Sad girl

Dare To

Vivi's attention is totally onto her crush. Sooyoung wants to take her eyes off so she wouldn't be aware of it. If they're talking and that guy appears, Vivi is gone. And Sooyoung is so pissed, everyone can sense that so they stay away. ''Yooseok will teach me skating.''

Sooyoung choked with her water and started to cough furiously, Heejin patted her back with one hand while she ate her sandwich with the other. Haseul glanced at Vivi, poor clueless Vivi, handling her juice to Sooyoung and patting her back. If she knew… ''Are you sure? I mean, we all know how clumsy you're. I don't want you to get hurt.'' Haseul reasoned.

''It's okay, he'll take care of me.'' So. Much. Confident. Sooyoung wanted to jump from the highest rooftop of the city, or take a nap and never wake up again, the latter sounded less painful.

''Still…'' Haseul tried insisting, she really didn't want Vivi going out with that fool. And she hates seeing Sooyoung sad.

''Be careful with your bones, unnie.'' Hyunjin said. Heejin elbowed her side.

Vivi fell quiet, she was thinking. ''You don't seem happy for me.'' Everyone exchanged glances, Hyunjin forced a smile.

''It's not like that, unnie. We're happy for you, just a little jealous, you know.'' She shrugged. Jealous her , they were all pissed. But Vivi was clueless and they didn't have the right to be mad at her. They can still be mad at the guy, though. ''Oh, it's fine, I'm sure you'll find someone, too!''

Hyunjin and Heejin exchanged glances, the latter looked at her thighs and cleared , then looked back at Vivi with a small smile on her face. ''Yeah. You go and be happy with the je- I mean, Yooseok-ssi.'' She changed her words fast enough, Vivi didn't notice it. Heejin realized something when she said his name out loud. She hasn't tell her friends what she heard the other day in class yet. She needs to find a good timing, for instance, while Vivi isn't around.

 

///

 

Sooyoung finds herself having an anxiety attack in the middle of dance practice, all the members were worried, the coach wanted to help her but Heejin said she'd take care of it, dragging a panting Sooyoung out of the room. Her legs gave up so she sat next to the door, pulling her hair in pain. Her head was palpitating, it felt hot, her vision was blurred and she was trembling, breathing hard. It took Heejin fifteen minutes and a bottle of cold water to calm her down completely. ''Since when do you've anxiety?''

''I don't know.''

''Unnie, this is serious. Don't avoid the question.''

''I don't know, I had it once six months ago. But it came back.''

''Is it because of Vivi unnie?'' Sooyoung's expression was enough for her to understand. She clenched her jaw, it was going to be tougher than she thought. ''Uhm, unnie… how are you feeling lately? Please answer.''

''I'm fine. Why?'' She lied. And Heejin wasn't buying it.

''You're not. Unnie, please, be honest.''

She sighed, standing up and fixing her clothes. ''Okay, I'm lacking sleep and the anxiety is back… I'm also feeling down for… you know, but I'm still alright.''

''I think you should visit the counselor.''

''The counselor? Why would I?''

''Because I'm not an expert, but I know how depression works.''

Depression. Well, it's true she has been feeling sad and irritable lately. But depression sounded quite severe. It can be that bad, right?

Sooyoung wasn't sure herself.

 

///

 

 

Sooyoung came out of the counselor's office with a small bottle of pills. According to the counselor her depression wasn't severe, but it was there. More troubles and more things to hide from Vivi, wonderful. She would thank Heejin later for catching it on time, she's really sharp. Now it was time to go back home, take Jin for a walk and hang out at Haseul's place while Vivi was… with that jerk.

Sooyoung isn't in the mood to play around, but her friends always managed to make her laugh. She didn't want to ruin the atmosphere, she'll confirm her suspicions to Heejin later, now she'll just dedicate to see the youngsters playing with the console.

''Ah unnie stop throwing me things!'' Yeojin complained loudly, bumping her shoulder against Hyunjin's trying to distract her. ''LET ME WIN AT LEAST ONCE!''

''Gosh, you're so loud.'' Hyunjin fired back, she also bumped her shoulder against Yeojin, the maknae lost her balance and fell to the side on the position she was sitting.

Suddenly Heejin stood up from the floor, raising her hands up with the control hold thigh. ''I won! I won, I won!'' She pointed at the two girls still sitting with her index finger, placing her other hand on her hip. ''You own me a dinner!''

''It's not fair, Hyunjin unnie was cheating!'' Yeojin whined, hitting the floor and pouting.

''I don't care, you both still own me dinner. That's what you get for playing dirty~'' She stuck her tongue out.

Everyone loves outgoing Heejin, she always comes out when she's comfortable, it made them aware about how much the girl actually trusted them. For Heejin, even talking with her own family was a hard task. Hyunjin got up suddenly, too, facing her and exchanging looks between Heejin and Yeojin who was still sitting and whining, then she ran to the hall. ''A RACE TO YEOJIN'S ROOM, THE LOSER CAN'T CHOOSE MOVIE FOR TONIGHT!''

Everyone's eyes went wide, Sooyoung jumped out of the sofa and ran behind her right away, Heejin followed her and Haseul pushed Yeojin to one side before she came into the room. One day they'll end up making the youngest cry, but was just so funny. ''You cheated again!'' She accused Hyunjin with her finger, Hyunjin shrugged with a playful smile on her face.

''Sorry, smol. You can't choose movie.'' Haseul shrugged too. Yeojin started to jump on the spot, whining even harder. They couldn't help their laugh, she is too cute. Their cute, noise, small bean.

 

 

///

 

They were having dinner peacefully sitting around the sofa, mostly because Haseul laid completely on it and she wasn't willing to let them sit. Her mom nagged her, but she just pouted and kept her position. ''Sooyoung unnie.'' Heejin swallowed her food before talking, she caught everyone's attention, but well, that happens whenever she talks. ''I found out something about the jerk.''

''What, when? What is it?'' Food was long forgotten already.

''He was talking with other classmates about a bet… and dating a freak, it was three days ago but I couldn't find the right time to tell you, sorry.''

''You know, I'm hoping for it to be a misunderstanding.'' Haseul said, looking down at her. Deep inside she knows it's not. ''Please tell me it is.''

''I don't know. For what I understood… they would be talking about Vivi unnie. I'm kinda worried, actually…''

Sooyoung is angry. She's raging, she would ran to the boy and beat the hell out of him right now if she could. But it's not time for that. ''I'll take care of it on Monday.'' Sooyoung cut her. ''Actually I've something to say, too. I went to the counselor and… you're right.''

Heejin's mouth curved down in worry. ''Is it bad?''

Sooyoung shook her head. ''No, it's not too severe, he gave me pills.''

''Wait a minute.'' Hyunjin interrupted them with the mouth full. ''Pills for what?'' She raised an eyebrow, questioning the whole conversation.

It was time to ruin the mood. And probably get a group hug. ''I've depression.''

 

Happy new year, beautiful people <3

Btw I'm feeling so bad for doing this to Sooyoung TT It'll get better sooner or later, I swear (?)