At last

Dare To

Heejin stormed inside Hyunjin's house and ran directly upstairs without greeting anyone, smashing the bedroom's door open and getting in, closing it behind her. ''Hyunjin-ah, Hyunjin-ah, wake up!'' She yelled, jumping onto the girl's bed and earning a groan from her.

Hyunjin sat up abruptly, eyes still half closed, glaring at Heejin. ''What the . Why are you so excit-'' She couldn't finish because the shorter threw her arms around her and fell on top of her with the biggest grin Hyunjin has ever seen.

''It happened!''

''What happened?''

''They kissed!'' Heejin exclaimed, putting her hands up, still grinning and giggling.

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow in confusion. ''Who kissed?''

''Vivi unnie and Sooyoung unnie kissed!''

''WHAT?!'' Now she was the one grinning, eyes wide open in surprise and a sparkle of happiness. ''They kissed?!'' She asked, earning a vigorous nod from the latter. Hyunjin put her hands up, too. ''They kissed! Wait, when, how, why?''

''Sooyoung unnie texted me this morning, last night when she was feeling bad and they went back home. She kissed Vivi unnie and she let her!''

''Oh my god. Does Haseul unnie know it? Yeojin? Wait, don't tell Yeojin, she'll ruin it.'' She said, reaching her phone. ''So they're dating now!? Why didn't she text me!''

Heejin smiled proudly, she was the first one to receive the news and she felt proud about it because Sooyoung trust her a lot. But then, she got the same question Hyunjin did. Were they dating? ''I- I don't know. I guess so? I mean, you don't kiss someone just because of yes.''

''Oh honey, there are a lot of people who do that these days.''

''We both know the unnies aren't like that!'' She whined, furrowing her eyebrows.

Hyunjin chuckled and squeeze her cheeks. ''Okay, calm down! Anyways, we'll find out.''

 

///

 

''HASEUL UNNIEEE!!!''

Haseul almost had a heart attack, she was sleeping peacefully but her annoying sister decided to wake her up like that. She'll end up with heart problems. ''What the- what's wrong with you?'' She complained, caressing her temples as Yeojin jumped around the room. Then she saw it, the younger was carrying her phone between her hands. ''Why do you even have my phone? What are you- STAY STILL FOR GOD'S SAKE!'' Yeojin obeyed. She was sure all the neighbors heard Haseul's scream. Haseul is scary, she better do what she says. ''Thank you. Now, it better be something worth my sleep.''

''Oh yeah! Hyunjin unnie texted you, guess what!''

''What?''

''Vivi unnie and Sooyoung unnie kissed last night!''

It took her a couple of seconds to process what Yeojin said, staring at her. Her eyes widened gradually, she put her glasses on, jumped out of the bed and took her phone from Yeojin's hands, looking at the screen, then back at her sister. ''They kissed.''

''Yes, yes they did!''

''But they're not dating?'' She furrowed her eyebrows, she was happy for her friends but, where was the most important step? Where was it? ''What the hell, do I have to fix this too? Can't they just do it by themselves? How the can someone forget about the question!''

''Unnie did you just swea-'' Haseul covered and glared at her, Yeojin instantly pressed her lips together, then the older put her hand away. ''What question did they forgot?''

''THE question. Wait, no. Sooyoung forgot it, that's her fault.'' She claimed, taking off her pajama and looking for clothes on her closet. ''Dress up, we've work to do.''

 

///

 

 

Sooyoung and Vivi were outside, giving Jin his morning walk. And Sooyoung couldn't be feeling more embarrassed, because yeah, she's take Vivi's hand plenty of times but after what happened last night? Oh god, she was surprised anxiety didn't get her. Maybe it was because she wasn't really nervous on a bad way, she lifted a good weight from her shoulders when she pulled away and saw Vivi's shy smile last night.

Her cheeks heat up just thinking about it. ''So… you're moving with your dad next week?''

She snapped out of her thoughts hearing Vivi's question. ''Y-yeah. He got everything ready already so… and also I don't want to be a bother.''

