-Seventeen-

The Perfect One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up with a hangover is probably the worst thing to kick off the weekend but waking up next to Jinri had made Sehun forgot about the headache he was suffering from. Sehun can't remember much from last night, all he could recall was their gathering at the pub and that's all and he had no idea why was Jinri sharing the same bed as him but he couldn't take that smile off his face. Her dress went up a little from her weird sleeping posture and Sehun quickly pulled it down to prevent Jinri and little plum from catching a cold. 

Jinri felt someone staring at her in her slumber so she gradually opened her eyes and her eyes turned into the size of a saucer when she was greeted by Sehun's face right next to her.

"I am sorry for sleeping on your bed!!" Jinri bounced up from lying position to sitting position quickly.

Sehun chuckled, "What's there to apologise? Was I very drunk last night?" Sehun took a sniff at his own dress shirt and he frowned at the reek of alcohol, "I should be the one who apologise. I stink."

"Thanks for taking the drinks on my behalf last night," Jinri muttered, recalling the action that caused her heart to do somersault again, "You aren't even a good drinker to begin with and you-"

Sehun wrapped his arms around Jinri's body and made her lie on the bed with him. Jinri felt secure and protected in his embrace and her tinted cheeks had exposed how much she enjoyed being in his arms.

"Stop being so formal with me Choi Jinri," Sehun bit her ear playfully and the girl squirmed at the ticklish feeling. 

Jinri yelped as she laughed, "Yah! It's ticklish!!"

Sehun switched from the ears to the side of body as he knew she was sensitive to touches at that area of her body. Jinri screamed and laughed uncontrollably, attempting to dodge from Sehun but his arms were tightly secured around her body. 

"Stop it oppa!! Stop!"

Unknowingly, Jinri's arms flew upwards and her palm made a loud smack at Sehun's chin .

"Ah!"

"Oh ! I am sorry!!" Jinri reached for the area where she had injured but Sehun had other plans. He turned his head swiftly to capture Jinri's lips with a smile spread across his face.

Jinri's heart beat rapidly. This is their third kiss and it still send Jinri to cloud nine everytime their lips locked. Unlike the first kiss, which was aggressive and not consented, and the second kiss, which was gentle and more like a peck, this kiss was passionate and their mouths and tongues worked together in sync to create the perfect harmony shared between just the two of them. Sehun flipped Jinri around carefully, not wanting to hurt the mother and his son, while Jinri raised her arms and wrapped their around Sehun's neck. 

This was the longest kiss they have shared and Jinri fell deeper in love with Sehun. Finally breaking the kiss, Sehun rested his forehead against Jinri's.

"I think I am head over heels for you Jinri..."

 

That evening, Sehun had a class reunion with his university mates and he brought Jinri along, making Jinri nervous about the whole situation. What would his friends think of Sehun? Sehun used to date her older sister and that's a known fact to everyone in the university, but now his ex-girlfriend's younger sister is pregnant with his kid. Jinri wondered if anyone would judge them for being immoral. 

"You are worrying about something, aren't you?" Sehun noticed her troubled expression.

Jinri shook her head, "Nah, it's nothing."

Sehun gave her hand a squeeze to assure that everything will be alright with him around. Indeed, once they made their entrance, everyone turned their attention to them. Some girls were nudging and whispering about the girl that Sehun brought while the boys, who haven't seen each other in ages, greeted one another with a playful smack on the shoulders.

"Isn't this the almighty Oh Sehun!!"

Sehun snorted, "Hey Jongdae, how's it going?"

"I have been good, what about you? I see that you are happily married and," Jongdae flashed his eye smile to Jinri as his way of greeting, "Your wife is pregnant! Congrats!"

"Thanks bro."

"She looks kind of familiar," another guy, with the name of Kyungsoo, joined in to their conversation.

Jinri bowed shyly. She recognised these seniors from her university.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter