Lipstick stains

Dare To

Sooyoung likes Vivi's bedroom. It's full of pastel pink and white. Books and plush toys, pictures of them taking with the white polaroid Sooyoung gave Vivi for her birthday four years ago and sticky notes with random explanations of Korean language. Vivi is afraid of forgetting how to speak properly. Sooyoung likes staying at Vivi's house on weekends because she can see the girl wearing her bunny, oversize pajamas. Vivi wearing a kigurumi is Sooyoung's countless heart attacks because of the cuteness. She feels attacked. ''Sooyoungie?''

She hummed, getting up from the bed and walking to Vivi who was at her desk doing homework. ''Yeah?''

''How do you pronounce this?''

Sooyoung smiled, Vivi was wrinkling her nose. ''Unfading. It means remaining vivid or strong.''

''Thank you.'' The girl wrote it onto a sticky note and then on her notebook. She's really hardworking, Sooyoung wants everyone to notice it. She doesn't understand what's wrong with people. Bullying such a nice girl. ''Ugh, I'm done!'' She put her hands up and smiled happily.

''Good. I'll call the girls and we'll hang out, call?''

''Call!''

 

///

 

Sooyoung didn't expected Yeojin coming, but she didn't care either. Yeojin is like a small version of Haseul, they'd be twins if they weren't three years apart. Sooyoung likes Haseul's little sister, she's a hyped kid.

The fact that Vivi's parents owned not just a skate rink but also a bowling alley make things way easier, they didn't need to hang out outside and spend money on it. Vivi's parents are angels, Sooyoung is convinced. Fun fact, Vivi doesn't know how to skate, neither how to play bowling, her clumsy side showed up every time and it always has everyone laughing, except Vivi herself, she pouts and cross her arms, staring deathly at her friends. Sooyoung thinks it's cute, it isn't threatening at all.

On other hand, Vivi admires how easy Sooyoung makes it look. Not just bowling, but everything in general, whatever Sooyoung does, it seems easy. It's not. However her attention was quickly gone when she notices the boy on the skate rink and all her focus was on him.

''Yeeeeeeey! Home run!''

''It's not 'home run' it's 'strike' Yeojin…'' Haseul sighed.

''Whatever, did you see that, Sooyoung unnie?''

Sooyoung smiled and patted her head. ''Yeah, awesome shot, bean.'' Heejin touched her shoulder to get her attention, Sooyoung turned her head and her smile fade. Not just hers, but her friends stopped smiling too, except Yeojin, she was clueless and it was better that way, because she would definitely tell Vivi if she knew.

Sooyoung clenched her jaw and took one of the balls. ''Vivi-ah.'' The girl came out of her trance and turned her head to her with a confused look on her face. ''Eyes on me.'' Sooyoung said, pointing at her eyes and then at Vivi's. Vivi could just obey, she has never seen the girl that serious.

///

 

''What are you writing?''

Vivi jumped on her seat, covering the small pink notebook with her arms and bringing it closer to her chest. ''Are you planning to kill me from a heart attack? Gosh…''

Sooyoung smiled. ''Sorry not sorry. So, what is it?''

''It's my diary. I'm not showing you.'' She frowned and got back writing, Sooyoung was still trying to see, but Vivi was covering it well. Sooyoung rolled her eyes and leaned to give Vivi a kiss on the cheek. ''What- yah!''

''What?'' She kissed her again, Vivi tried covering herself with her arms, Sooyoung smirked and grabbed them to make her way and kissed her on the other cheek, then the forehead, the jaw... She pulled back with a playful smile on her face, admiring her work, Vivi was red like a tomato and it wasn't just the lipstick. She was probably feeling extra shy, since they were in class. Haseul saw everything, she was smirking and shaking her head. They were like kids. ''Look at you.''

''What's with you all of a sudden? Seriously…'' Vivi got up and headed to the toilet followed by Sooyoung. ''Yah, how many lipstick put you on?!''

Sooyoung couldn't help her laugh, it's not like she wanted, too. So she laughed out loud freely, watching Vivi trying to erase all the stains. When they came out of the toilet, Sooyoung stopped laughing right away as Vivi bumped against the jerk. Sooyoung wonders how he does it to appear always on the wrong moment. She wanted to punch him, he's touching Vivi's shoulders. ''Be careful, sunbaenim.''

''I-I… I'm sorry.''

He smiled. Sooyoung clenched her fists. They made eye contact for less than a second, then his attention was back to Vivi. He raised an eyebrow. ''Oh, you got lipstick on your neck.''

''What?'' Vivi instantly glared at Sooyoung. She shrugged and passed her arm around Vivi's shoulders to pull her closer, smiling at the guy. A fake smile, of course. ''It's not what it looks like, Sooyoungie was annoying me.''

''Yeah I was. Come on, princess, Haseul must be waiting for us.'' Vivi bows at the guy and they walk away. Sooyoung looked back, he's looking at them go, she stuck her tongue out and flipped her hair, leaning her head on Vivi's. Good luck next time, jerk.

 

 

///

 

''Stop whining, you look good.''

''Ugh… how is this good? Why did I let you convince me that blonde was a good choice?''

Hyunjin looked away from her phone to stare at Vivi's new hair color. ''I think it's cute.'' She agreed with Sooyoung.

''Thank you!'' Sooyoung exclaimed, raising her hands up to cross them later under her chest. ''Be confident, you look beautiful with everything.''

''Yeah, Vivi unnie rock it!'' All the stares went to Yeojin, she shrugged and smiled innocently. ''Doesn't people say that?''

''You know what, yes, Yeojin, they do.'' Haseul patted her head. ''And I agree, you look good.''

''Do you think he'll like it?'' Vivi's voice tone was full of hope, her friends exchanged unsure looks between them and Sooyoung.

Sooyoung exhaled and smiled at her. ''Of course.'' She said that, and the rest followed. Because before anything, she was still Vivi's best friend. It hurts every time she repeats it, but is the truth.

''I mean, if I was him I would definitely date you.'' Haseul encouraged her.

''Yeah, yeah. Natural beauty.'' Hyunjin nodded vigorously, looking back at her phone.

Heejin simply nodded.

''Who is 'he'?''

Heejin patted Hyunjin's thigh and gave her a look before getting up. She walked to Yeojin and grabbed her from the shoulders making her walk to the door. ''Come on, Yeojin-ah, let's go to get some ramyeon at the store.'' She didn't gave her time to complain.

 

///

 

I made Vivi blush. How can someone be so cute? UGH.

There is an update about the jerk, a good one.

He saw the lipstick stains I let on Vivi when we're playing at class.

Did you see that, jerk? That's right, the princess is mine, so get out of my way!

 

Also my mom is driving me nuts with her religious meets. Don't the other members have a house or what?

Go and talk to God somewhere else. The church for instance.

They're so annoying and so loud. They don't even sing well but they keep doing it.

Later I wonder why I've headaches, pfft.

 

God, make me a favor and mute them, thank you.

Oh wait. You probably don't like me… well, it, it's not like I care.

I'll keep talking to you, nonexistent, since I need someone to talk to.

 

So, what do you think about my way of doing things?

You created Adam and Eve, you created our world, you also made rules.

I don't really like your rules, neither your methods so I'm doing it my way.

I hope you're mad.

 

From Yves to Dear nonexistent God

 

Ps: My favorite fruit is the apple ;)

 

 

 

By the way... this doesn't have to be with Loona but I feel like I should pay some respect too... You did well, Jonghyun.