Hey there!

Dare To

Sooyoung came into the building followed by a nervous Vivi who kept insisting on accompany her. Mr.Ha instantly smiled when he saw them, wrapping Sooyoung into a tight hug and patting Vivi's head. ''There you're. I didn't know you were coming too, Kahei-ah?'' The small girl smiled at him shyly. Sooyoung knows why she's here, Vivi is afraid for her, she doesn't want her to get another attack without warning like three days ago and it didn't matter if Sooyoung told her it was alright. She felt the small girl pulling her sleeve so she looked at her. Vivi motioned to the front, Mrs.Ha was glaring them.

''It's okay.'' Sooyoung held her hand and squeezed it slightly, giving her a small, reassuring smile. ''I'll be out as soon as they let me, okay?'' Vivi nodded as Sooyoung let her hand go and walked inside the office with her parents. She let out a sigh, sitting on one of the chairs and playing with her fingers. It took a while until she heard Sooyoung's mom yelling, she got startled because it was so suddenly, she heard Sooyoung yelling back at her but soon the silent was back.

After ten minutes, the door opened and Vivi practically jumped from her seat. Sooyoung wrapped her arms around her neck right away, so the small girl hugged her back, caressing her back. Mr.Ha smiled at Vivi and muttered a 'thank you'. He didn't need to thank her, she was there because she wanted to.

''Sooyoung, I'm giving you a last chance.'' Her mom's voice made her turn her head, eyebrows furrowing. ''If you come with me, I'll make sure to cure you. It's just a phase.''

''Yeah, because phases last your whole life long.'' She replied, rolling her eyes. ''Mom, for the last time, I'm not sick.''

The woman huffed in annoyance, rolling her eyes at her daughter and walking away furiously. Vivi furrowed her eyebrows, what was the matter with her? Sooyoung is her daughter, she should love her no matter what.

 

///

 

''I'll make it pink again.''

All the girls stopped skating and turned their heads to Vivi, they were hanging out after the small girl gathered them to make Sooyoung feel a little better, not even Yeojin's scream made them flinch. The youngest fell on her trying to stop. ''Why?'' Haseul asked.

Vivi shrugged. ''I don't know, feel like it.''

''It's because you made it blonde to impress that jerk oppa and now that you don't like him you want your pastel pink hair back?'' Haseul smashed Yeojin's head, furrowing her eyebrows. ''Ouch! What did I do now?'' She pouted.

''Stop bringing up that .''

''She's right, though.'' Vivi said, a small smile crossed her lips. ''I was kind of trying to look like the popular girls at school but… it doesn't matter anymore so I'll bring the pink back.''

''Yeah, and I'm sure Sooyoung unnie lik-hmpff!''

Hyunjin covered before she could say more than she should and smiled threateningly at her. ''Let's go get some ice cream, small bean.'' Yeojin gulped, she tried to get rid of Hyunjin's grip without success as the older girl dragged her out of the rink.

Vivi managed to understand what Yeojin wanted to say and chuckled, shaking her head and looking down to cover her now red cheeks. Heejin and Haseul were laughing nervously and Sooyoung was confused because everyone was acting weird.

''Wait- they won't bring ice cream to us, will they?''

Heejin shook her head. ''Probably not.''

 

///

 

''Seriously you need to be more careful, if Sooyoung unnie finds out she'll kill us.'' Hyunjin nagged. ''Do you think before you speak?''

''Weren't we going for ice cream?''

''Yeojin!''

''Okay, I'm sorry~!'' She whined earning a frown from Hyunjin. ''Look, I get it, I'll keep my mouth shut, I don't want my sister to sew it.'' She faked zipping her lips. ''But would it help them? Like… maybe we can do something to put them together or-''

''No. That's not our job. We've to look after both of them because they're our friends but we can't interfere more than we already did, do you understand?''

''Fine…'' She threw her head backwards, then looked at Hyunjin. ''But what about the ice cream?''

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow and smiled devilish. ''I never said I'd pay for it.''

''Why are you so mean to me!''

''Shut up and give me your wallet.''

''BUT!''

''No wallet, no ice cream.'' She cut Yeojin, extending her hand to her.

Yeojin rolled her eyes, huffing in annoyance as she took her wallet out of her pocket and handle it to the older girl who smirked at her satisfied.

 

///

 

Sooyoung was dumbfounded when she opened the door and the small girl came from behind her dad to jump onto her embrace, she almost fell backwards. Vivi was as surprised as her or even more, since she didn't know who the girl was. ''Unnie, I missed you a lot! Like a lot!''

''Uhm… dad?'' Mr.Ha smiled at her and hummed in response. ''Why is she here?''

''What do you mean why am I here? Can't I?'' The girl pouted slightly, making Sooyoung smile warmly at her as she patted her head.

''Of course you can. I just didn't expect you at all?''

''Uncle told me what was happening so I decided to come for Christmas and cheer you up!''

Sooyoung laughed, she was still the hyper kid she's always known. But her laugh faded when she noticed Vivi staring at them completely confused. ''Oh, right.'' She cleared . ''Vivi-ah, this is my cousin, Jiwoo. Jiwoo, my best friend Kahei. You can call her Vivi though.''

''You're pretty!'' Jiwoo exclaimed, leaning closer to Vivi, studying her features with a huge smile on her face. The latter blushed slightly in embarrassment.

''You too.'' Vivi replied.

''Well girls, have fun. I gotta go to check our future apartment.'' Mr.Ha hugged Sooyoung tight, she responded the same. ''I'll call you later.''

''Sure, see you, dad!''

''Bye uncle.'' Jiwoo and Vivi spoke at the same time.

Again, the younger girl wrapped her arms around Sooyoung. ''Jiwoo-ah… where are you staying?''

''Oh, I'm staying with Yeojin and Haseul unnie. I told them not to tell you.''

''You know them?'' Vivi tilted her head, she has been with Sooyoung for longer than them but she didn't know the girl.

''Of course! And I've heard a lot about you too, Vivi unnie.'' Vivi glanced over Sooyoung who was covering her face with one hand shyly. ''You were in China when I came to visit, for what I believe.''

''Yep, summer holidays last year and six months ago when you're sick.'' Sooyoung explained to her. ''That's why you didn't meet. And when I'm not with you on Saturdays it's because of her.''

It made sense but she still slapped herself mentally for always getting the timing wrong. She felt out of place seeing how clingy the girl was to Sooyoung and it's been barely ten minutes. She's not upset, all her friends are clingy to Sooyoung, it was just weird seeing someone she doesn't know doing so.

 

Just that.

 

Nothing more.

 

Right?

 

 

What's wrong with the boyfriends of this season. How can someone cheat on Jinsoul and be scared of Lippie???

I'm so mad rn asdfghjklñ Like- look at those two cute girlfriends doing their best for a couple of jerks TT TT TT

A~nyways. Say hi to Chuu! 7v7