Official

Dare To

It's been a week since the boys pushed Heejin and they did nothing more after that. Sooyoung was so confused about the sudden change of behavior and Hyunjin was still ready to punch them straight in the face. She wasn't complaining, though. They better don't think about touching any of them again or Sooyoung was gonna do worse than punch the jerk.

That didn't mean he just stopped being an . Actually, Vivi had catch him glaring at Sooyoung and her more than once, even if she said nothing about it. She knew the boy wasn't going to try picking up a fight again, since she had his little dirty secrets. The same secrets that would ruin his reputation and put him out of the school.

However, it was getting annoying. Vivi is still shy and insecure, she can't help it. But the urge of keeping her friends and Sooyoung safe was stronger, specially today since the girl's mood wasn't the best even if her depression was almost cured according to the counselor, she still has those days. They were eating lunch when the group of boys passed besides their table and Vivi noticed him glaring at Sooyoung. Gathering all her courage and putting the shyness apart, she called for him. ''Yooseok-ssi.'' Her friends looked at her in disbelief, the guy flinched, turning his head to look at her with a questioning look. ''I told you to leave us alone, glaring at my girlfriend isn't allowed either.''

Sooyoung's eyes widened, she choked with her lunch, coughing and flushing. The rest of girls weren't less, they were as surprised as Sooyoung although they weren't embarrassed. The boy rolled his eyes and walked away. ''What the was that?'' Hyunjin asked, exchanging looks between Vivi and the other three girls.

Haseul cleared . ''Uhm… you see. Vivi knows some things about the jerk and threatened him the other day…''

''I was talking about the girlfriend thing!'' The younger exclaimed. ''I know Vivi unnie is scary when she's angry!'' She claimed. ''When did you two became girlfriends?''

''Isn't that what happens when you date someone?'' Vivi asked innocently and confused.

''Oh my god.'' Sooyoung was a blushing mess, she smashed her head against the table, startling her friends because of the loud sound.

''Yah, are you trying to kill her?!'' Haseul told Vivi, patting Sooyoung's back. ''Hang on, Sooyoung-ah!''

''Why? What?''

At this point, Hyunjin was leaning against the table, laughing out loud and even shedding tears, her hands pressing her stomach. Heejin wasn't sure if she should say something or just concentrate on keeping her laughter and Haseul was panicking over Sooyoung's continuous cough. ''Vivi unnie you're hilarious!'' Hyunjin exclaimed.

''Vivi-ah, did you ask Sooyoung to be your girlfriend?'' Haseul asked.

''No? But- wait a minute. Wait a minute! Oh my god I'm sorry Sooyoungie, I'm so stupid! I just thought! I- god dammit!'' Vivi hid her face with her hands.

Heejin tried, she really did. But she couldn't contain her laughter anymore and ended following Hyunjin at it, although the latter was barely making any sound already, she was just trying to catch her breath and stop laughing. Vivi swearing didn't help her at all, it just made it more funny for her.

They were too focused on the incident that when the bell rang, they didn't hear it until one of the employees at the cafeteria yelled at them that they were going late.

 

///

 

Awkward. The atmosphere was unbelievable awkward. Sooyoung could tell Vivi was completely embarrassed she couldn't even look at her in the eyes. Honestly it was cute, the mistake was cute itself, although Sooyoung's heart almost burst out when she heard the small girl's statement. Now they were going back home and she was practically suffocating because of the silence. ''Vivi, please, I'm dying here, say something.'' She begged, throwing her head backwards and sighing.

''I don't know.'' The shorter replied.

''You don't know? What?'' Sooyoung turned her head to look at her, raising an eyebrow. It didn't make any sense. ''I'm not mad if that's what you're thinking of. If anything, I liked it.'' Vivi lifted her head up abruptly, for a moment Sooyoung thought she hurt her neck. She chuckled. ''What?''

''You… liked it?''

She rolled her eyes, smirking. Should she? Vivi thought so anyways, so what were the chances of being rejected? ''Actually, I think I should have ask since the beginning.'' Despite being completely sure, she was also nervous and slightly blushing. There wasn't a real reason, it just happens when she's around Vivi. ''Will you be my girlfriend?'' The shorter girl's eyes widened in surprise, she wasn't paying attention and tripped with her own feet. Sooyoung managed to catch her arm before she'd fall. ''Wow careful there! Are you alright?''

''Are you out of your mind?!'' Vivi exclaimed. ''How can you ask- that just like- oh god.''

''Is that a yes?'' Sooyoung asked, smiling innocently.

Vivi glared at her, she was red as a tomato. ''Why can't I stay mad at you.''

''Because I'm a lovely human being. So?''

''Yes, Sooyoungie. I'd love to.''

Sooyoung smiled widely and leaned in without warning to kiss her. Vivi was surprised and embarrassed, specially because they were in the middle of the street, but she reciprocated. Sooyoung pulled away smirking. ''A race. If you lose you'll have to pay for dinner. If I lose, I'll pay for it!'' Just like that, she ran away.

Vivi was dumbfounded. She didn't expect that at all. The transitions between mature Sooyoung and childish Sooyoung are just too fast for her to process in such a short time. Furrowing her eyebrows, she chased after the taller girl. ''Yah, that's not fair!''

''Life isn't fair, darling!''

 

///

 

Definitely, it isn't. They came into the apartment laughing and pushing each other playfully, but Mr.Ha's expression made them stop right away. He wasn't smiling gently like he always did, he didn't welcomed them either. Sooyoung approached him, tilting her head and leaving her backpack on the sofa. ''Dad? Are you okay?''

''Yes, yes I am. But, uhm… Sooyoung, honey…'' She looked at him expectant. ''Your mom called.''

''Oh. Why could she?'' Confused, she looked back at Vivi who just shrugged but seemed concerned. ''What did she want?''

''She wants to see you.'' He sighed, scratching the back of her head. ''I don't know why, though. She just told me that. You don't have to do it if you don't-''

''It's okay, dad. I will do it.''

''Are you sure?'' He asked.

''You don't have to, Sooyoungie.'' Vivi said from the back, holding her backpack tight. She was really concerned, but she was sure Mr.Ha was feeling even worse.

Sooyoung exhaled and beamed them a reassuring smile. ''But I do.''

 

Hey. It's me again.

Are you still there? I thought I couldn't write you anymore. You're really persistent!

 

I thought I'd give a chance to my mom if she has change at least a little. I thought I should tell you.

But if she's still the same, then I'll just give up.

They say we should support and love our family. But if they don't support us, why should we?

I'm almost done with my depression, I feel way better than before and the anxiety it's disappearing too. I'm not going back to that , I don't care if I've to give up my mom.

 

I got enough toxic stuff already. And it was all your fault.

 

Just came to tell you that.

 

From Yves to Dear annoying God

Ps: See you in hell.

 

 

 

 

Hi, I'm alive ?)