''You're not, Sooyoungie. Stop saying that.'' Vivi complained, pouting unconsciously. ''You know my parents love you.''

Sooyoung hummed, containing a smile by biting her lower lip. ''Is smol bean using excuses to tell me she wants me to stay?''

''No! I'm just saying you're not a bother, don't twist my words! And stop calling me like that, I'm not that short!''

Seeing how red Vivi was she couldn't help but laugh, that just made the girl more upset and she ended up hitting Sooyoung's arm. ''By the way… about last ni-''

She couldn't finish, Vivi put her hands together and closed her eyes tightly, bowing. ''I'm sorry I admit I'm really dense! I really couldn't have notice it if the girls didn't tell me and I was just too confused to kiss you first.''

''The girls what?''

Vivi opened her eyes, looking at her. ''Oh. You didn't... know…?''

''But you did!'' Sooyoung squatted, covering her face with both hands in embarrassment and stopping Jin. ''Oh god, I thought it couldn't be more embarrassing than it already was. You knew!''

''I'm sorry?''

''No!'' She looked up at Vivi, the latter got startled. ''I-I mean, don't. It's not your fault, I get it, you are confused of course you couldn't say anything.'' They stayed in silent for a while, until Sooyoung cleared and stood up, locking gazes with Vivi, or rather, trying to. ''So, uhm… do you want to… give a try?''

Vivi smiled tenderly and held her hand. She really didn't have to think much about the answer. ''You mean dating you?''

''I- uhm, yes?''

Vivi chuckled. It was weird seeing Sooyoung act so shy, honestly, she found it cute. ''Definitely.''

 

///

 

Jin walked inside the house first, rushing to his bowl to drink water after the long walk. As Sooyoung and Vivi were taking out their shoes, four heads popped out from the living room's door and instantly charged against them. ''So?''

''Are you dating?''

''How was the kiss?''

''Did you ask her? You better have I swear Sooyoung-''

''Wow, calm down!'' She cut them all, extending her arms in front of their faces. ''Why are you all here?'' She asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

''To get some tea, of course!'' Hyunjin exclaimed. ''So did you ask her or not!''

''She better did.'' Haseul threatened.

Sooyoung gulped, thanks goodness Vivi's giggles caught everyone's attention and she stepped in front of Sooyoung to take the embarrassment instead of her. ''Yes she did. Just now, actually.''

''So you're dating!'' Heejin said, grinning widely for the nth time that day.

''Yeah.'' They answered simultaneously, earning teasingly grins from their friends. And a group hug. A group hug where they almost choked, but what's new.

For the first time in a while Sooyoung was feeling genuinely happy. She did it. She asked Vivi out, and the best part, her best friend said yes. And then there are their friends jumping around and laughing happily because of them. The only think that could make her even happier right now it's her mom getting out of that church and accepting her.

She knows it's not gonna happen, she didn't raise her hopes about it so she wasn't really hurt. Of course it hurts, but just a little. And besides… Vivi is there for her.

Her friends are there for her.

And so is her dad.

''Also… can someone tell me...'' She said, pulling away and smiling threateningly. ''Why did Vivi know?''

The four girls gulped, exchanging looks with Vivi who looked at them apologetically. ''Uhm… you see-''

''It was Yeojin.'' Hyunjin blurted out before running away, followed by the youngest.

''YOU TRAITOR!'' Yeojin yelled at her.

And of course Sooyoung ran behind them. ''Come back here you little…!''

Heejin shook her head, Haseul sighed deeply and Vivi could just laugh. ''I'm happy for you.'' Haseul said, smiling at her. ''But, are you sure you like her?''

''Yeah… I guess I got conscious about it when Yeojin said it.'' She said shyly.

Haseul nodded. ''That's good. Don't let her down.''

''I won't.''

 

 

 

Since our last girl is coming in a few hours... let me give you a fluffy chapter <3

I'm overly excited lol Never thought I could fangirl this much over a group ^^'

I'm glad I found out about Loona before their debut so I could experience the ''who's next girl'' culture. It was really awesome~

I'M READY BUT I'M NOT. I might cry.