she has cleared her slate. Setting a boundary between them serves as her lifeguard for if Sooyoung let her down again, a part of her will remain alive because they are just friends. No more, no less.

 

“Fany ah, would you be mad at me if I say sorry to you again?” said Sooyoung, still her head on Tiffany’s lap.

 

“Is this about Jessica?” Tiffany said with a sigh as she combs Sooyoung’s hair. The other girl just remained silent, feeling the guilt all over again.

 

“I’m… sorry…”

 

“enough Soo… ”

 

Sooyoung then lifted her head and looked up to Tiffany. She doesn’t know what to say, especially now that Tiffany is getting a hint of what happened at the hospital.

 

“F-Fany…”

 

“Look, Sooyoung ah, I’m not dumb as you think okay? Anyone who will see you act this way would really feel there’s something wrong. And I know that this has something to do with Jessica, in which I, don’t have the slightest interest to listen with it.”

 

Tiffany stood up and headed to the glass door dividing Sooyoung’s living room and balcony. Sooyoung followed the shorter girl’s lead and stood behind her.

 

“Fany ah, you don’t understand! I have to tell you something… I think it would be best if you listen to me first.”

 

“Do you know what I think is the best? To just shut it up and drop it. Why can’t we just talk about us and none of her? I’m begging you, just for this night. I don’t wanna hear a single word about her…Spare me this night. Can you do that?” Tiiffany burst.

 

In order to appease the shorter girl, Sooyoung came closer and hug her from behind. Tiffany tried to get free from it but Sooyoung tightens her grip and sent featherlike kisses on the shorter girl’s shoulder. She places her chin on Tiffany’s shoulder and mumbles her reply.

 

“Okay… Fine.. I… won’t… do… it… again… happy?”

 

“……” No reply from Tiffany. Sooyoung continue to give light kisses on her shoulder and up to her neck.

 

“Fany?…”

 

“……”

 

Though Tiffany starts to enjoy the kisses given by Sooyoung, she chose to ignore it and fool around a lil bit.

 

“Hey Miyoung ah.”

 

“Tsk. You should do better than that.” Tiffany broke free and then headed to the door after picking up her things. Being alarmed, Sooyoung followed Tiffany and then held her wrist right before Tiffany touched the door’s handle.

 

“Yah, where do you think you’re going?”

 

“I’m leaving, isn’t that obvious? So please, let go of my hand.”

 

“Well, I’m not gonna let you out.” 

 

“Yah! Sooyoung!” She then pulled Tiffany away from the door and pushed her on the wall. Because of the impact, Tiffany dropped her bag and flinched a bit. Sooyoung trapped her between her arms leaning on the wall. Both of them fixed their gazes on each other.

 

“Tell me Fany, will you still love me regardless of anything?”

 

“Soo, I won’t be standing here if I won’t. Why? After all the things we’ve been through, don’t you still believe in me?”

 

“No. That’s not what I meant… I’m just…scared… Scared that I will lose you again.”

 

“That won’t happen. I think it’s the other way around.” Tiffany let out a bitter chuckle.

 

“Miyoung-ah? Look, I just need you to trust me and believe in me. Whatever happens, please remember that I… I still love you and it will forever remain on my heart , mind, and soul. I may not say the words as such, I know I didn’t fit in that much, but I’m yours. I love you Miyoung.

 

Tiffany was dumbfounded with what Sooyoung has said. She didn’t have the chance to reply on her as Sooyoung places on Tiffany’s. The bitter taste of alcohol plus the sweet chapstick taste makes Tiffany drowned and stunned for a while. She owned the shorter girl’s lips slowly by nibbling until the latter starts to move hers and return the favor. But Tiffany wants to punish Sooyoung for making her feel bad a while ago. So she plunged deeper unto Sooyoung, kiss her hardly. She even put her hands and Sooyoung’s head to pull it towards her to deepen the kiss, and when she felt that Sooyoung was already getting used to it, she pulled out from it.

 

“Oh my, are you serious?!” Sooyoung exclaimed, obviously, she became so frustrated from what Tiffany did. She can’t hide the fact that her body has been longing for this girl in front of her for such a very very long time.

 

“This... Let’s stop this Soo. I have to go?” Tiffany pulled away and turned around.

 

“Oh c’mon… Don’t do this to me.” Sooyoung caught her hands which made her face her and then lean her forehead on Tiffany’s. Their faces are just an inch apart, their noses touching, and their breaths brushing each other faces.

 

“I should go home now Sooyoungie…”

 

“No… you should stay… Please?”

