Moving

Dare To

Hey. Long time no see.

Well, I guess you can see me, though.

 

Or maybe you aren't watching anymore? Now that I got what I wanted.

And now I can completely ignore you. Because mom is not here, I'm moving

with my dad and Jin to a new apartment, my friends are by my side and Vivi

too.

 

I don't have to worry about you anymore.

But I've a request. It's in your hands listen to it or let it pass. I won, anyways.

 

We all know that church is more like a sect. And it's hurting people, including

my mom. I don't hate her. I can't bring myself to do that, because after all she's

my mom and I'm pretty sure she's sick.

 

She needs help. So there it goes. My request. You're suppose to help people and love

them. Specially if they believe in you. So, can you help her?

 

The only way to help her is staying away from her, though.

 

So I hope you do that.

 

A~nyways. Did you choke in disgust when Vivi didn't pull away from me? <3

I was really surprised. I also should sew Yeojin's mouth but tbh I'm thankful.

 

See you around.

Let my mom live properly.

 

From Yves to Dear loser God

Ps: I still don't like you.

 

''Sooyoung?'' She smashed the notebook close and snapped her head up to look at Vivi who was at the door, looking surprised. ''Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Your dad is downstairs, we're going.''

Sooyoung smiled, getting up and putting the notebook on her backpack. She rushed to Vivi and grabbed her hand to run downstairs, not too fast so the shorter girl didn't stumble, knowing how clumsy she is. Suitcase and backpack ready, her dad took them right away when she stepped in front of him so she didn't have to carry them. ''You look happy, huh?''

''I'm happy, like extra happy today.'' Sooyoung replied, earning a big grin from her dad. If Sooyoung was happy, he was happy. He promised to protect her the moment he first knew his now ex-wife was pregnant, and that's exactly what he was going to do.

''Then are we ready to go?''

''Where is Jin?''

''He jumped onto the car when I got down.''

''Oh, then we're ready. Come on, Kahei.''

Vivi smiled shyly when Sooyoung beamed her a smile. She seriously can't. ''Yeah, let's go.''

''If you need anything just call!'' Vivi's mom said, waving her hand to them and smiling kindly as always.

 

///

 

Sooyoung has the fastest friends on Earth. When they arrived, they were already waiting for them outside. Jiwoo and Chaewon were with them, too. And the moment she stepped outside the car, her cousin almost chokes her with a bear hug. ''Jiwooming, I can't breathe.''

''Oh, sorry!'' She pulled away, yet the playful smile was still on her face, she glanced over Vivi. ''Sorry, Vivi unnie, didn't want to make you jealous.''

''You totally want to make her jealous.'' Hyunjin replied from the back.

''I'm not jealous!'' Vivi complained, cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

''Alright, alright, girls. You came here to help, didn't you?'' Mr.Ha interrupted them, giving a clap. They all nodded. ''Then let's get down to business.''

''Sir, yes sir!'' They all saluted him simultaneously. He blinked a couple of times, then laughed aloud. How can they be so in sync?

''Alright, let's do this.'' He said.

Honestly, Sooyoung didn't imagine moving boxes here and there could be such a hard task. She was tired already and it's been just one hour, yet they've to put everything in place. For some reason the ones in charge of decorating her room were Yeojin and Hyunjin, and she was scared. She shouldn't have lost rock-paper-scissors. At least she was setting the living room with Vivi. ''How does this go?'' And Heejin. Haseul was there, too. ''I don't understand these instructions.''

''It's just a table, it can't be that difficult.'' Haseul said, taking the paper from Heejin's hands. ''Oh my god.''

''I told you.'' The younger huffed.

''Can you two help. I know you're in the honeymoon phase but please Sooyoung this is your house and your living room.''

Sooyoung rolled her eyes teasingly, pulling away from Vivi, since she was hugging the shorter from the back, and walking to Haseul. ''Give me that.'' She took the instructions and furrowed her eyebrows instantly. ''What the- what language is this?''

''Alien.'' Haseul replied.

''No. It's Russian, I'm pretty sure.'' Heejin said. They looked at her weirdly. ''Let's just call your dad.''

''I'll do it. Not in the mood to deal with the lovebirds right now.'' Haseul said, standing quickly and rushing upstairs.

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow. ''What's wrong with her?''

Heejin shrugged. ''Hyunjin's influence.''

 

///

 

Sooyoung threw herself on the sofa, letting out a deep sigh with her gaze fix over the black screen of the TV. Vivi did exactly the same thing, they were both exhausted. Their friends were gone already and Sooyoung's dad went to the convenience store with Jin so they were alone. Vivi isn't usually nervous when she's with the brunette, but now they were dating and staying alone with her felt just… strange. Not in a bad way, though.

''Wanna go out?'' Sooyung mumble.

''I can't feel my legs.'' Vivi replied, earning a laugh from the taller.

''Honestly, same here.'' She let herself fall over Vivi's lap, looking up at the girl with caution, but not glare appeared, it was a shy expression instead. She smiled. ''If you do that face I'll have to kiss you.''

''That's a terrible way of threatening me.'' The shorter chuckled.

''So you want a kiss.'' Sooyoung teased, smirking playfully and making Vivi blush.

''I- I didn't say that. Don't change my words, you little…''

''You're the little one.''

''Sooyoung, I'm throwing you out of the sofa if you open your mouth again.''

The brunette's eyes widened. ''You wouldn't-'' She couldn't finish the sentence because, just as she said, Vivi pushed her away and she fell on the floor. It didn't hurt, but she couldn't laugh, she was just surprised. On the other hand, Vivi was laughing aloud seeing her expression. ''Oh my god, my precious, innocent Vivi has become a bad girl.'' Sooyoung dramatized, and Vivi pushed her with her feet this time. ''Yah! Stop it!''

''Whose fault is it, huh?''

''I was joking!'' Sooyoung managed to catch Vivi's feet. There was a moment of silence, and then the shorter was yelling and holding on the sofa for her dear life as Sooyoung tried to push her down.

''Sooyoung no-!''

''Sooyoung yes!'' There was a loud thud as Vivi fell on her on the floor across Sooyoung, the latter laughing loudly, pointing her index finger to her. Although Vivi was annoyed, she ended up laughing too.

''What's so funny?'' They lifted their gazes, Mr.Ha just arrived home and they didn't even hear him. He looked so confused yet his usual gentle smile was there. ''And why are you two on the floor?''

''Long story.'' Sooyoung replied, wiping away the tears from her eyes.

''Not that long.'' Vivi said, still giggling.

The man shrugged. ''Whatever, who is hungry?''

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, hey, hi, how are you doing? Did you like the chapter? It's kinda messy (the next one is worse) but since things are settling down for Sooyoung~

I come to shamelessly promote my Twitter acc *whispers* @NamelessPanda *whispers* The l in the @ is actually a capital i *whispers*

-I fangirl a lot. (Mostly about LOONA *cofcof*)

-I'm weird and awkward af.

-I'm a whole damn mess so my acc it's a whole damn mess, too. (Sometimes I draw)

-I can't start a conversation *screams in introvert* But you can talk to me if you want~

And after this shameless promo, I'm going back to my cave. See you!