Ch.30 New place

After the divorce (Krisho)

Suho smiled as he looks at Yifan being busy with the twins as he himself cleans Xiumin who is thankfully a well behaved baby. They transferred to a new place, near the city but is very strategically placed for quick escape.

He has been recuperating from the birth of the twins, a huge thanks to Jinyoung who has been a great help. He hums under his breath as he thinks of what to cook for Kris and smiled in adoration. His ex-husband is a picky eater and once the food is not that delicious he will not eat anymore.

"Just like a child..." He whispers to himself.

The relationship between them has been unexplainable, they are together but they are not in a relationship. Should he be sad about it? Of course not, because at the end of the day he still have Kris with him.

Of course he wants nothing more than to turn back the time and hope that he didn't utter the words DIVORCE towards him but he can't and now he has to live with their situation.

"Hey hyung...what has you frowning like that?" Jinyoung walks inside the room with the tray of warm bottles with milk for the babies.

"Regrets..."

"Hmmm, let go of the past and concentrate on the present hyung."

"I know..."

Kris stood up as he saw Jinyoung.

"It's good that you are here. I can take my leave now, I'll see you guys later." Kris politely said as he walks out of the room as fast as he can since he has to be on time for the meeting with Heechul and Minho.

The two looks at the taller man walks out.

"I think he's avoiding me." Suho mutters as Jinyoung looks at him with pity in his eyes.

"He still have feelings for you hyung. It's just that, after what you did it will be too hard for him to trust you with his heart again, I mean you left him once right now he will think that you can always do that again just because you already did it in the past." Jinyoung walks towards the twins and coos at them while teasing them with the bottles.

"You know that they can't see yet right?"

"I know hyung.. gosh I'm only playing. Alright, back to our topic. Do you want him to be yours again?"

"Of course, I want him to be with me. I realized that life is too freaking short, we can all die anytime and I will regret it if I didn't grab the opportunity to be with him when I can."

"Then seduce him..."

Suho looks taken aback and then laugh his off at that statement.

"Seduce? Have you taken a look at my appearance lately? I mean...I look like a mom of three, I don't think anyone will take an interest in me now." Suho said as he run a hand at his messy hair.

"Hyung, you're handsome and beautiful at the same time, even if you put mud all over yourself you will still look nice so be confident enough that you can seduce your ex husband by fixing yourself up. Buy new clothes, get a new haircut, go to the gym. Gege will be after your once he saw that you're back in tip top shape."

Suho stares at Jinyoung.

"And if ever I get to seduce him, then what? What will happen, we will have and then he will be back to his face self."

"Once you got him to focus on you, he will be after you. He might not look like it right now but he's so possesive around you hyung. I bet you wouldn't be out of his head and it will actually force him to admit his feelings somehow." Jinyoung grins naughtily as he imagined his geges reaction to that plan.

Suho shakes his head nervously.

"I don't know..."

Jinyoung grabs his hands and make him look straight in the eye.

"Listen, why don't we go out and you will have a relaxing day have a hair cut and buy a few clothes. You don't have to do it for gege just do it for yourself."

Suho stayed silent as he knew that he has been neglecting himself, his mind is now so focused on Kris and their kids.

"I think I will do that." He decided with a hesitant smile.

Jinyoung clap his hands in agreement.

"That is the best decision you made so far. You deserve it hyung. Let's go out later I will inform Sungmin hyung."

Suho smiled as he run a hand on his messy hair. Does he still have it though? The power to make the great triad leader focus on him...just him and no one else.

------------------------

Jaebum fiddles with his phone before speaking out to Kris.

"Jinyoung will go out with Suho later, I already informed the guards." 

Kris stayed silent and nods his head.

"It's okay with you?" Jaebum continued.

"It's what he wants, he's free to do anything." He mumbles as Jaebum lifts an eyebrow at him.

"Alright if that's what you said hyung..."

"Don't push me Jaebum, I'm trying really hard to steer away from him."

Heechul arrived at the new house and went straight to the point.

"Your new place is nice, my driver need to go around twice before we can finally get here." Heechul mutters as he sit down and look expectantly at the taller man.

"We can't start yet we need Minho here first." Kris glumly said as Heechul look at Jaebum in concern.

"What the is wrong with him?" He blurted out as if Kris is not there with them.

"He's heartbroken and in the process of moving on." Jaebum smiled at Heechul who look at Kris in disgust.

"ing ...just get back with your baby Mama!" Heechul said like everything is not complicated.

"Shut up Jaebum...no Heechul this is none of your concern." Kris dismissively said.

"This is on of my concern because my husband is under Suho's beck and call whenever you two have a lovers spat. I can't just drive him to and from here. And my men don't want to guard him because he's a ...and my child is evil." Heechul complains while waving his hands around.

"If I have to suffer then you have to too. It makes me feel better." Kris mutters as Heechul looked at him in shock.

"Of all the most ed up answers I got that is the most ed up Yifan."

Heechul shakes his head as they wait for Minho who is late.

"Call that damn right now, maybe he got lost too." Heechul whines as Jaebum rolled his eyes.

"You just don't know how to follow the directions hyung.." Jaebum mutters as he dials Minho's number.

"We'll be there in 5 minutes Jaebum,...." Minho curtly answers and drops the call.

"I haven't said anything yet..." Jaebum mumbles as he shakes his head wondering how these three idiots ever became mafia leaders.

