Ch.17 The Maid Boy (Onew/Minho)

After the divorce (Krisho)

Minho drags himself back inside his room and laid down baby Xiumin at his king size bed. He looks around for Onew who came into view, just making his way out of the bathroom.

"You..slave.Take care of the baby." he coldly said towards Onew who glared at him in annoyance. 

The smaller man huff as he drags himself towards the bed and scooted over towards the curious looking Xiumin. He pull the baby towards himself and played with his fingers making the baby gurgle in happines.

"Why aren't you wearing the choker? Where did you hide it?" Minho hisses as he notice what is missing on his slave's outfit.

"I took it off because my skin is itchy and started to get irritated." Onew calmly said as he continue to entertain the child.

Minho glared at him.

"You have no right to complain, you deserve to be punished." He gritted his teeth.

Knew look back at him calmly.

"No I don't deserve any of this. In case you haven't noticed I am not the one who betrayed you. Yes I am the one who encouraged your lover but I have no relationship whatsoever to you, my action should not be considered as a betrayal to you." 

"Shut up!! You have no say on this matter!!" Minho shouted back. Aware that what was being said was true.

"Yes I have! Kill me now to end all of my sufferings Minho, kill me. Put a bullet through my head." Onew said as tears clogged up his eyes. But no he will not cry, it is much better to die fighting for the safety of his family than to be humiliated like this every single day.

"And what get you off easy? No way." Minho spitted out.

"You will not feel relieved by punishing me as I am not the one who broke your heart. You will only add guilt to yourself."

"I have no care for your opinion slave."

Minho walks out of the room and slammed it shut, he walks absentmindedly outside when someone called him. He looks around and find Jinyoung waving happily towards him. He walks slowly towards the man.

"Fancy seeing you alone outside Jinyoung, where's your husband?" 

"Probably at the controll room staring at me through the CCTV camera." Jinyoung chuckles at the thought but Minho wouldn't put it pass Jaebum to actually stalk his lover through one of his hidden cameras.

"You look troubled boss."

"It's nothing.."

"Well there are rumors flying around here.." Jinyoung airily said as Minho quirked an eyebrow.

"Let me guess it's about me?" He asked in a mock innocence.

"Well yes and about a certain someone.."

"I don't want to talk about him." Minho quickly said as Jinyoung bites his lower lip.

"He talked to Jaebum, you know."

"What??"

"Yes..he asked..more like he begged my husband to kill him." Jinyoung quietly said.

"When.." Minho look down.

"When you started to humiliate him, by making him cross dress."

"He deserve it Jinyoung, he deserve all of it." Minho insisted but Jinyoung shakes his head.

"Listed to me as I'm the one who is poisoned here..I think that Onew is a person trapped in a situation that he can't get out of. He came from a poor family and was taken in by some gang, he was threatened, and his family was kept as hostages. He is a weak man trying to be strong, he lied to us, he deceive us, he manipulated us all because it is the only thing he knows, its the only way to keep his love one safe. Now putting everything aside, can we torture someone who is just protecting his family?."

Minho stayed silent as he process Jinyoung's statement in his head.

"You would have died all because of him.."

"You are blinded by desire to put all the blame on him Minho, don't forget that he is just a tool in this wicked game. And after the life and death situation that they put me though somehow I am thankful, it takes a freaking situation like that to make my man make a move damn it. My advice.,.kill him and put an end to this or be kind and take care of him, it's your choice." Jinyoung teases the mob boss who flushes red at the comment.

"What the hell do you mean?"

"We all see how you stare at him on those outfit boss..they all call you er now. Anyway thanks to you my husband is now making some huge order on those VS lingeries and I've been wanting to since ages ago." Jinyoung laugh freely as he ran away from the embarrassed man.

"Damn,,I did that to them?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho swallowed nervously as he clutches on the door handle,opening the door quietly he takes a look inside and find Onew cooing at the baby and Xiumin responding by gurgling. What a sight, he suddenly thought on why he left the baby alone with this dangerous man.

It's because Jinyoung is right, this dangerous man is a normal man trying to survive the cruel fate he has been thrown into.

"Onew.."

The man look at him in shock, he has never called him by his name before. Ever.

"What.."

"Hand out your chocker and give it to me. I will buy you a new one." He calmly said as he walks closer to the two.

Psh..and I thought for once this might play nice. - Onew

"I threw it away, I dont know where it is now."

"Well you will come with me today so go on and dress nicely." Minho barked back, annoyed that the man is talking back to him.

"Am I allowed to wear my clothes now?" Onew hopefully said with a dash of hope in his eyes.

"What do you mean? Wear what's in your closet, dont tell me you dont like all the clothes I bought for you." Minho smugly said as Onew rolls his eyes and laid Xiumin back on the bed.

"No I dont like it." Onew said grumpily.

Minho walks behind Onew and grab him by the hair, lips inching near his ears.

"Liar, I know you always get hard whenever you wear those lacy I ordered kitty." Minho whisper dangerously as he wrap a hand on Onew's waist. A little surprise that the small man has a girly waist he copped and feel, trailling a hand down his wide hips. Hissing with a sudden desire he lets go of his slave and put a little distance from them.

Onew looks at the man and turns away, hoping to hide his flustered face. The man's large hands on him make him feel.

"I need to . You stay here, Sungmin will take the baby. Dont wait for me to come back."

'But..you said we will go out.." Onew said a little dissapointed.

"Some other time. I need to get this out of my system." Minho said distractingly as he barges inside the bathroom leaving Onew to his thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew stayed up until 1am until he fell asleep due to exhaustion. He just woke up when someone laid down beside him on the bed, wrapping a hand around him and pulling him towards his warmth.

"I dont like you,..I dont want you..I hate you." Minho whispers as he nuzzled Onews neck, drunkenly kissing his milky white skin, slobbering all over him.

Onew closes his eyes and turns his head away. Minho is always like this, cuddling up to him and saying mean words that he tries to ignore but somehow always put a prickle of hurt inside his heart.

"Dont seduce me..dont act cute..dont talk back to me..I..I ing want you..but I love Taemin. I do..its just. Stop distracting me Onew!!" Minho shouted as he passed out drunk.

Onew slowly got up when he felt that the man is now asleep. He went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat and cry.

You do love him, I know that. Believe me I know.

TBC^^

A:N :Krisho chapter coming up next, hmm which babies next? ^^