Ch.10 First warning

After the divorce (Krisho)

These past few months has been great for Suho and Kris, they spend time together and do normal stuff that couples usually do. Kris relented eventually when Suho complained that he felt like a prisoner, no freedom and no room to breathe, he informed his men that Suho can get out and about occasionally and with full guards close at hand, same goes to the other two mob heads lovers.

And that is why Suho is practically glowing with happiness at a coffee shop eating pastries with Sungmin and Taemin. Sungmin is ready to pop anytime now and quite thankful that he can walk around before he is sent to the hospital to have a cesarean section. 

"I feel so happy, after so many months cooped inside the mansion here we are, oh my God I feel so normal right now." Suho said gleefully as Taemin chuckles at the heavily pregnant man.

"When are you going to give birth Suho?"

"Maybe a month after Sungmin gave birth, we're quite close in numbers. How about you Taemin?"

"Mwo? I'm not pregnant hyung.." Taemin said with a blush as Sungmin smirks evilly.

"When are you planning to get pregnant, I heard that you and Minho had been together for like..forever.." Suho said as he glomps on the cake messily.

"I..well..we're enjoying the present for now you know..just us." 

"Well if you decided you wanted to get pregnant just use the welcoming gift I gave you when you first set foot on Yifan's Godforsaken museum." Sungmin pats Taemin on the back as the man chokes on his coffee.

"It's not a museum Minnie, its just a huge mansion." Suho defended his home while Sungmin pouted at him.

"Just agree on every thing I said Myeonnie.." Sungmin whines but suddenly gasp and looks down. There at the floor, is water seeping through his legs down to his slippers.

Taemin looks down as well and suddenly got up and grabs the frozen man by the arms.

"Oh my...your water broke! Sungmin hyung!!" He gently guided the pregnant man to stand up slowly, motions to their guard and as Suho also takes Sungmin's arms they both guards the man as they went out of the shop.

They walk slowly as Sungmin is still frozen with fear, they guided him inside the car, it's quite lucky that Taemin choses the larger one that day. 

"OK Minnie, just relax, breath in and breath out. Everything is going to be fine. Taemin and I are here and we'll call Chullie so he can meet us up at the hospital ok?" Suho said as he tries to calm down Sungmin who looks at him gratefully and nooded.

Taemin grabs his phone and dials Minho's number.

"Hello? Hey babe.." 

"Sungmin hyung's water just broke..!" Taemin shouted to the phone as he directs the driver on where to find the short cut to the hospital.

"What? Where are you guys?" Minho is suddenly alert as he heard the news.

"We just took a coffee here in the city but we're at the car now and on our way to the nearest hospital, I don't know the streets here, track my phone now." Taemin said as he worriedly looks back at the panicking Suho to the pale looking Sungmin who is now groaning in discomfort, labor contractions are finally kicking in.

"Ok I will, you have Dave as your driver? Let him open the tracking app, on the car, it'll also guide you towards the nearest hospital, I just got to go and find Heechul ok? See you there."

The call ended and Taemin heave a sigh looking outside the car and his breath got caught in his throat, right there at the window is a mask man riding at the back of another mask man riding a motorcycle.

Eyes widening in surprise he grabs the other two and make them lean their heads down as far as they can. One shot, two shots, the three heard it and suddenly their heartbeats stops. Suho clutches his heart..he looks at the other two and then at the window.

Thank God for bullet proof windows.

"Oh ...what do we do now?" Suho shouted in panic as Sungmin grips his hands tighter making him wince.

Taemin told the driver to drive faster, eyes looking at the side mirror he notices a car that seems to be following them.

"Dave call on some back up, there's someone trailing us. You can't handle it alone." Taemin said worrily biting his lips.

"Taemin shi, we always have some back ups, if we don't see one of us trailing our car it means these heads already got to them. Don't worry, I'll drive us all to the hospital in no time, just relax." Dave calmly said while sweating like a pig, the life of the three mob heads is in his hands and he can't this up.

Suho dials Kris's number, fumbling with the phone for a second.

"Hey babe, we're on our way." Kris said cheerfully.

"Yifan, someone is following us, theres a motorcycle tandem continuously shooting at the car, and there is a black car trailing after us!!" Suho blurted out, he heard Kris curses on the other line.

"Stay calm babe, I'll come and get you there, we already know where you guys are ok. Calm down and stay safe." Kris said as he tries to calm his lover.

"Come quick Yifan, Dave said it's only a matter of time when those scary men shoots the wheel, by then well all be dead." Suho cries as Sungmin grabs the phone.

