Deals with the Driver

How The Playboy Stole My Heart.

YURI POV

I sat in the plane, staring at my phone. I should leave it off, but I couldn't. I was waiting..hoping that someone would call. Minho, would you call? No. Of course you wouldn't. I looked next to me. Josh was nodding his head up and down to the music from his phone. I sighed and looked towards the window next to me. I could see the lights of Seoul sparkling under me. I'll miss it. It truly was a magical experience. When I get back to Sydney, I'll have to call Mum and explain. She won't be pleased. At all. I went on the TV in front of me to see if watching a movie could pass the time. I scrolled through the list. What a nightmare.

Love, Actually.

The Notebook.

PS, I Love You.

Ugh. I couldn't stand the soppy love stories that were available. I decided to simply try and sleep. A new life ahead of me in a matter of hours..

---------------------

MINHO POV

I sighed, looking outside. My phone buzzed.

 

From: My Lovely Key
She's gone.

 

I held a tight fist. I'm sorry, Yuri..

----------------------

JOSH POV

I looked to see Yuri sleeping next to me, her head against the window. If only she knew what I had in store for her.

Oh well.

I guess I don't NEED to tell her that it is ME who will run the gang once her father's out of the picture. I'll just..oh I don't know. Leave her to survive elsewhere. I needed my key. And she came with me. Oh, silly Yuri..

------------------------

YURI POV

I woke up to a nudge on my shoulder. Josh was looking right at me.

"My love, we have touched down in Sydney". I stared at him with a cold stare. He laughed nervously and moved away slightly. I looked outside. Indeed, we were back in Sydney. I guess I should've realised from all the English signs staring back at me. I could see Centrepoint Tower in the distance, along with the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. The rush of the morning traffic proved to me we were in fact, back in Sydney. I sighed, realising the restart of my life began back where I started. The flight attendants were escorting us out. I could feel the pain in my whole body slightly resonating all over me. I picked up my travel bag with difficulty. As I was out, the air of Sydney engulfed me. The airport shined white, blinding me. Josh and I soon walked over the quarantine and then headed toward the gate.

I'm officially back in Sydney.

There were many figures passing by. Families, friends..and lovers reunited. I looked around, until Josh stood in front of me.

"Come on. I..WE have things to attend to". I nodded, losing all energy in the wake of the reality I was facing. Josh began searching through the sea of heads to find our driver. He was wearing a drivers hat and a pair of aviators, holding the sign 'Josh Kim' in quite messy English. I let the thought slip as we approached our driver. Josh gave him a $100 bill and slipped it into the drivers jacket pocket.

"I'll believe you'll us safely, Sir". The driver was looking down at me.

"Oh, I'm not sure about you..Sir. But, I'll be escorting this beautiful young lady back to Seoul". I froze. The driver took his hat and aviators off..

 

and Minho was staring right back at me.

 

This couldn't be real. I simply stared with my mouth 20m into the ground. Minho smiled.

"Are you going to hug me or..?" I shook my head in disbelief and jumped into his arms. He swung me around, hugging me tight. Josh scoffed.

"Oh, wow. An airport reunion. Well, you've wasted your time, Minho. Give me Yuri". Minho shook his head.

"She has no need here". Josh was bewildered.

"But she KILLED someo-"

"No, I believe that's YOU". Minho pointed at Josh. I looked at Josh in disbelief.

"Wait, you told him that it was ME who killed that guy? Oh my God, you are unbelievable!" I tried to attack Josh, but Minho swung me back, keeping me tight in his arms. His perfume was circling me once more, calming me down. Josh laughed.

"And? Her father is still waiting for her". Minho shook his head.

"I had a chat with Mr.Kwon. I believe he'll want Yuri to stay with me." Josh was fuming.

"Oh, and Josh? He's waiting for YOU. He wants to care of all the you did to Yuri." Josh opened his mouth.

"Run along". The real driver came behind Josh and took him away. I was still in shock. Minho turned to face me. I had tears forming. He grew concerned.

"Wait, why are you crying?" I suddenly started punching his chest.

"You idiot! I thought I lost you forever.." I cried into his chest. He held me close, his hand my hair. He laughed.

"Hey, hey. You ALMOST did. But, aren't I here?" I nodded, silently agreeing. He brought my chin up.

"When you said on the phone you didn't kill anyone, I had to think fast. I caught the very first flight and talked to your father. He helped me with all of this. He isn't that terrible actually. He casually threatened if I hurt you though.." I laughed. That was my father. He looked down at me.

"You have no idea how much I love you, Yuri. Never again will I even think of letting you go. I'm sorry". I shook my head. I smiled.

"No, no. You have no idea how lucky I am to find someone as..perfect as you. Thank YOU. And..no words will describe how much I love you.." Minho closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss me. I gladly accepted. He held my waist and I held his neck. I was in eternal bliss once more. It's over. It really is. A new chapter. No fears. No regrets. Just, Minho and I. We soon moved apart as Minho spoke.

"Well, the next flight for Seoul is tomorrow. Why don't you show me the sights of Sydney?" I giggled. 

"Sure. Let's catch a Taxi". He nodded. He started to walk, only to turn back. He grabbed my luggage and then moved ahead. Then he shook his head and came back. He let his hand out, wanting me to hold it. I gladly took it, his thumb circling my hand soothingly. I'm finally at peace.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM DONE.
HOLY CRAP A FANFIC DONE.

I will write a big thank you message in the last chapter.
I love you all <3
(Were you expecting this ending? I hope not..eheh) x