Yves

Dare To

  

She usually walks confidently around school. But no one ever saw that much confident. Sooyoung looks elegant, graceful, majestic at another level. Heejin is happy seeing that, Sooyoung's mask is back, she's not walking around like Sooyoung anymore, she's Yves at this moment. She's the Yves everyone knows at school.

On the other hand, Vivi, Haseul and Hyunjin were surprised and amazed but not disappointed. ''Why are you looking at me like if I'm an alien?'' Sooyoung questioned.

''I… you look amazing today. I mean, more than usual.'' Haseul said, checking her out and earning a smirk from Sooyoung. ''Guess you slept well last night?''

''I've never sleep better in my life, mom.'' Haseul rolled her eyes, how she hated that nickname.

Today everyone makes her way on the hallways, and all the eyes are on her. Wearing confident was the best choice she has make in a long time, even the teachers were speechless. She is convinced they're all secretly erts, which is kind of disturbing, but she has enough martial arts skills to beat the hell out of them if they ever tried something. Maybe she was just paranoid. A smirk crossed her lips, Vivi keeps staring at her, she can see it from the corner of her eyes. How cute.

 

///

 

The boy was taking his time. She knew what was coming, a plain and meaningless confession of love at first sight, she waits patiently with her arms crossed. She looks really threatening like that, it would make everyone nervous. ''I like you a lot, you're really pretty and your dance is amazing… and… well, I was wondering if you would go on a date with me?''

Sooyoung raised her brows and smiled heartless. ''Sorry. I'm not interested.''

She didn't let the boy complain or even open his mouth to speak again. She gave him her back and walked away. ''Also, make me a favor and stop staring my , thank you.'' Sooyoung heard a small gasp of surprise and coughing. She got him.

''Someone is sassy today.'' Hyunjin said, moving her eyebrows up and down with a playful smile on her face. ''I like sassy Sooyoung unnie.''

''I know. Everyone likes me.''

''Oh my god, forget what I said, you're so y.''

Sooyoung laughed and pulled the girl close to her, placing her arm around her shoulders. ''You still love me.''

Hyunjin smiled. ''Yeah, but you're still y.''

''Come on, kid. Lunch is on me.''

''Okay, maybe not that y.''

Sooyoung wonders how someone can be that easily convinced. Food is a powerful weapon, use it with responsibility and knowledge. If you get a woman's stomach, you get their heart too. Maybe that's why she loves Vivi so much, because of her handmade cookies.

Now Sooyoung wants Vivi's cookies. Or Vivi herself.

 

///

 

Talking. The jerk and Vivi were talking and she was hating it. Sooyoung took a deep breath and approached them, grabbing Vivi's hand. The small girl got startled but smiled when she notices it was Sooyoung. ''Hey.'' She smiled confidently. ''Do I interrupt something?''

''Sooyoungie, don't say weird things!'' Vivi hit her arm. ''I'm sorry.''

''It's okay.'' The boy said. Sooyoung frowned slightly. ''By the way, thank you for letting me practice at your rink, sunbaenim.''

''Oh, it's nothing!'' Vivi smiled at him.

The boy looked at Sooyoung. They made eye contact for some seconds, the tension could be cut with a knife. Sooyoung could cut him if she had a knife, okay, maybe not, but she would scare him away for sure. He raised his eyebrows at her in arrogance and turned his attention back to Vivi. ''I'll be going now. See you later.''

Vivi nodded and waved at him while he walked away. He doesn't even look back at her. Vivi sighed, she felt discouraged. ''Don't worry, pretty. He's probably an anyways.''

''I find him kind, though?''

Sooyoung smiles. She doesn't find him kind at all, he looks like an arrogant rich guy. If Sooyoung doesn't like someone, there is always a reason, and she was sure the reason wasn't just because Vivi liked him. Of course she was jealous, but she doesn't buy the guy's mask at all. She knows how it works. ''Are you free later? Let's go hiking with Jin.''

''Uh, okay. I miss Jin~''

''And me?''

Vivi wrinkled her nose in confusion and giggled cutely. ''I see you every day, dummy. And don't compare yourself to your dog.''

''Right, you like him better.''

''Maybe I do.'' Sooyoung rolled her eyes. Vivi will never understand what 'flirt' means.

 

///

 

Sooyoung was facing the jerk, her arms crossed and her head raised. She managed to corner him somehow when they were over with practice at the gym. Soccer for him, dance for her. ''I don't like you.''

He smirked. ''The feeling is mutual, don't worry, sunbae.'' He tilted his head. ''Has someone ever told you how fake you look?''

''Oh, you're not better than I am.''

''My classmates told me about you, Yves sunbaenim.'' It sounded contempt. Sooyoung definitely hates him. She leaned closer to him, his back was against the wall so he couldn't move. Sooyoung smirked.

''I'm glad you know who I am. Otherwise I'll have to introduce myself and it would take years getting to the main point. Kim Yooseok, I don't know what you're trying with Vivi but if you hurt her… you better sleep with both eyes open.'' She whispered the last part, the boy gulped, she saw it and turned away flipping her hair. ''See you around, jerk.'' Hopefully not too close to Vivi.

 

///

 

Sooyoung told Hyunjin and Haseul everything because Heejin told her to. Now Haseul is nagging her. ''Since when?''

''I don't know, three years or so.'' Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders.

''Why didn't you tell us? We'd help you! Oh my god, now Vivi likes that guy. What's your plan?''

''I may have been or haven't been trying to flirt with her the whole day.''

''I don't think Vivi unnie noticed it. You know how dense she is.'' This time the one nagging was Hyunjin. ''She won't get the hints.''

''Yeah, she doesn't get them, specially when it's Sooyoung the one giving them. But don't worry, Yves will make her understand.'' Sooyoung smiled, the characteristic smile that tell her friends she was planning something, the arrogant smile she gives whenever she's feeling confident.

Sooyoung is a coward, she can't talk directly.

Yves spits everything, specially when she wants to humiliate someone. She talks confidently.

Sooyoung is anxious and full of worries.

Yves takes it easy, she's patient.

Sooyoung is shy and unable to flirt properly.

Yves is boldest person you'll ever meet.

But Yves is also Sooyoung. And Sooyoung is Yves, too.

People would think she has multiple personalities. That's bull. She's just herself.

She has always been herself.

 

 

 

QUESTION: Does anyone know what's the male trainee's name? Because I just put him a random one xD