Exposed

Dare To

Haseul stopped Vivi before she went home, grabbing her wrist and exhaling. She had never been so nervous, she didn't want Vivi to be angry at Sooyoung, it would make her depression grow and the group awkward. ''Vivi-ah, wait a moment. I've something to tell you about Sooyoung.''

Vivi turned her head to look at her. ''I don't really want to talk about her.''

She frowned. ''Look, I get she beat up that jerk and I get you like him, but he's not how you think he is, okay? Sooyoung was angry at him, she did it for you.''

''She literally punched him away, he doesn't want to talk to me anymore.'' Vivi was upset. ''I found someone I liked and he liked me back but she had to ruin it!''

Haseul chuckled bitterly. ''Oh please, he wasn't planning to talk to you, anyways. And there is someone who likes you, you just need to look a little closer.'' She sighed. ''But whatever, I need to see the principal.''

''What do you mean he wasn't planning on talking to me?''

''Why don't you ask Sooyoung and find out? I'm sure she wants to talk with you.''

 

///

 

''I'm not going, mom.'' Sooyoung rolled her eyes for the nth time, she was so done, her mom tried to grab her wrist but she pulled away with a frown. ''I said I'm not going!''

''Sooyoung, the pastor can cure you! Don't be stubborn! You need to go to church now, he can help you!''

''Mom, I'm not sick!''

''Well. If you don't want to come, then I'll bring him here!'' She smashed the door, living Sooyoung alone in the living room. She huffed in annoyance, her dad came downstairs and sighed, walking to her.

''Do you've your suitcase ready?''

''Yeah. Are you sure about this, dad?''

He smiled tenderly and patted her head. ''Sooyoung, your mom lost it long ago, I was just hanging in there because of you. I'll ask for the divorce, get your custody, a new apartment and we'll get out of here, with Jin, of course.'' He looked at the dog, laying on the sofa with his head resting on Sooyoung's lap. ''I won't let her do such a barbarity. You're not sick and you need no discipline.''

Sooyoung smiled. ''Thank you, dad.''

 

///

 

 

Haseul completed her mission, she handle the recording of Yooseok's confession to the principal and came out from the office letting out a big sigh. It turns out that the guy had been expelled from his old school for causing too much troubles and the principal didn't like him either on the first place, but since his family payed for it, they let him in. She didn't expected Vivi there, waiting for her with a sad expression on her face. Oh, boy. ''Why are you here?''

''I was going to ask you again.''

Haseul sighed and walked closer to the girl, scratching the back of her head. ''Uhm… you heard it?'' Vivi nodded slightly. Since Sooyoung wasn't around and Vivi probably wasn't in the mood to see her yet, Haseul's motherly side kicked in. She pulled the girl closer by the shoulders and smiled at her. ''Let's go to my place, okay? We'll talk there.''

''Okay…''

 

///

 

 

The atmosphere was awkward, Hyunjin and Heejin came over too, when Haseul called them. She gave them drinks and sat with on the table instead of the sofa. ''So… you all knew?''

''Uhm, yeah…'' Hyunjin said, awkwardly, looking at her thighs and rubbing them with both hands.

''Why didn't you tell me?''

''You know, we didn't want you to be sad or hurt, we wanted to handle it so you didn't have to…'' Haseul excused themselves.

Vivi felt angry with herself. Of course no one could like her, why did she fall for him on the first place? How was she gonna face Sooyoung? She hasn't talk with her for the whole week because she was angry at her for beating the boy and it turns out she was protecting her. ''But still… you'd have tell me.''

''You couldn't believe us if we did. When you're whipped you don't think straight.'' Hyunjin replied, shrugging. Actually, Vivi knows the younger got a point. She was too focused on the guy, if they told her, she'd probably believe him instead. But having heard the conversation between Haseul and the principal even if he tried anything now, there was no way she'll fall for it again.

''I just… I'm sorry.''

''It's okay, you did nothing wrong, Vivi-ah.'' Haseul said, smiling tenderly. ''If anything, you're right, we should have told you, I think now you feel even worse. I'm sorry.''

''We're sorry.'' Hyunjin corrected her.

Vivi gave them a small smile and shook her head. They kept in silent for a while, none of them had anything to say. Then Vivi spoke, she was uncertain. ''Uhm… is Sooyoungie mad at me?''

Her friends smiled, Haseul shook her head. ''That giant could never be mad at you.''

''But I've been ignoring her calls all week though. How am I suppose to face her?'' She sighed, her gaze fall on her feet, she felt guilty. She should have trust Sooyoung's guts when the girl told her he was a jerk. But well, all boys are jerks for her so… yeah.

''Oh please!'' Yeojin stood up from her sit, crossing her arms. ''Stop thinking too much, Vivi unnie. Sooyoung unnie won't be mad at you, there is no way she could be mad at you, after all, she likes you!'' She said, shaking her hand one way to another.

Their eyes widened in surprise, all focused on Yeojin, practically frozen on their spots. Heejin was the only one exchanging looks between Vivi and the rest of them, she wasn't good with tense situations and she was feeling anxious. The youngest exchanged looks with them too, tilting her head in confusion.

Haseul wanted to dig a hole six feet underground, put her sister in there and never let her out. ''Yeojin. What did you just…''

''What? I just said-'' Her eyes widened as she realized what came out of , she covered it with both hands, looking at Vivi. ''Oh .''

''You freaking bigmouth!'' Hyunjin stormed against her and put her head in a lock, the youngest yelped in surprise. ''This is why we never tell you a !''

''How could you!'' Heejin followed, rubbing her fist against Yeojin's head. ''Are you out of your mind?!''

''I'm ing sewing your mouth, I swear!'' Haseul nagged, too, locking her arms.

''I'M SORRY I DIDN'T WANT TO PLEASE IT JUST CAME OUT I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE STOP!''

''Guys?'' They all froze again, turning their heads to look at Vivi. If it was awkward before, now it was at another level of awkwardness. Haseul let out a nervous laugh. Vivi looked like she was about to kill them. ''Since when?'' They kept quiet, exchanging looks between them. Vivi stood up and walked to them slowly until their backs were against the dinning table. ''I'm asking you a question.''

''A question we can not answer.'' Haseul replied nervously. The rest of them nodded vigorously in agreement.

Vivi raised an eyebrow. ''Oh, you're going to answer.'' So small yet so scary.

They're screwed. They ed up. Sooyoung was going to kill them.

 

Ye~y Double update because the new girl is out! Give Gowon lots of love <3