Ch.6 Baby Xiumin Vs Baby Kyuhyun

After the divorce (Krisho)

It has been weeks after their honeymoon when Suho experience being nausiated, what worries him most is the light bleeding that he's experiencing. He is confuse by the bleeding as his husband is very gentle and always prepares him before burying himself down his private area.

He called Sungmin for a much needed information.

"Light bleeding you say? How about you come with me to the doc today, I have an appointment."

"Oh yeah sure. Why do you have an appointment are you sick or something?"

"Yeah I'm not feeling well these days so I need to get checked over."

"See you later Minnie."

Both of them are aprehensive when they go to the doctor, surrounded by Kris's men. Suho's designated bodyguards scare all the waiting patients and the nurses immediately let them go first. 

"Well Mr. Lee based on what you said I have to say that you just might be pregnant. What we need now is to confirm it so please wait for a while, one of our nurse will come and get a sample of your blood to be tested. Mr. Wu I might have to take the same test with you as you are married and not using any protection." The doctor announced the situation to the wide eyed males.

"Oh my ing God.."

They both waited with bated breaths as the result finally came and the middle age doctor congratulates them and suggest the best OB-GYNE in the hospital.

"Im gonna kill Heechul.."

"Im gonna castrate Yifan.."

--------------------------------

Upon checking up on Dr. Zhang both males breath a sigh of relief. Based on what the doctor said everything is going well with their surprise pregnancy. Sungmin is on his 7th week of pregnancy while Suho is on his 4th. 

Sungmin is worried sick because he shared an amazing dinner date with his boyfriend Heechul and got drunk due to that wonderful wine they have and he felt relieved when the doctor said a little bit of wine is ok, too much is not OK but as he only knew an hour ago that he's knocked up he might want to change many things about his food and liquid intake.

Suho just sat there and stare at the wall lost in his own thought. 

"Hey, stop overthinking, you are a married man now and it's ok if you and Kris starts this whole family thing a little too early right? Things will fall according on its place." Sungmin rubbed his shoulder in a comforting way.

""Easyy for you to say Minnie ah, Heechul is so head over heels for you." Suho mutters with a pout.

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies in our relationship you know. And I'm not even his real crush, it's my cousin Ryewook. But my dear cousin does not like him so he went after me." Sungmin said with a small smile while Suho looks at him in surprise.

"Really? Gee, i thought you two met each other, fell inlove and live happily ever after."

"Nah ours is a different fairytale, more like a revenge love which backfires and turns into a real lovestory. Yours is much better really, atleast you have no rival in your man's heart and attention. Anyways, Hecchul just texted me and I need to go back home asap."

"Me too, but how can I tell Kris that we're expecting?"

"Tell him as it is, he'll be so happy to hear that good news. Lets go."

--------------------------------------

Kris went inside their room with a frown on his face, although his expression brightens up when he sees Suho sitting cross legged on their bed reading a book.

"Hey babe.." He greeted the small man who kissed him back.

"Hey, stressfull day at work?" Suho ask pretending that his man is not a triad boss but an ordinary CEO of a company.

"Yeah, you could say that, doubling up the security is time consuming, double looking the profile of each men under us is a pain in the but I need to make sure that you'll be safe." Kris said as he loosens up his tie and pull of his coat.

Suho got up from the bed and walks toward Kris helping him take off his tie. He looks up at his husband.

"Yeah, security is important, we need to make sure that me and our baby will be safe. You'll make sure of that aren't you..daddy.." He whispered the last word and felt the muscles on Kris's chest freeze when he heard the words "me and our baby"...

Kris looks at him with sparkle in his eyes.

"Anything you want to say to me Mr. Wu.."

"Yes Mr. Wu, congrats you knocked me up.."

Kris smiled with glee at the confirmation, laughing in happiness he hugged the smaller man, lifts him up and spins him around.

"Ohmp..Kris..bring me down damnit..I'm gonna puke all over you!!!" Suho shouted in warning as the tall man brings him down immediately.

