뽀뽀

Dare To

Sooyoung woke up alone, not even the dog was there, her back hurt and she had a headache, but what's new. She got up, walking clumsily to the bathroom, feeling dizzy. And she knew what that meant, a breakdown. Lucky her, Vivi was downstairs because she'd freak out, she managed to get in the bathroom and washed her face, however, her legs gave up, she fell on her and her head hit the sink. ''Oh .'' She cursed under her breath, caressing the back of her head, as if seeing blurred, feeling dizzy and being unable to breath properly wasn't enough already. She heard Jin barking, everything sounded distant but she was sure the dog sensed something was wrong and ran upstairs which wasn't great at all because-

''Oh god, Sooyoungie?!'' Even if she couldn't see the girl's face, she was sure Vivi was freaking out, a lot. But who wouldn't freak out if you find your best friend crying in the bathroom and breathing heavily. Vivi managed to pick up Sooyoung on her back because of the adrenaline boost at the moment and placed her gently on bed. Before she could take the phone to call who knows who, probably an ambulance, Sooyoung took her wrist.

''Wait- don't. T...the suitcase.'' The pills. She forgot to take them last night, oh well, now it made sense. Vivi did what she was told and handle her the suitcase with a worrying look, or at least that's what Sooyoung saw. She opened it clumsily and searched for the pills to get a couple, swallowing them without water since it was urgent. ached a little but she didn't care. It took her ten minutes to regain her composure or most of it, the headache was still there and Vivi took her temperature just to confirm she was feverish. Now the small girl was sitting to her side, looking at her deathly serious.

''Is there anything else I need to know?'' Sooyoung kept quiet, she wanted to hide or rather, run away without looking back. She had no excuse. Vivi sighed. ''Sooyoung-ah, if there is something else I should know, please, tell me. Because it feels like I don't know anything at all.''

''I'm sorry.''

Another sigh, but she stopped insisting and Sooyoung was thankful. She put her hand over Sooyoung's forehead again and pouted. ''I told mom to make you some soup and dad went for medicines. If you want anything just tell me, okay?''

Sooyoung pulled Vivi's sleeve and tilted her head trying to act cute although on her state it was kind of hard. ''Stay here?'' This time, for sure, the girl was blushing. If someone was going to tell Sooyoung that Vivi was going to do that, she probably would have prepare herself first to avoid the embarrassment. Vivi pecked her forehead and stood up, smiling tenderly. ''Give me five, I'll get you the things.''

As she walked out of the room, Sooyoung covered her face with the pillow, swallowing a scream. If it wasn't because her face was red already due to the fever, her blush would be obvious, though her ears were red, too. She was tired and she wanted to sleep, but the headache was too much to do so. Nonetheless, Vivi came into the room after five minutes just like she said, with a bowl of soup and painkillers, she feed Sooyoung, gave her the medicine and massage her head trying to erase the ache or at least made it decrease. Eventually Sooyoung fell asleep with a single thought on her head, Vivi was more touchy than usual.

 

///

 

Yeojin ran across the hallway to open the door when the bell rang, pretending to be a plane. She opened it a little to take a peek and instantly smiled nervously, opening it wide so the girl could come into the house. ''Where is Haseul?''

''Shower…?'' Yeojin cleared , went dry at the sight of Vivi glaring at her. She laughed nervously without knowing why. ''Uhm! Why are you here, unnie? Are we hanging out today?''

Vivi forced the youngest to sit on the sofa, resting her hands over Yeojin's shoulders. ''No, we aren't. I think you forgot to tell me something about Sooyoung last time.'' Yeojin gulped and sank even more into the sofa, letting out another nervous laugh. Vivi raised an eyebrow, questioning her. ''So?''

''I don't know what you're talking about?''

''Yes, you do. She had anxiety this morning and she's sick now.''

Yeojin's eyes widened in surprise and worry, she wasn't sure about what to say. ''I'll tell you but make me a favor and stop scaring out my sister.'' They lifted their heads, Yeojin exhaled in relief when she saw Haseul looking at them, drying her hair with a towel. She walked to them and motioned Vivi to sit next to Yeojin, then let out a sigh. ''You should ask her instead of us, you know that, right?''

''I do, and she doesn't tell me anything.''

''So I'm cupid now, okay.'' She sighed again, looking into Vivi's eyes. ''Sooyoung got depression like a month ago, she had anxiety once before, but she has been under a lot of stress so it came back.''

''It's because of me?''

For her look, Vivi seemed like she was about to tear up, however, Haseul is a sincere person. ''Partly, yes. Seeing her best friend she has been in love with for three years falling for someone else, helping her with her dates and acting like everything it's okay, it's obviously a lot of stress. But her mom contributed to that, too. Also the divorce, she probably blames herself. I can't tell since I don't know what's happening on her head, but yeah.''

''God, I'm so ing stupid.''

''No, you aren't. And don't curse in front of Yeojin. Is not like you had a way to know about it, anyways. So don't blame yourself, if anything… it's Sooyoung's fault, but it isn't since she's an introvert, that's not her fault. So yeah! It's no one's fault.'' Haseul reasoned. ''Now, go back to your home and take care of your girlfriend.''

''S-she's not my girlfriend.''

''Wife.''

Vivi rolled her eyes, though her blush was visible.

 

///

 

Sooyoung felt a familiar warmth over her forehead, so she opened her eyes slowly, hoping not to get dizzy again. Vivi gave her a small smile, brushing Sooyoung's hair to the side to make her cool. ''How do you feel?''

''Like God beat me up for eating apples. Are you mad at me?''

Vivi chuckled, Sooyoung always had that weird habit of making biblical references to everything, possibly because of her mom. ''I can't stay mad at you, Sooyoungie.'' She said, catching the girl's nose between her fingers.

''Then, can you do that again?''

Vivi tilted her head and wrinkled her nose in confusion. ''Do what?'' Sooyoung smirked playfully, pointing at her forehead, that was enough for Vivi to understand what she meant and again, she blushed, she kept staring at Sooyoung for some seconds before leaning to kiss her forehead again. Sooyoung smiled tenderly, her cheeks flushed because of the fever. Vivi felt more confused every time.

 

Yeah.

 

Confused.

 

 

 

Guess who forgot to update because she's been getting bad sleep and freaking out about a test these past days...!

That's me! :'D

I'm sorry. You can smack me. Or we can gather up and smack Jinsoul's boyfriend (on woomanna) instead because HOW DARES HE.