Ch. 14 The poisoned Tea

After the divorce (Krisho)

Sungmin coos at his scowling baby..well he thinks that Kyuhyun at such a young age of ten months has started to scowl and grunt and whacks Heechul's face with his fat fist. One thing everyone of them sure notice is the way Kyuhyun seems to relax and be more..shall we say behaved is when Baby Xiumin is within his sight. That is why Sungmin is here right at the Dragon Triad's head's firstborn son's nursery, he needed something to shut his devil of a baby so he happily walks right in and as usual as soon as Kyu saw baby Xiu the little guy quiets up and be a normal baby for once.

"Hey there Kyu.." Suho warmly smiled at the suddenly quiet baby.

"Hey Suho, I'll just dump my child there at Xiuminnie's crib..I really need some quiet time." Sungmin pouted as Suho shakes his head.

"Well,..that is certainly Kim Heechul's spawn right there, I can hear his wails as you were walking outside." Suho said as Sungmin sat down on the bed while he organizes his son's clothes. He can always get someone to do it for him but it always makes Suho happy to know that he is the one taking care of his child and not someone else. One thing that Kris really loves about him, heck the taller man got that he litterally the breath out of him last night all because of the fact that Kris saw him nursing their child.

Suho blushes at the thought and Sungmin smirk at him.

"Ah, you have no shame Myeonie..thinking about dirty things while we're here with the kids." Sungmin teases while Suho sush him up.

Kris walks inside without knocking, going straight to the crib, frowning as he saw Kyuhyun beside his princess.

"What the heck is this little devil doing with my princess?" Kris ask them.

"Hey! That's my child you know..and what are you.." Sungmin jaw drop as he takes a peek inside the crib and saw his son cuddling and kissing baby Xiumin's chubby cheeks.

"Ahm...maybe Kyu is just hungry you know..you have to admit that Minnie's cheeks looks chubby and delicious and it looks like a baozi..and.." Sungmin said as he thinks of a reason as to why his son is globbering down Xiumin's cheeks.

Kris held Kyuhyun and lifts the child away carefully making the baby cry in distress as he was separated from the sleeping Xiumin. Kris lifted his eyebrows and stare at the crying baby.

"Dont hit on my princess you punk, I wont give him to any man, boy or..baby ever. Got it?" Kris said seriously making the two other man in the room roll their eyes at him.

"Put him back Yifan,,we need some silence in our life please, and they are still babies you know. Kyu wont take your princess away from you." Suho chuckles as he shakes his head.

"I have a feeling that this little man will take my Minnie away." Kris pouted as he stares at Kyuhyun.

Heechul then makes an appearance, kissing his husband and ignoring his child.

"Hey, our son is right there." Sungmin said while Heechul lifts him up and settle him on his lap.

"Leave him there, I dont want another war with that little devil." Heechul said as he nuzzled on his boyfriend's neck.

"Jaebum is here now Kris, ring him up when you want him." Heechul informed the man who nooded and kiss his husband goodbye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris sat infront of Jaebum who has pictures, lay outs, memory cards and files. 

"So far we only got these information, but..they are practically useless Yifan, these are the smaller fishes that are trying to bring you down and they are working for someone who is the real Big Boss but we dont have a freaking clue on who the hell is he, or them.."

"We take one step at a time Jaebum...one step at a time."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You see this one? This is one of the most poisonous herb in the world, we already got it pulverize. Wear gloves when you put it in his tea, remember a small amount will do. This will paralize him for a short period of time and then you can kill him immediately afterwards." Onew said as he barges through Taemin's room, entering through the window to avoid the CCTV cameras on the hallway.

Taemin nervously swallowed as he accepts the small packet of poison, he started to sweat, nervous as .

"I will go now, Minho will be back at any moment. Keep that in a safe place okay. I have faith in you okay. Dont fail us, do this for your lover." 

Onew got out quietly, Taemin put the poison in his bag and laid back on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

He doesn't want to kill Suho, but he loves his man. He love Minho and he will do anything to make him safe, to keep his lover's position intact.

He needs to do this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, do you want some tea?" Taemin said as he helps Suho with his daily chores which consist of taking care of his baby. They had already finished bathing the baby.

"Why yes I would like that Taeminnie, as soon as Xiumin takes a nap we will have a little siesta eh?" Suho happily said as he lets the younger man prepare their food.

Jinyoung looks suspiciously at Taemin as he saw how the younger man seems a little bit off, he's actually trembling as he prepares some tea and carefully putting the tea cup set in a tray.

"Are you okay Taemin ah?"

Taemin actually shivers while nooding his head.

"I am fine, just a little bit stressed. I'm gonna carry this alright? Dont worry your head off and take some rest Jinyoung." Taemin tries to smile normally even though he is shaking inside. This is it..this is the moment where he will poison Suho's tea, complete the mission that Onew ordered him to and save his lover's position in the White Tiger Clan."

Swallowing nervously as he walks inside the nursery room.

"Hey, oh wow. Jinyoung baked some cookies huh?" Suho said pointedly looking at the tray. Xiumin fusses on the crib which makes Suho distracted as he leans down and calms his child. Taemin sneakily pours a small amount of Onew's poison into the cup and hides it inside the back pocket of his jeans. Good thing it is a powder based that's why he can store it inside a small folded paper.

"Yes hyung, I'll prepare the tea for us while our Minnie is keeping you busy."

Hands are trembling while he pours the tea into a cup, dreading at what was to come. Suho sat down infront of him after he makes sure that Minnie is fast asleep.

"How are you Taemin, you've been..how to call it. Absent lately, I mean you are with us physically but you're not with us mentally. Is there any problems? You can always talk to me you know." Suho ask kindly making the younger man's eyes water with emotions. How could he do this, to this wonderful man who always makes his way to comfort him and be his friend.

