Ch.21 Ryeowook's visit PT.1

After the divorce (Krisho)

Ryeowook smiled widely as he saw his cousin Sungmin wave at him from the entrance of the Mansion, the brood is currently back at Kris's huge property deeming it much safer to stay there due to its high quality defense and security.

He walks out of the car and hugged him.

"Hello Minnie, gosh. It's been so long since we last met..how are you and Heechul hyung doing? Still together?" Ryeowook asked his cousin who smiled mechanically and nooded.

"Yup, still together with our plus one." Sungmin sarcastically said as he nooded to the staff waiting to help with the bags.

"Why are you living with your friend's house Minnie ah...I'm sure Heechul can aford a decent place for you guys. Siwon bought me huge mansion that I like but it's in France soo..." Ryeowook said as they walk inside, he saw Heechul sitting on the sofa having a quiet conversation with Kris and Minho who looks up as they saw the two coming over their way.

"Hey..guys this is my cousin Ryeowook, he's come to visit Kyu.." Sungmin said glumly looking at his boyfriend's face, curious as to how Heechul will greet his former crush and friend.

"Hey Wook, it's good for you to visit our little Kyu..make yourself at home. Sungmin will help you settle in nicely." Heechul greeted his lover's cousin with a warm smile which was returned by the small man.

"Aish..come here hyung and greet me properly..whatever happen to those lewd greetings you used to give me eh?" Ryeowook opens his arms wide as Heechul looks awkwardly at his lover who pouted and looks down so as to not see what will happen.

"Trouble in paradise..." Minho muttered in an evil smirk, whispering to Kris who is silently observing the new face, Jaebum already did a background check on the man deeming him harmless enough to be able to visit his cousin.

Heechul has no other choice but to walk and hug the smaller man back, looking apologetic towards his lover who is avoiding looking at them. 

Sungmin forces himself to breath deeply, his heart hurts at the scene, previous insecurities emerging out of his darkest hiding place. Heechul has been courting his cousin for the longest time, he even fought with Siwon, Ryeowook's current husband for his hand in marriage and his cousin did have fun way back then with his two suitors. He knows that his cousing secretly love the attention and enjoys it tremendulously when his suitors fight for him.

Sungmin fake a cough and turns towards his cousin who is still clinging onto his lover.

"Shall we Wook? You did visit to see your nephew and not my husband right?" Sungmin irritatedly said earning an embarrassed blush from his cousin.

"Sungmin..be nice." Heechul coldly said, not liking how impolite his boyfriend suddenly became. He understand the grudge underneath all of these but he doesn't want to see this petty side of his otherwise kind lover.

'Aishh..come and follow me now Wook." Sungmin sulk as he walks away, Ryeowook looks back at Heechul and then followed his cousin up the stairs.

"Well that is awkward..." Minho teases his hyung who looks like he wanted to commit suicide on the spot. Why did they had to be cousins.

"You'll be awkward too if Taemin came for a visit and he found out that Onew is riding your every night..." Heechul hisses back as Minho stutters.

"He's not? We ain in yet!!" Minho complains as both his hyungs look at him in pity.

"You're too old school you fool.."

"What's the deal with those two anyways?" Kris asked as he stretches his long legs.

"Ahm..Ryeowook is..I like Ryeowook before, I mean I did court him for a very long time before I fell in love with Sungmin who is his.."

"Cousin..ahh..you're a boy Kim Heechul." Minho teases back.

"Shut up it's not funny, how come they have to be cousins."

------❤-----❤-----❤-----

"Stop being mean to me Minnie..its not my fault that your husband is crazy for me.." Ryeowook said but as Sungmin looks back with a glare he smiled nervously.

"Was...he was crazy for me. Geez, I can't even had a friendly conversation with you anymore." Ryeowook pouted as they barges inside Heechul and Sungmin's room.

Sungmin turns toward him.

"Sorry Wookie it's just that, I'm scared..." Sungmin whispered back.

"Of what?"

"Nothing.. Come on Wook let's get you acquainted with your nephew." Sungmin fake a smile and led the man towards Kyuhyun's crib.

I'm scared of the thought of him wanting you again...

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"Yifan, do you have to do this?" Suho tearfully said as his husband explains his agenda for this year.

"Yes, business with the Yakuza is very important. I need allies, near our country. We're close with the Russian but in time of need they might take time coming over here in Korea." Kris explains as they enjoyed a rare private time in their garden.

"But you will be gone for months..and you know that I'm pregnant!" Suho insisted which makes his husband shakes his head at him.

"Stop being like this babe, you need to toughen up. You're a mafia boss's wife..."

"Husband.. I still have my .."

"You need to be strong, as my life is and alwayw will be on the line." Kris calmly explains to his pregnant lover.

"You won't die..you can't die. You need to survive and be with me..always." 

"You can't get rid of me Suho...I will stay by your side even when the time comes that you don't want me anymore."

"What are you talking about? Why would I not want you..I love you." Suho asked before hugging his tall husband who leans down.

Maybe you'll fall out of love when you realizes how up my life is, always at the brink of death.

"You need to come home soon..do your thing as fast as you can."

"Yes..I will. Don't worry too much babe..and stick close to Jaebum and Jinyoung, they will protect you and Xiumin with their lives." Kris seriously said as Suho chuckles nervously.

"Stop being paranoid Kris..We won't be harmed. Okay?" Suho tries to reassure his husband who is looking solemn at him.

You wont be harmed Suho..I will risk my life for you.

"How about a kiss to make me feel better.." Kris smiled dorkily at Suho  who stood on his tip toes to kiss his tall husband when Kris turns the innocent kiss into a total make out session.

"Yifan...we just did it..a while ago." Suho complains with a blush as he felt how his husband trails kisses down his throat.

"I want to make love to you again..I can't get enough of you Junmyeon."

"Hmm..then take me Yifan..make me yours again and again.."

-----❤-----❤-----❤------❤

Heechul doesn't want to go back to his room mainly because he knew that his former flame is inside the room talking with Sungmin or playing with his child. He takes a deep breath and turns the knob, he curiously peeks inside first before stepping inside noticing how quiet it is.

He turns violently when he heard a cough, Sungmin just went out of the bathroom.

"Damn..Minne ah..you could give me a heart attack, why are you so awfully quiet huh?" Heechul gasp as he held a hand to his chest.

"Why are you so fidgety Kim Heechul..having your ex love taking an effect on you?" Sungmin seriously said as he crosses his arms.

"Sugmnin, I already explained myself to you and I don't want to repeat myself like a broken record like you. I'm over him way before we officially together, I'm not in love with him, I'm not attracted to him anymore, I already moved on gosh..what more do you want me to say?!!" Heechul shouted in frustration as he grabs his hair and banged the cabinet door open to look for something to change on.

"Stop being mean to me.." Sungmin tearfully said clutching his hands, trying hard not to let his tears fall down.

"I'm not being mean, I'm just telling the truth. Stop being so childish Sungmin, it's all in the past and it's not wise to dwell on that anymore. You should check your attitude, you're the one being mean and y to your cousin and me. Let's just..I need a breather." Heechul went to the bathroom to wash up leaving a broken Sungmin inside their room.

I don't want to lose you.

Sungmin walks out, heading nowhere but continued to walk, tears trailing down his cheeks as he lets all the insecurities ran through his mind.

TBC^^

​​​​​​

​​​​​

​​​​​​