Ch.15 Separate

After the divorce (Krisho)

Kris and Heechul went out of the room as soon as Taemin finish telling his side of the story. Looking pointedly at Minho while he walks out Kris sigh as Heechul walks with him.

"I cant have that you know..a lying snakey, double crossing . If I am Minho I will blow up that twinks brain and be done with it." Heechul said as they barges inside Xiumin's nursery room.

"We cant tell Minho what to do...it's their relationship. They should sort things out on their own." Kris gently said as he stared fondly at his child.

"You've gone too soft Kris." Heechul commented as he looks at his friend.

"What can I say..I'm a family man now. But back to the topic..it's up to Minho on what to do with his lover."

"What about the other one?"

"We have him..we need to interrogate him later..keep your schedule clear."

Suho walks inside and immediately ran towards Kris who hugs his crying husband. Heechul nooded and quietly walks out as the tall man comforts his trembling husband.

"Shhh..calm down baby. You are safe..everything is fine now."

"Kris..what if I was the one..what will happen..my baby.." Suho cried out his emotions as he stay inside his lover's warm embrace. Trembling in fear he weakly leans towards Kris who easily supported his weight. Manouvering himself so that he was sitting comfortably with his husband on his lap.

"I will never let anything bad happen to you Junmyeon."

"I know Yifan..it's just that..I got scared. I dont want to die just yet.I dont want to leave you and Xiumin behind."

"And you wont..as long as I live..I will protect you two with my life"

"Jinyoung..he's.."

"He's safe and he will be okay once Jaebum do what he needs to do. You should sleep on this babe..so that you'll calm down alright."

"Taemin..what will happen to him?" Suho whispers as Yifan looks at him seriously.

"I know he's been a good friend to you but in our world..loyalty is priced and betrayal cuts deep to the bones. It's up to his lover on what will happen to him..as for us..we need to keep our mouth shut and our eyes open. Minho will know what to do and we have to trust him."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Did you ever trust me enough Taemin..." Minho said quietly as he looks away from his crying lover.

"I do...I do trust you Minho. It's them that I dont trust..I was trying to protect you in any way I can." Taemin wailed as he begged for his lover to understand what he did.

"I know everything and yet I turned blind eye towards it. I let you communicate with that rat but I never thought that you will play right into his game. I actually thought that you have faith in me..in my decisions and in my leadership."

"Minho..."

"But what you did right now is unforgiveable.."

"Minho..."

"I should ing kill you right now.."

Taemin bowed his head and cried, pain in his chest are amplifiying.

"But I cant because I still have ing feelings for a traitor like you. You will live..but I will not be with you anymore. Go back to Busan and live your life like you havent met me.." Minho gritted his teeth as he lets the words out.

"Minho..no..I love you..I do..please forgive me."

"Betrayal equals death Taemin..and I am a mafia head. What I am going to do..giving you freedom after what you did is against our law..an eye for an eye. I cant look at you right now and ignore the shame you gave me for what happened today." Minho spat as he turns and look coldly at his lover.

"Pack your bags now and get out of my sight..out of my life. Never contact me again or else..Jaebum has been itching to kill you after what you did. I am really just a stupid man who is still in love with you..so let us think that this is my last gift for you..a gift of a new life without me. You know what to do..my men will come and collect you later..goodluck to your new life Taemin."

"Minho..I am sorry. I really love you. Please dont forget me." Taemin said as he continues to cry.

Minho stop by the doorway.

"You're really asking for too much Taemin."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris was talking to Jaebum who is furious about Minho's decision, he wants Taemin dead and the opporunity slips out of his fingers. Kris is trying to calm his right hand man when Minho and Heechul walks right in the interrogation room. Jaebum shuts his mouth and ignore them, trying to control his fiery temper. Minho knows that he did something wrong by the way Jaebum is ignoring him but shuts his mouth just the same. No matter how bad Taemin was he is still his lover,,and he is still in love with the man. He cant let some mob gangster harm Taemin.

"Now that we are all here can we please talk to the head over there and be done with all these drama. I really cant take this anymore..I am not used to being ignored..I want all the attention back to me ers." Heechul whines loudly as Jaebum rolled his eyes at the man, clearly not taking s for anyone right now.

Minho looks forward and saw Onew tied to a chair in the center of the room. He clenches his fist,.this is the man who poisoned his lover's mind.

"I will be the one questioning him..as most of you here are emotional right now.." Kris said as he walks forward.

"No I'm not..."

"I'm not talking about you Heechul.."

"Lee Jin Ki, also known as Onew, born in Gwangmyeong,Gyeonggi-do on December 14, 1989. Spy for the Kim Family of Busan..purposefuly targeting my wife Suho.." Kris dangerously said as Onew looks up to him in surprise, fear slowly creeping upon his eyes.

"Tsk tsk tsk..ahh you're the one who wants my Myeonie dead huh? I should blow your brains off..that I will er...that I will." Heechul said as he looks at the man.

"No need for you to lie as dear Taemin already told us what you tell him, and two of the man here are now angry..so so,,,furious because of what you did." Kris slowly said enjoying how the small man's breath hitches with fear.

"But I am going to make a deal right now..that is if you agree of course."

"What the ing..I aint ready for this twist and turn you bag of balls..I dont like this." Heechul complains.

Jaebum looks at Kris, intrigued at what his leader is planning.

"Be our spy instead..double cross them and we will let you live. We will offer protection for you after this." Kris said as Minho frowned not liking what the taller man is planning.

"We cant trust this piece of Kris.." Minho said as he looks at the small man in disgust.

"Yes we can..I have your family with me Onew.."

"No..." Onew whispers as he looks helplessly towards Kris.

"Yes..Their life is in your hands. I dont want to do things this way but since I am dealing with men like you..I have to.."

"No..stop putting my family in danger like this..all of you..all of you mafia men dont care about the life that I am trying to protect...you're all the same!!! Stop using me!!" Onew shouted.

Heechul looks at the broken man and sigh...they have this kind of men every single time. They are the ones being forced and threated by the mafia to do crazy things in exchange of their family's safety. Even Minho looks curious..Heechul lifted his eyebrows in curiosity..taking a better look at Minho's face...yes..he's definitely curious.

"You've been one of my staff for quite some time now and you know how powerful my group is..when I say they will be protected then they will be. Not like those Busan rats you call your employer who didn't even have guards all over your family's place. Work for me and start a new life as one of my men. This will be a very hard job for you..but you need to pull it off..or else.."

Onew is at a loss for words as he thinks of Kris's proposal..Minho suddenly stood up.

"He needs time to think..Kris..I want him as my slave." Minho said as he looks coldly towards the man who looks at him in fear.

"No..we need him alive Minho..I am not sure if you're gonna blow his brains off or.."

"No..I will not. But I want him as my slave for reasons.."

"And that will be?..." Heechul asked as he looks at Minho shrewdly.

"To make it hard for him..make him pay for everything..for every pain I am feeling right now."

"No..no..I.." Onew whimpered as Kris lifted a hand to shut him up.

"You have no say in this..from now on you are Minho's personal slave. Goodluck." Kris said as he walks outside followed by Heechul who pats Minho on the shoulders. Jaebum looks at the two of them and walk out as well.

"Someone will pick you up later..shut your mouth and follow everything I say."

"I dont want to be your slave..."

"You should have thought about that when you ruined my relationship..it is high time you pay for what you did."

 

TBC