"I..i'm..okay hyung I'm just. There's a lot in my mind right now." 

"Is it because of Minho?"

"Yes..hyung Minho's position can be taken away from him anytime and I dont want that to happen." Taemin bites his lips as Suho lifted and eyebrow at him.

"No one can challenge his position he is the heir, plus you do know that my husband wouldn't let that happen right?"

"But hyung...I..Kris can only do so much..."

Suho leans forward and grab his hands.

'Have faith in my husband, he's not the Triad boss if he is some weakling. He did help Heechul reclaim his position, he can help Minho stays in his position. And he will protect his family with his life, that includes Heechul, Minho, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and you."

Taemin cried infront of his friend, his mind is hurting from thinking too much, replaying some scenarios from Onew and then from Suho, memories keep on pouring in and he felt like he's gonna explode.

"There there..."

As Taemin cries quietly and lets Suho comforts him Jinyoung walks in and smile kindly at the two.

"What is this some heart to heart talk? May I join?"

"Sit down Jinyoung, you're gonna faint from overworking, have a breather and take some of your cookies."

"They are good huh? Can I have some tea then? Thanks."

Jinyoung grabs Suho's cup and gently drank the contents while Taemin tries to make himself presentable, he lets Suho wipes his tears and nooded his thanks.

"Thank you hyung, I have been bottling up my feelings for too long."

Suho smiles at him.

"No problem Taemin ah..If you.." Suho stopped talking as ha hand grabs his arms, he turns to see Jinyoung who is slumped on the floor, spluttering blood on the carpet.

"Oh my god!!! Jinyoung!!! Taemin call someone..oh my God....." Suho shouted as he grabs Jinyoung and shouted for help while Taemin looks frozen as he saw Jinyoung pukes blood all over.

Kris's men heard the commotion and helps immediately carrying Jinyoung towards the Mansion's infirmary where the resident doctor is in. Suho hot on their heels as Taemin was left inside the nursery room. He looks at the blood and then heard Xiumin whimpers. He went towards the crib and lifts up the child.

Jaebum barges inside making Taemin jump in surprise.

"Hand me the baby and follow me."

Taemin nooded and handed him the baby at once.

As they walk side by side Jaebum looks at him with danger in his eyes.

"You know, I thought that I would be easy on you, whats with you being nice but then you do this to Jinyoung. I will make you suffer like what you did to him you er." Jaebum quietly said as he saw how Taemin shivers in fear. Taemin actually stopped in his track.

"Dont try to run or I will blow your brains off here, with a baby in my arms. Stay with me until we are inside Kris's office."

Taemin forces his feet to walk again as he prepares himself to die the most painful death. The door opens wide and as soon as he walks in his face became deathly pale. There stood Minho, with his back towards him looking out of the wide window. Kris sat on his chair like a throne while Heechul sat on the sofa cleaning his gun.

'Well come in Taemin. Have a seat and we have a lot to talk about." Kris said as Jaebum handed him the now wide awake Xiumin who is looking around the room in curiosity. Kris smiled at his son cooing at the baby while Heechul looks on with disgust.

"I dont know why some face like you can have that look on your face whenever you saw you son, It's ing creepy when you look..human." Heechul blurted out as Kris understood the meaning, they are not supposed to look humane..they are supposed to look like some heartless monsters.

'Shut up, anyways Taemin I told you to sit down. Are you deaf?...wait let me ask another question..are you a murderer?" Kris asked seriously as he saw how hard Jaebum clenches his hands. 

Taemin whimpers as he looks back at Minho who is still ignoring him.

"Jaebum, you dont have to be here, Jinyoung is being treated..dont you wanna.." Kris delicately said.

"I cant, not when this here is.." 

"Shut it, I will deal with him okay. I promise, now go." Kris orders and Jaebum glared at Taemin before closing the door as he went out.

Kris looks back at Taemin.

"You did something bad, Taemin." Kris gently said as he laid his son on his lap.

'I...I'm sorry I..." Taemin cried infront of them. Heechul clucks his tounge.

"Shame shame..I am actually starting to like you Taeminnie.."

Taemin looks at Minho who finally turns around and looks at him with dissapointment in his eyes.

"Tell us everything now Taemin, before I ing kill you right now, right here." Minho said in anger as he stared at his crying lover who fell down on his knees.

'I cant..Minho..they will kill you..."

Kris stood up and Sungmin walks inside looking at them in curiosity but picks up Xiumin quickly as soon as Kris handed his child towards him. He walks out as fast as he can while looking pointedly at Heechul who winks at him.

"If you tell us everything your life will be spared...now talk."

Taemin looks back at his lover who is now angry at him.

"Would you still love me after I told you everything?"

"I dont know Taemin..I really dont know." Minho gritted his teeth as Taemin calms himself and relayed everything. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'He is okay now Jaebum, it's lucky for us that he only drank a portion of it. The doctor stabilizes his condition."

Jaebum kept pacing, his adrenaline is still high and he cant listen to reason. Jackson went in and tackles him forcing him to take a seat and wait for the all clear so they can see Jinyoung.

"You know, If you love him tell him. We're in the freaking mafia business, tomorrow we could get klled or get shot. Live everyday like its your last you know." Jackson sassily said as he sat on Mark's lap who is smirking at Jaebum.

'I say, as soon as he's physically okay, put a ring on it." Mark said as Jackson bumps him on the head.

"Hey , how come you never put a ring on my finger huh?"

"Because I havent got the time yet, we're busy.."

Jaebum shuts them up and walks towards the door.

As soon as he's okay I will make him mine.

TBC