Chapter 2

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

 

Sooyoung’s POV

“AAAAAHHH!!”  I jolted up from my bed.  . That dream has been haunting me for several months. And I must admit, it’s not good at all.

 

Suddenly, I felt a warm hand, slowly and gently caressing my arm. Oh, geez. I guess I woke her up.

 

“Hey Sooyoungie, are you alright?” she asked softly even if she’s still half-awake.

 

The moment she speaks pushed away the fear I have been feeling a while ago. I looked at her and put a smile on my face, and then I kissed her forehead. Lord, thank you giving me this angel. I owe a lot from you, I don’t know if I’ll still live without her… thank God.

 

“I’m fine sweetie… you can go back to your dreamland”

 

“Sleep with me…” she tugged my loose shirt. So I lay down again facing her. She anchored wrapped right arm on my waist and put her legs on top of mine.

 

I stared at her face for a while. Sweetie, why are you so beautiful? I am really grateful that she’s here in front of me, sleeping, hugging, and taking good care of me.

 

At this very moment, I have the urge to place my lips on hers but I don’t want to bother her sleep anymore. Because of that, I ended up closing my eyes and fall back into slumber.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

Sooyoung continued to sleep together with her girlfriend until 11 am which made her unable to go on their respective workplace since it’s already an hour before lunch. Actually, Sooyoung could get all the sleep she wants in their life because she came from a prestigious and filthy rich family – the Choi’s. However, due to her “pride” thingy, she insisted to work on her own and earn money for her and the family she plans to build… the family she wants to start with…..

Jessica.

 

Jessica’s POV

I felt the warmth of the sunlight at my back. Who the hell shoved the curtains?

 

When I realized that I forgot to close the windows last night, something has struck my mind.

 

Omo. Is it already morning? I opened my eyes slightly and slowly shift my body on the other side to reach my phone on the table next to the bed.

 

12.45 pm.

 

Shoot. It’s almost the end of lunch time! Well, that only means Sooyoungie didn’t go to work again.

 

“YAH! Sooyoungie! Sooyoungie!!” I nudged her to woke her up. Aish. This girl is really getting used to take absences.

 

“Why?... I’m still sleepy…”

 

“Sooyoung! Don’t you know what time is it? It’s almost 1pm!”

 

“Whaaat?!” that knocked of her senses. Perfect. She’s totally awake now.

 

“It’s 5 minutes before 1 pm, and for the nth time, you’re ABSENT on your work!” I said and then slapped her arm. She jerked a bit and shot her eyes on me. I don’t like the way she looks at me now.

 

“Hey!! Are you shouting at me?!!” she snarled. I was taken aback after she said that.

 

“I’m not!”

 

“Yes you are!”

 

“I said I’m not shouting at you!”

 

“If you’re not shouting then what exactly are you doing right now? Huh?!” She mocked at me. I really think I woke her up the bad way.

 

“Hey Soo, what’s wrong with you?! I’m just trying to put some sense on your mind to make you realize that YOU’RE ABSENT AGAIN ON YOUR WORK!” this time, I am really shouting at her.

 

“For your information, you’re the one who forced me to sleep again when I woke up a few hours ago. Remember?!”

 

“So you’re putting the blame on me now? Huh?!” What? Did I really do that? Aish. This conversation is really nonsense.

 

“you know Sica, let’s just drop this.” She gets up and walked out of the room leaving me confused on what she said a while ago. She even slammed the door upon going out.

 

Wait. Did she just say that she woke up earlier? Oh yeah. I remember it now…Oh no… She had her nightmare… again…

 

I got up from the bed and looked for her around the house. Just then, I saw her at the kitchen preparing something to eat.

 

I walked toward her and when I approached her, I gently hugged her from the back and lean on her.

 

“Sooyoungie, I’m sorry… I’m so stupid…”

 

She then stopped whatever she’s doing as faced me. The last thing I know is that she quickly decreasing the gap between our faces and then… our lips met.

 

“Sica…I love you… I— ” I hushed her.

 

“I love you more, Sooyoungie… I’m sorry… I’m really sorry for pissing you off this morning. I know I was talking like , and I just realized that you had that nightmare again, aren’t you”

 

I cupped her face but instead, she looked down and frowned a bit. I know she’s really hurting because of that. Why do you keep haunting my Sooyoung? Please, let her be in peace.

 

“Yes… B-but Sica… Don’t worry… I’ll get  over it… I hope I’ll get over it.”

 

“Just remember that I’m always here. I won’t leave you. I’ll love you as much as I can.” With that, I kissed her again, but it’s more passionate full of love than before.

 

After pulling out from the kiss, she smiled and shoved me away from her.

 

“You go there and wait for me okay? I’ll make our lunch”

 

I moved back to her and stole a quick peck on her. “Arasseo!” I run and leave her at the kitchen.

 

As I sat on the sofa, I heard a loud cluttering noise from the kitchen.

 

“Hey! What happened there?!”  I shouted but there was no response.

 

Because of that, I run back to the kitchen and when I reached it, my eyes open widely which left me in aghast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------

boring chappy isn't it? but nevertheless, it was a quick update... haha. i'm going to sleep now^^ comments please^^