"I'll wake up from the dead and hunt you three if we didn't make it alive." Sungmin said as another contraction hits him.

The car swerve as another opposing car runs towards them, Dave fiddles with the wheel as he tries to avoid collision. As the car takes a turn unexpectedly Sungmin has been stuck at the corner with Suho's bump plastered all over his side, whimpering in discomfort, Taemin separated the two and tries to protect the two by hugging them close to his body.

"It's ok, everything's fine, grab onto me,, we need Minho. Where the are they." Taemin wailed hopelessly as he watch how Dave concentrates on driving, stepping on the gas and making turns, shaking off those ers that wants to kill them.

Sungmin begins to cry after a particularly hard contraction.

"Heechul,,I need him..now." He whimpered as the card swerve right unexpectedly making his head hit the side of the car. Head aching he grabs onto Taemin as Suho looks back and saw the car.

"Yifan,,where the are you.." Suho hisses as he puts a hand on his large bump.

"There they are Mr. Wu, grab onto the seatbelt I'm gonna speed up." Dave gritted his teeth as he will himself to perform his duty with excellence.

The the hold onto the strap and closes their eyes in fear, they feel the car's engine roared as it speeds up.

Suho blearily opens his eyes and see two sets of motorcycle speeding towards them, the two riders have no helmet on,.wait blond hair? Yifan? He scrunches up his eyebrows in confusion, until the riders got close enough for him to recognize who they are.

"Yifan...Heechul." Suho whispers as the two sped past them, rushing towards the black car.

Their car continues to speed up, Suho shouted to the driver.

"Dave no, Yifan just rushes past our car, turn around! Turn around!" Suho shouted worry, mind is filled with worry what will the two of them can do to a bunch of killers.

"Boss's order, I need to bring Mr. Kim to the hospital as fast as I can, almost there." Dave mutters as they finally looses their tail, probably due to Heechu and Kris. 

The next thing they know is they are in the hospital where Minho is waiting for them. The men with him Mark and Jackson assisted the three males towards the hospital wing where the nurses and doctors quickly arrive to assist. Minho looks at the two when Jaebum arrive with Jinyoung in tow, Jaebum signals for the two to make haste. 

"Go on and assist Kris and Heechul." Minho said calmly as Mark and Jackson make haste going into the car and Jaebum immediately stepped on the pedal.

Minho comforts his still panicking lover while looking at the other two, a stretcher has been provided for Sungmin and a wheelchair for Suho. 

"Mister, Sungmin-shi is in labor right now. We can make the necessary cesarean operation here but we need to contact his doctor for verification purposes, making sure that all is safe for the operation." The young doctor said nervously as he talks to the man.

"Taemin love, go and talk to Sungmin, pick up his phone so that the doctors can talk to his obgyne." Minho ushers the shaken Taemin as he walks towards the fidgeting Suho. Sitting on a bench near the guy.

"Hey, calm down. All is fine now, Kris and Heechul will return safely ok. Trust your husband." Minho said as Suho looks tearful.

"If I didn't insist on going outside this will not happen." Suho cried as he worries for his husband.

"There, there. This is not your fault. Stay calm for your baby ok? We dont want anything to happen."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car drifted fast, Jaebum expertly driving the car as they hit the target. Shots was fired here and there but the three is used to that. 

"I'm gonna open the window in three, you have a few seconds to hit their car wheel. One..two,,three." Jaebum said as he rolled the bullet proof window and Mark immediately targets the wheel with his favorite rifle and hit it spot on. The car screeches and rolled over.

"I hate it when you use the ing rifle on a small space car Mark." Jackson es as he shoots the other motorcycle tandem.

"Shut it princess, what's with the motorcycle, this group has lots of it to spare." Mark commented calmy as they passes the roled over car.

Jackson firing shots after shots to kill the people inside. While their car blurred fast they saw another over turned car with Kris and Heechul standing with their back behind them. Heechul is pointing a gun on one bloody man's forehead as Kris looks on. They get off the car and went to the bosses.

"Who ordered this huh? Spill or I will splatter your brains all over!!!" Heechul shouted, hate clearly etched on his words.

"You will kill me anyways if I said it. This is our message. This is just the first warning, dont mess with the Gokudo." The bloody man screamed as Kris pull out his gun and shoot him dead.

"First warning...I will kill them all for doing this." Kris said with a dangerous glint on his eyes.

TBC^^

A/N : Thanks for the upvotes, I'm glad you like my story.