"He's always late, you have to put your feet down on him Kris, you do know that I hate waiting." Heechul complains loudly as he always did.

"You're late too..."

"Because I got lost!"

"Because he's an idiot..." Jaebum said as Kris nods his head.

" you two, get off my ." Heechul whines as the door finally opens up to Minho who is followed by Onew and surprisingly Taemin is with them too.

"Ohhhh the late dude brought us some drama I see. I understand why you're late Minho...I really do." Heechul sarcastically said while winking at Onew.

Kris on the other hand is clueless and asked straight away.

"Why is he here?"

"He's one of my men...recruited bty my uncle. I am actually supposed to be here with my usual guards but they are watching over the newbies tasks." Minho calmly explained as Taemin remain standing by the door looking alert and tense to be in the same place as Minho's allies and friends. It is humiliating to know that they are aware of what has transpired between them.

Minho walks forward, his hands on Onew's waist as he look over at Jaebum.

"Where are the babies?"

"Up at Suho's room, Sungmin hyung is in there."

Minho turns to look at the smaller man.

"You go up there and help Sungmin with the kids alright? I will pick you up when we're finished here."

"Okay..." Onew walk past the door and looked at Taemin with a hesitant glance before finally getting out of there.

"He will stay here?" Heechul asked as Minho nods his head.

Kris acknowledges his decision and gestured for the couch.

"Sit back and relax, this will take some time." 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin has been genuinely happy when he sees Onew again and in such good conditions, the man seems well taken cared of and actually gained weight. They have been inside the room for a while now, taking care of the playful babies and giving Suho that much needed time for himself.

"I am very happy to see you again Onew ah. I can see that Minho has been taking care of you very well indeed." Sungmin said with a smile as Onew nods his head.

"Yes, he has been so nice to me." He slowly said as Sungmin stared at him.

"You seems tense, as if something is troubling your mind." He shrewdly said as Onew sighed deeply in response.

"It seems like my self control is lacking if you are seeing my emotions straight on my face." Onew mumbles in disappointment at himself.

"Sometimes when it gets too much we always lose control." 

They enjoyed a few minutes of silence when Onew speak up again.

"Minho is in there with Taemin..." he blurted out which makes Sungmin look at him in question.

"Why?"

Onew takes his time in explaining the whole situation when Sungmin grabs his hands.

"You are worried now that he is back in the picture, you are starting to question your hold on Minho, you are beginning to doubt your relationship with him."

Onew agreed at that statement.

"I believe once he take his fill of me he will dispose me and return to him. We are all aware of what they had back then, such love and devotion those two have between them."

"He is with you now and with good reason. Minho always keep his words." Sungmin consoled the man who tries to keep his emotions at bay.

"I will be prepared anyways, for the worst."

"But of course, we should always be prepared for the worst. Do you have feelings for him now? Based on your reaction it seems like you finally harbors something for him.."

Onew looked away in frustration.

"I tried to ignore it but along the way I come to like him, as a person and as an equal. It still surprised me that he went on his way to respect my decisions and opinions. Yes he kept me with him but I still somehow have freedom to do what I want to." 

"Wait for him to seal the deal. Don't do anything."

"I think Taemin wants him back.." he whispers.

"Of course he does, but you have to put your feet down. You are the current partner, let Minho sort things out on his own. If he dump you, you're welcome in my house." Sungmin delicately said knowing that when Minho decides to dump the smaller man his life will be in danger.

"I...thank you very much."

"You're welcome, now put your mind at ease and trust in your man."

------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung happily talked as they went back to the mansion after a quick tour at the mall.

"Look what a haircut can do hyung, you look great."

"Thank you...well I hope he notice it." Suho mumbles with a blush as he thinks of Kris.

"He will..." Jinyoung assures him and they went straight to Suho's room when they saw Onew holding a scowling Kyuhyun.

"Oh... you're back! It's nice to see you again Onew." Suho greets the smaller man who smiled back.

"Hey baby Kyu..." Suho pinched the child's chin and Kyu decided that he doesn't like it so he screams in frustration.

"Oh...haha what's up with him?" Jinyoung cooed at Kyu.

"He wants to go to Xiumin but Sungminie is changing his diaper, might have gone to the bathrooms. I guess it's super messy." Onew replied.

"You really love my Xiumimmie huh? I want you to grow up fast so you can protect and love him just as you are doing now sweetie."

"What you want my son to be Xiumin's bodyguard?" Sungmin loudly said as he carries the squirming child on his arms.

"Hey.. you're here. I missed you." Suho hugged the man who looks around.

"Alright, now that we're all here let's drink and eat and then let's gossip among ourselves because that is what mafia es do.." Sungmin laughs at the response on his statement.

"I am happy my friends are all here.."

-------------------------

Heechul looked seriously at Kris. 

"When are we going to attack?"

"Kris gege can't go he's still recuperating and Suho will bite our heads off." Jaebum mutters as Heechul glared at Kris.

"Lucky bastard.."

Minho wave a hand.

"I have an idea, I need to test Taemin's abilities." He started when Kris distrupts him.

"I think that's not a good idea."

"It is a great idea. If he fails then so long er, if he succeed then he will have the honor of being my Dona's personal bodyguard."

Heechul looked at Taemin in pity, both of his choices and the intent to make the man suffer either way is clear.

Kris looks seriously at the two before accepting.

"Go ahead if you're sure."

TBC

A/N : Did you missed this fic? Because I do. ♥️