Daddy And The Gangster - Chapter 14

Daddy And The Gangster

While the rest of the world was sleeping, the two men stood guarding outside the gates of the large mansion.  They had to be alert though they wondered who would dare attempt anything, not when the man they were guarding was one of the most powerful men in this city.

One man yawned as he glanced at his watch.  Their shift was almost over.  While they stood there counting the seconds until they could retire to their beds, they heard footsteps approaching.  They immediately pulled out their guns and aimed it at their surroundings.

"Who's there?" one man demanded as he peered through the darkness with his finger on the trigger of his gun, ready to fire at whoever was approaching.

Silence.  The footsteps had stopped.  Was it just their imagination?

Just then something emerged from the shadows.  They aimed their guns at it, only to hear it meow.  That was when they saw a black cat scurry past them.  They let out a sigh of relief, seemingly amused at the situation.  It had been a long night and they couldn't want for their shift to end.

The moment they put their guns away, there was a flash of steel under the moonlight.  The next thing they knew, their bodies dropped to the ground, lifeless as blood gushed out from the gash across their necks.


The next obstacle were the guards keeping watch along the perimeter of the mansion.  Two, four, six, eight.  There were ten in total.  It would require a little more effort than the first lot but with stealth and speed, they were all taken down before any of them could raise the alarm.


The front doors of the mansion opened.  It was quiet inside.  After all, any normal person would be in bed fast asleep at this hour of the night. 


Sungyeol was woken by the sound of his phone ringing.  He slowly opened his eyes and glanced at the clock.  Who could be calling this early in the morning?  He sat up, trying not to wake the sleeping figure beside him.  He carefully reached for his phone on the bedside table and glanced at the name of the caller.

"What is it?" he asked as soon as he answered the call.

Despite his efforts, the sleeping figure beside him stirred and opened his eyes.  "What's wrong?" he asked when he saw the look of shock and disbelief on Sungyeol's face.

"I'm sorry.  I have to go," said Sungyeol as he climbed out of bed and got dressed.


Woohyun stirred at the sound of the phone ringing but he chose to ignore it as he lay wrapped in Sunggyu's arms.  The ringing continued until Sunggyu opened his eyes and glanced at the time.

"Woohyun, I think that's your phone," said Sunggyu.

"Hmm..." came Woohyun's reply as he remained where he was, too tired and sore to move a muscle.  Furthermore, he was in a comfortable position, lying on Sunggyu's arm and pressed against Sunggyu's body, he didn't want to be interrupted.  "They can leave a message."

The ringing stopped for a few seconds before it rang again.

"Woohyun," said Sunggyu.

Woohyun finally opened his eyes and let out a frustrated groan.  He tried to get up but was hit with a jolt of pain in his lower body, reminding him of what they had done last night.

"Are you okay?" Sunggyu asked, looking a little guilty when he noticed the grimace on Woohyun's face.

Woohyun managed a weak smile.  "Fine," he replied, not wanting to admit that he was in pain.  After all, it was his first time with the man he loved.  He didn't want Sunggyu to think badly of him.  Truth be told, it hurt like hell.  Sunggyu did warn him, asking him again and again if he was sure he wanted to do it.  He said he was but he didn't expect it to hurt so much.  It was so unbearable that no matter how hard he had tried to clench his teeth and bite his lip, he could not help but cry out in pain.  He was only grateful that the pain was soon replaced by pleasure.

"I'm sorry," Sunggyu apologised.  "I'd said I'd be gentle but I-"

Woohyun leaned forward to hush Sunggyu with a kiss until they remembered the phone which was still ringing.  Sunggyu climbed out of bed and searched for Woohyun's phone which was on the floor amongst their clothes.  He picked it up and handed it to him.

"I may as well go take a shower and start making breakfast," said Sunggyu as he headed for the bathroom.

Woohyun turned his attention on the phone still ringing in his hand.  He glanced at the name of the caller and sighed in annoyance.  "What's so urgent as this hour of the morning?"


When Sunggyu came out of the shower, Woohyun was gone.