"Gosh,,,babe. You're the best, I'm gonna have my firstborn,,oh God. Let's throw a party to celebrate..." Kris excitedly said as he rans outside screaming for his men.

Suho shakes his head in amazement, sometimes he really dont know if Kris is a triad boss or a very dorky regular guy, but hey, he's happy. As weird their situation is he is happy, placing a hand on his tummy.

"I'm so happy to have you angel..."

----------------------------------------

"But Minnie, babe listen to me.." Heechul said with a pout on his face.

"No until after I give birth Kim Heechul.." Sungmin said with a serious face as he looks at his cowering boyfriend. He announces his pregnancy with a bang and a fist on Heechul's face.

"But that's againts my human rights, I have the right to have regular with my boyfriend.." Heechul muttered darkly clearly pissed at his boyfriends murderous mood.

"I dont care about your human rights, I will be busy making eyeballs and nose and ears and fingers and toes inside my tummy so I dont want your inside me,,it might ruin the perfection that my body will create.." Sungmin blabbed on while he goes around the room and taking all of Heechul's belongings and throwing them outside the room.

"No, look I'm sorry if this pregnancy is,,not expected but I will be here for you and our baby ok. No need to be scared or anything, I also want to double our cuddle time coz I've read somewhere that babies inside the tummies feed off on his or her parents love and I refuse your condition of no until after you gave birth!!! I will die babe, I will die from blue balls!!!"

And that's how Heechul finds himself locked out of his own apartment with his things, Sungmin keeps on insisting that that is what the baby wants making his boyfriend bang his head on the wall thinking that the baby they made is a pawn of satan.

He calls Suho after a few hours of waiting in vain outside.

"Hey Myeon, can I crash on your place for a while. Sungmin locked me out, I think he needs time away from me for a while.." 

"Ok, wait there for Kris's men, they'll be there in a sec to pic you up." Suho gave in easily as he knew that his friend is feeling down at the moment. He is actually surprise that Heechul is still alive.

"Hey, who's that?" Kris ask as he just got off from shower.

"Ahm, Heechul. He got locked out of his apartment." Suho said with a blush as he stares at his husband's y body, his lips as he saw a trail of water going down those abs and down to...

"Uhuh..I'm flattered with the appreciative stare babe but if you like I can just go here while you stare all you want." Kris said with a naughty grin as he grabs the towel on his waist..

"No Kris!..I..oh my god.."

"Wanna choke on this while you wait for you friend?" Kris ask as Suho blushed at the blunt statement.

-----------------------------------

Kris sat on his office chair, fully clothe now as he listen to Heechul's rambles about his pathetic life. He murmurs yes and nods his head whenever there's a pause on the other man's speech, he looks across the room looking at Suho who's on the phone talking to his mother who is beaming with happiness at their pregnancy news.

"Can you belive that man, no until he gave birth, I'll never knock him up again if this will happen again next time!" Heechul growled as Kris looks at him with raised eyebrows.

"Dont tell me you will get on with that stupid rule.."

"Of course not! I'll make love to him again, I just need to find away out of this stupid mood of his. It felt like he's a different person. He's actually quite scary now come to think of it." Heechul mumbles as Kris laugh at him.

"My Suho is a perfect angel and I have this idea that their personality while being pregnant is actually the personality of the babies that they are carrying." Kris explaine to the wide eyed Heechul who swallows nervously.

"So, what you're trying to say is that Sungmin has an evil child inside him"

"Yeah, and my Suho has an angel inside his little tummy thank God. Goodluck to you Kim."

".."

"You need to take your rightful place Kim..Sungmin will be a hot target now. You know that..I can only guard two lives at the moment, I'm still cleaning my backyard." Kris turns serious in a flash.

"If I take my position back I will clean a bigger mess than yours and I'm not looking forward to that just yet.." Heechul whispered back as Suho continues to chatter on his phone.

"Much better to clean that mess while you're at the top instead of coming home to your apartment in a not so nice view..being pregnant with the Kim heir will double the threat. Claim the top position again and I will help you with the mess."

"I'll think about it, I also need to contact a few people that might make my way back to the top easier."

"Good.."

TBC