 

“But it’s too la—“

 

“Please Tiffany, if you’re asking me not to talk or think about Jessica, then I’m asking you now to stay here. Be with me, even just for this night… “

 

“I can’t…”

 

“And why?” Sooyoung whispered.

 

“You know this is not right… It’s…unfair. It’s unfair for Jessica…”

 

“Don’t think like that, I’m begging you.”

 

“And how am I supposed to think about that?” Tears are already b on Tiffany’s eyes. Her strength to hold on is slowly draining out of her body due to this emotional torture. And this left Sooyoung’s scattered all over the place. At this very moment, she could not any longer hide her rambling feelings, and just let herself breakdown.

 

“Just think about us! I love you so much Miyoung…I love you… oh my! God knows how much I love you! Please… d-don’t leave… I…I… I’m doing everything to get back things into places, but it…it’s falling apart! Honestly, I’m so tired right now… I really don’t know what to do! So help me please… Fany ah, you’re the only one I can hold onto… I—“ said Sooyoung in between of her sobs. She was cut off by Tiffany with a tight and yet a gentle hug.

 

“Ssshh… It’s alright Soo… It’s alright… Just let it out…”

 

“Please… will you stay?”

 

(kindly play this song if you want: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFfKb_WEkCE)

 

Sooyoung quickly filled in the gap between their faces before Tiffany can say anything. The kiss was different from what Sooyoung did earlier. It was slow yet tempting, gentle yet addicting. She took her time to devour on the shorter girl’s plump lips with every movement she made. Tiffany wasn’t ready to give in and remain motionless standing there, though, a burning sensation starts to build within her. Knowing that the other girl is still holding back,  Sooyoung slid her left hand on the back Tiffany’s neck, having a good grasp of the latter’s lips; while her other hand trailed Tiffany’s arms, down to her waist, and slowly getting under her shirt, feeling the shorter girl’s skin. Tiffany jerked at the sudden touch, but wasn’t able to react since Sooyoung put more pressure on her kisses, now using her tongue to graze Tiffany’s lips while seeking entrance unto it. Not only that, Sooyoung took advantage of her position so she pressed her body more towards to Tiffany, feeling the fullness of the shorter girl’s chest. With that, Tiffany was pressed between the wall and the taller girl with her knees weakening and her hand now anchoring to Sooyoung’s neck which is her only support now to remain standing.

 

“Soo…”

 

“Hmm?” answered Sooyoung while trailing down kisses from Tiffany’s lips, towards her chin, and inch by inch, going down to her neck.  Apart from that, Sooyoung moved her hand upward underneath Tiffany’s blouse, touching her almost-sensitive mounds.

 

“Sooyoung ah…” a moan slipped from Tiffany. Sooyoung stopped for a while, faced her with her forehead pressed against on Tiffany, both of them catching their breaths.

 

“Waeyo? Do you…want me to stop?”

 

“You’re drunk… This…It’s wrong. I don’t want any of us to regret this.” Tiffany hushed.

 

“I won’t. And you won’t. I know what I’m doing Fany, and whatever may happen, it’s all in me.”

 

“A-aniyo… It’s just..” Tiffany managed to say while seeking for air to breathe.

 

“What?.. Tell me…”

 

“Can we just go to your room?” Tiffany said in a hush, almost unrecognizable. But since all of Sooyoung’s focus was only onto her, she managed to hear the older girl’s request.

 

“No problem my lady…” Sooyoung said with a smirk and then plunged onto Tiffany’s lips again.

 

In one skillful move, Sooyoung grabbed Tiffany, with the other girl’s legs wrapped on Sooyoung’s waist, and went to her bedroom. Without any further ado, Sooyoung lay Tiffany on her bed, with herself on top and spent the rest of the night with the girl she’s been longing for such a long time. They continued what business they started earlier but this time, there’s no more holding back from both of them. Truth to be told, it’s been two years since they became intimate to each other, that’s why the hunger for their touches and affection has been overflowing.

 

Sooyoung kissed Tiffany with all of her passion poured onto it. Same as with Tiffany who answered each and every kiss given to her with much love and affection. Getting used to the euphoria it has been giving to them, both are already lost on their own worlds, going with the right rhythm, drowned with every touch, inch by inch, fit together like pieces of puzzle.

 

Restrictions have already been ignored, walls have already fallen down, and feelings have been freely gushing out of them. This time, fate has given them this chance.

 

 

A chance they won’t let go.

 

 

A chance they will take advantage of.

 

 

The chance that may worsen things up.

 

 

The chance that may break them up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

LOVELOTS!

YOUR AUTHOR,

YOONGSOOFANY :)