-Nineteen-

The Perfect One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hot tears kept rolling as Jinri emptied her wardrobe. A mixed of anger and devastation washed over; she vented her emotions at her clothes as she dump them into her luggage. She thought Sehun finally felt the same wat as her but everything turned out to be a lie. She wished she had the courage to close one eye and beg Sehun not to leave her, but that would only show how desperate she was. Afterall, their relationship will not work if love fails to exist. Jinri rubbed her womb as she sniffed. 

"I am sorry little plum, mummy is useless."

The door slammed open, revealing a breathless Sehun with a pale-looking face. 

"What are you doing?" He eyed the empty closet.

Jinri quickly zipped her luggage, "I am leaving."

"I told you that you don't have to go anywhere! Can you just stay?"

Jinri ignored Sehun and she continued to pack her luggage, with her tears rolling continuously. 

"Choi Jinri!" Sehun grabbed her wrist but Jinri swung his grip away harshly.

"What do you want??" Jinri screamed, "You don't even love me so what rights do you have to care what I am doing?!! Can't you just leave me alone and let me leave in peace?"

Sehun took a step backwards as Jinri dropped onto the bed, with her palms over her face. Slowly, he approached the girl and squated in front of her, with guilt sinking in. 

"I am really sorry Jinri...I am sorry...Can you please stay? I will leave. At least there are people here to take care of you."

Jinri shook her head and scooted away from Sehun, "Can you please leave me alone?" She begged, "I want to be alone..."

Reluctantly, Sehun nodded and hummed, before closing the door and making his leave. He felt like giving himself a punch for hurting Jinri all over and over, she doesn't deserve any of this. He was a douche. A major one. 

 

If punching himself was tough, then maybe a punch from his best friend would be the best punishment for being an . Jongin grabbed his collar and glared at him with anger in his eyes. 

" you Sehun, I told you if you hurt Jinri one more time, I will steal her away, didn't I?" Jongin said in his deep voice.

Sehun nodded. He deserved to be punched and scolded. 

"You know what? You really up. I am going to take Jinri away and I will take care of her and little plum."

"I am little plum's biological father," Sehun protested.

"Do you have the rights to be? Since when were you there for Jinri and little plum?" Jongin lashed out at Sehun, "You don't deserve any of them. And before that, get your together Oh Sehun."

Releasing his collar, Jongin stormed away from the scene. Everything was caught by Irene, who walked towards Sehun with confusion. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Irene placed her hand on Sehun's shoulder.

Sehun gave a subtle smile and nod before he walked away with heavy steps. 

 

The next few days, Jinri and Sehun tried to avoid each other as much as possible at the hospital, which evoked questions from their colleagues who found their behaviour unusual. Occasionally, Sehun would lurked at a corner, watching Jinri and his heart dropped to the pit whenever he sees Jongin behaving like the father of little plum. He would massage Jinri's calves when she suffers from cramp, he would bring her snacks after lunch, he would help her with her workload if she ever needed an extra hand, and he would wait for her to go home together. All of these should be done by him but it was too late, he had missed his chance to do so. 

Sehun waited outside the consultation room, and immediately when the door opened, he dashed to the pillar and hid behind it.

"Little plum is about to due in a month's time, aren't you excited?" Jongin asked, patting Jinri's head like he always does.

"Yes I am, I have been anticipating to his arrival," Jinri admired the ultrasound, "Here, take one," she handed one to Jongin.

"Why?"

"You are like little plum's godfather, you never fail to pamper him. Keep the ultrasound. It's precious," Jinri chuckled.

Jongin's lips formed a smile. He placed his arms on Jinri's shoulder to halt her steps, before cupping her face and planting a kiss on her forehead, which caused Jinri to widen her eyes and blush like a tomato.

"Jongin oppa-"

"Shhh..." He placed his finger on her lips, "Let's go for din

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter