I am.

Dare To

''Vivi unnie, why are you glaring at Jiwoo?''

''I'm not.''

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow, looking to Jiwoo skating with Sooyoung, not letting her hand go. She knows how fond the cousins are but she didn't expect to find Vivi digging daggers into Jiwoo with her gaze. A playful smirk crossed her lips. ''Are you jealous?''

''Of course not! Why should I be jealous?''

''Because… Sooyoung unnie is having fun with someone else…''

''It's her cousin, they haven't meet for a while, it's normal if they want to spend time together.'' Vivi replied, though Hyunjin caught the doubtful tone on her voice so her smirk wasn't going anywhere.

''I thought you said we weren't going to-'' She covered Yeojin's mouth or rather slapped it, making the girl shut up right away, looking at her startled. ''What was that for!'' She whined.

''Right.'' She nodded, ignoring the youngest. ''They really miss each other and Jiwoo will stay the whole Christmas break so they'll probably hang out the whole time, have fun together, going to see the lights around the city…''

Vivi snapped her head up to look at the still smirking Hyunjin. She furrowed her eyebrows. ''You're making it sound like a date.''

Hyunjin shrugged, looking on the cousins direction. ''I mean… Jiwoo really admires our Sooyoung unnie… You know Sooyoung unnie has a soft spot for people younger than her-''

''Hyunjin, what are you trying?''

''Nothing? I'm just informing you!'' She smiled innocently although she was having fun seeing Vivi obvious jealously. Just if the older girl wasn't that dense, she could notice it herself, but sometimes people need a small push. Vivi needed a big one.

 

///

 

She wasn't jealous, that didn't make sense. She was fine seeing Sooyoung play well and smile happily, it didn't matter if that smile was thanks to her cousin instead of Vivi. Vivi wasn't jealous seeing her feed the other girl and kissing her cheek. She wasn't. Not at all.

They're cousins, there is nothing to be jealous about. Yet her friends kept looking at her like if they knew something and sending her teasingly smiles. Even Heejin was making fun of her!

Why would she be jealous? It's not like if they were dating. Yes, she knows about Sooyoung's feelings but… Actually she's not sure about her own feelings. But it's not jealously!

''Vivi-ah?'' She turned her head to look at Sooyoung when the taller girl called for her. ''Why are you frowning?''

''I wasn't.''

''Oh yeah, you were.'' Sooyoung tilted her head, smiling tenderly at her. ''Is something bothering you?''

Vivi shook her head. ''I'm fine.''

''Unnie, you've to try this! It's so good!'' Jiwoo interrupted, shoving a piece of meat into and offering another one to Sooyoung. The latter chuckled at her childishness and let her cousin feed her again.

 

///

 

Okay, maybe she was a little jealous. But you can't blame her! Sooyoung's attention is on her most of the time and then a girl she didn't know anything about came and Sooyoung is too focused on her that she didn't notice Vivi. She feels kind of flustered and out of place, plus Jiwoo acted more like Yeojin than someone of her age and it just made Sooyoung more caring to her.

And here was Vivi, walking next to Haseul while Jiwoo dragged Sooyoung to some store. They were suppose to buy Christmas presents together. ''You are going to bump against something, Vivi.'' Haseul teased.

Yeah, she was at it, too. ''I'm looking at the front.''

''Sure you are.''

''Will you keep being mean the whole day?'' She complained.

''No.'' Heejin replied, then the teasingly smile appeared again. ''We'll keep going the whole week.''

''…What did I do to you?''

''Being dense as .'' Hyunjin claimed, earning a glare from Haseul who covered Yeojin's ears. ''You just have to admit you're jealous.''

''But I am not!'' Stares. The four girls were staring at her. She huffed in annoyance. ''Okay, so what if I am!''

''You're what?''

She almost got a heart attack when Sooyoung spoke behind her, she her heels, hearing the giggles from the other girls and looking at the cousins in panic. ''N-nothing.''

 

///

 

Okay. She was jealous. Emphasizing the ''was'', hard. Why was Jiwoo staying over tonight? No, better question yet… Why was she taking a bath with Sooyoung?

Her gaze was fix on Jin playing on the floor with one of his toys but soon she was staring at the younger girl standing in front of the door with a playful smile on her face, wearing one of Sooyoung's hoodies like a pajama, and without warning, Jiwoo jumped on top of her. Vivi let out a yelp in surprise as Jiwoo laughed aloud. ''Vivi unnie is a scaredy cat!''

''I am not!'' She pouted and that just made Jiwoo laugh even more. ''Where is Sooyoungie?''

To be honest she doesn't have anything against the younger girl. She was hyper and cute, she gives her little sister vibes. Yet seeing her too close to Sooyoung kept making her upset.

''She's downstairs talking with uncle through the phone. Why, miss her already?''

Blush. She was blushing, she didn't miss Sooyoung though, she knows the girl is downstairs. Can you miss someone when they're right next to you? Vivi doubts it. Actually, she had many doubts today it made her exhausted. She's sure it's not normal to get jealous like that and much less with your best friend's cousin. And although they're not dating, she knows about Sooyoung's feelings for her.

Maybe she was being selfish.

Did Sooyoung feel like that when she payed more attention to Yooseok than her? No wonder she was stressed out. But… then that means… she likes Sooyoung too, right?

Her own realization made her blush madly though no one said anything about it. Her heart almost pops out when Sooyoung stormed inside the room and threw herself on top of Jiwoo and her, laughing playfully. ''Unnie you're heavy!''

''Then deal with it.'' She replied, hugging her cousin tightly. The latter let out a groan in annoyance, trying to get rid of Sooyoung's grip although she was laughing. ''Vivi, are you still there?''

''I- yeah. You're heavy.'' She complained, too. Honestly her small frame wasn't really helpful having two girls on top of her. Both of them stood straight so Vivi could sit back to her original position, letting out a big sigh, she glanced at the girls.

Jiwoo gave her a cheeky, teasingly smile and hugged Sooyoung closer to her.

 

Oh god.

 

She was, so, ing, jealous.

 

 

 

Ah... I'm late again. Haha.

I was suppose to update yesterday but I had to take one of my cats to the vet so...

Well, there you go! <3