Bad girl

Dare To

Sooyoung rushed in, she was panting hard. She was going to church with her mom when Vivi messaged her and she had to run away, literally. Vivi was behind the counter, sleeping peacefully. She walked there after catching her breath and caressed the girl's hair. It was soft. ''Hey, sleeping beauty, wake up. I know it's Saturday but you're suppose to be working.'' Vivi groaned and opened her eyes slowly, it took her five seconds to realized she fell asleep.

''Oh I'm sorry!'' She bowed slightly to Sooyoung, the taller girl chuckled, but she also noticed Vivi's puffy and slightly red eyes.

She frowned. ''Did you cry?'' Sooyoung placed her hands on Vivi's cheeks, the latter looked down, clearly embarrassed. ''Why did you call me so suddenly, uh? What happened?''

''Uhm. Yooseok was suppose to come to teach me skating two hours ago but…''

If she didn't have enough to beat him up before, now she was even more pissed. However her priority at the moment was making Vivi feel better, so she held her right hand and smiled warmly. ''Screw that jerk. I'll teach you, come on.''

It was funny how Vivi had troubles even putting her roller skates on, when she was done, she lifted her head to find Sooyoung staring at her with a teasingly smile. She blushed. ''Don't. You. Dare.'' Sooyoung chuckled, of course the small girl knew she was going to make fun of her.

''Okay, okay. I'm sorry.'' She held Vivi's hands again and helped her to stand. ''Come on, princess. Let's dance.''

Sooyoung is convinced, she has always been, that clumsy Vivi is the cutest Vivi of all. Whenever she trips or makes a mistake, a silly, embarrassing smile appears on her face and her aegyo comes naturally. It took her a while get used to the skates but she managed to go properly relatively soon, however, not letting go of Sooyoung's hand because she was afraid of falling. Sooyoung wasn't complaining, she was happy knowing she makes Vivi feel secure with just holding hands.

Hell, if she was a boy, she'd be the perfect boyfriend.

But only for Vivi.

 

///

 

As Haseul distracted Vivi, Sooyoung excused herself to go to the toilet. Nonetheless her destination wasn't that, it was a mere excuse. Since it was the recess, there wasn't a lot of people on the classrooms, but Heejin confirmed her that the jerk and his friends spent the recess there, so it was her chance.

They saw her coming and fell quiet, she smashed her hands against Yooseok's desk and raised an eyebrow with arrogance, the jerk copied her gesture. ''You're an .''

''And so you're.'' He replied, crossing his arms.

''I believe I told you once, jerk. I don't know what the hell you think you're doing, but I'm not letting you play with Vivi.'' She turned her head to look at his friends, they looked away nervously, she frowned. ''Neither all of you. God, grow up a little confident on yourself instead of laughing at someone to feel better. You're all pathetic.''

''Don't worry, sunbaenim.'' Yooseok caught her attention. ''I got my new car already so I don't need Vivi noona anymore. You can have her.''

Sooyoung has never punch someone so fast and hard in her whole life. He lost his balance and fell on his , covering his nose with both hands. Sooyoung leaned, taking the collar of his shirt. The group panicked, one of the boys tried to pull her back but she kicked him away.

As always, there was people how noticed the fight and ran around the hallway calling everyone else so in no time, a bunch of teenagers were gathered in front of the class. The teachers noticed it and rushed behind the mob, when they arrived three of the guys were pulling Sooyoung away from Yooseok, his nose was bleeding and she was still trying to charge against him.

She was sent to the principal's office, Vivi saw her and so did the other girls, since the word spread in no time, but who cares? He deserved it.

 

///

 

Sooyoung has never seen her mom so angry, she was yelling and nagging nonstop and all she could do was listen silently, sitting on the sofa and looking straight into her mom's eyes. ''Can you explain me what was that for?! You almost broke his nose, Sooyoung! You got suspended, for God's sake! Do you know rage is a sin? First you ran away when we're going to church and now this?!'' Sooyoung had a blank expression, that just made her mom even angrier. ''I didn't raise a savage, I raised a lady! Did you hear me?''

Sooyoung chuckled bitterly and raised her eyebrows. ''How funny. 'Raise' you say? You didn't 'raise' me, you are too busy with your God and your image to even notice me!'' A slap. A so expected slap, it hurts but she didn't care. It was true, her dad was the one taking care of her all along. Since her grandfather died on an accident when she was five years old, her mom joined the church and she's been too occupied with it she didn't care anything else. Sooyoung thinks her mom is the sick one, not her.

''Enough! You're going to confess tomorrow and you're grounded!''

She stood up. ''Yeah, sure. Whatever.'' Ignoring her mom's glare she ran upstairs and headed inside her room, smashing the door close and locking it. She took a deep breath trying to control herself before anxiety kicked in, however Jin didn't let her drown on her thoughts as he whined and her face trying to comfort her. She smiled and hugged him, pecking his head. ''I'm fine, don't worry.''

 

I just made everyone disappointed, I saw Vivi's look, she was scared of me.

No wonder, I can be pretty scary when I'm angry, but it's not on purpose.

 

Seems like I'm going to visit church tomorrow so I'll see you there, unless

I burn just after stepping inside, since it looks like I'm a sin myself. I'm not

complaining though. Being a demon sounds cooler than being an angel ;)

 

I felt relieved after kicking the jerk's , I kinda liked it thb.

Does that make me a bad girl?

 

Anyways, I'm looking forward to meet you tomorrow, I'm thinking about

giving you a big surprise, something you probably don't expect to happen,

I'll make you flustered. It's my turn to have some fun.

 

Maybe Vivi hates me already for hitting the guy she likes.

Maybe my friends are angry, too. Heejin, Hyunjin and Haseul.

Yeojin is probably shocked.

 

Honestly I'm not in the mood to talk to you right now.

You just made my life a mess again, so yeah. Good night.

 

Also, you.

 

From Yves to Dear ty God

Pd: Get your ready for tomorrow, darling~

 

 

Who si excited about the next girl? asdfghjkl