Daddy And The Gangster - Chapter 9

Daddy And The Gangster

Woohyun rushed up the apartment building with only one thing on his mind.  He had to apologise to Sunggyu.  He had to explain himself.  He had to tell Sunggyu that it was all a misunderstanding, that it was all his fault for jumping to conclusions, for even thinking that Sunggyu would do such a thing.

He arrived at Sunggyu's door, about to knock when he came to a sudden halt.  He stared at his fist, the one which had landed a punch at Sunggyu.  Would Sunggyu forgive him?

After a moment's contemplation, he slowly retracted his hand that was reaching for the door and turned to walk away.

"Wait, Woohyun," a voice called out.

Woohyun turned his head when he felt a hand grasp onto his arm, pulling him back.  He was caught by surprise as he lost balance and stumbled forwarded.  His fall was cushioned by a body.  Woohyun stared into the eyes of the man beneath him.  It took him a moment longer to realise that he had fallen on top of Sunggyu.

Despite realising the position they were in, Woohyun had no intention of moving and it didn't seem like Sunggyu had any intention of pushing him away.  He could feel Sunggyu's arms encircling him.  He could feel every inch of Sunggyu's body pressed against his.  In the silence of the night, he could hear the beating of Sunggyu's heart, rapid, just like his own.

"I'm sorry," Sunggyu apologised.

Woohyun pouted.  "That's not fair," he said.  "I was the one who punched you.  I came here to apologise to you, yet you're the one apologising first.  Why do you always do this to me?  You're not playing fair.  You're too cunning.  You're-"

Woohyun was cut off when Sunggyu pulled his head down so that their lips met.  Woohyun's eyes widened in surprise at Sunggyu's actions.  There was a moment of hesitation.  Only for a brief moment before Woohyun closed his eyes and leaned down, indulging in the moment.

Too immersed in the kiss while wrapped in ech other's arms, they had forgotten that they were lying on the floor at the front door which was left wide open.  The figure standing outside the door had heard everything.  Rather than disturb the busy couple, the figure silently walked away, retreating to his car.  What a pain, he thought.


The pair finally pulled apart to catch their breath.  Woohyun looked down at the older man and reached out his hand to touch the side of Sunggyu's face which he had punched.

"Does it hurt?" Woohyun asked, looking apologetically.

Sunggyu simply smiled.  "Not as much as I hurt you," he replied.  "I'm sorry.  Having a boy half my age confess to me was a shock.  I'm an old man and on top of that I even have a child."

"You're not that old," said Woohyun, frowning.  Compared to a certain old man I know, you'd be considered young.

"Compared to you, I am," said Sunggyu.  "What would your family and friends think?"

"I don't care what they think!" Woohyun stated.  "Loving someone isn't a crime, right?"

Sunggyu gave him a reassuring smile.  "No, it's not."

Woohyun smiled, satisfied with Sunggyu's response.  He leaned back down to kiss Sunggyu and the older man reciprocated.

"Daddy, why are you two wrestling on the floor?  I want to play too!"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

And they lived happily ever after...just kidding.  I think this is what they call, the calm before the storm.