Ch.24 The Dragon's return

After the divorce (Krisho)

Suho paces around in happiness, he talked to his husband and Yifan told him he will come back home today with someone. A business partner was said in their conversation which he ignores since all he wanted was his husband's safe return. He looks at Jinyoung who is waving a hand in front of his face as if he's telling him something when his mind is clearly elsewhere.

"What?"

"I knew it, you're not listening to me hyung...how could you."Jinyoung pouted as he looks at Suho.

"Sorry I'm just distracted by Yifan, he said he'll be here later tonight." Suho blushes at the thought while Jinyoung smiled teasingly at him.

"oooh, you need to catch up with some loving hyung? want me to babysit baby Minnie here?"

"No...Yifan misses our son so I guess he's not gonna let the baby out of his sight for tonight." Suho fondly said as he tickles Xiumin who is happily talking to himself while playing with his sock-clad feet.

"Well, I'm off to the kitchen then, better prepare something for the boss. Bye Hyung see you later." Jinyoung waved at him before walking out of the room.

Suho looks at his son who is surprisingly looking at him too.

"You do miss your baba right? Me too baby...me too."

------❤------❤------❤------❤

Kris heaves a sigh as he straightens his coat, he is hesitant to inform his husband about his current predicament as he is sure that Suho will never understand how the underground world works.

"What a deep sigh you have there Kris.." Aimi jokes around as she looks at the mansion where Kris and his brood are living.

"This will be a long day Aimi.."

He walks inside his home, seeing Heechul smiling like an idiot and looking pointedly at him and his supposed lover.

"I see you bring home the problem.." Heechul loudly greeted him.

Kris glared at the man as he forgets that Heechul is Suho's best friend before he is his brother.

"Shut up, where's the wife." Kris testily said.

"Up in your room. Hi! I'm Kim Heechul." Heechul greeted the woman in her native language.

"I can speak Korean, and my name is Aimi. A pleasure to meet the Seoul Familia's boss." She extended a hand which Heechul never takes shaking his head at her.

"I can't touch anyone except my fiance..sorry. I need to make sure that he won't be upset with me anymore." 

"Oh?? And I thought you're just naturally rude." She exclaimed while Heechul laughs at her.

"You have some guts woman.I like that. Let one of our men guide you to your temporary room. See you later when we have dinner alright? Who's this?" Heechul pointed at her two bodyguards.

"Two of our men accompanied me here as my father instructed."

Heechul lifted an eyebrow at that statement, he really doesn't trust anyone so better have Jaebum check on these two.

"Well, there is a vacant room next to your they can use that but..." Heechul glared sharply at the two, who nervously looks at the mafia boss.

"There's only one bed..so you two will share. And Jinyoung oversees the washing of the bed sheets... If he sees even a spec of on those ing expensive sheets.We'll blow your heads off." Heechul seriously said as he never wanted to experience Jinyoung's wrath when it comes to the housekeeping, the Mafia bosses have been humiliated by that small man by watching and making sure that the three of them personally wash and clean their underwears.

The two bodyguards nod their head in agreement.

"Geez..who is that Jinyoung." Aimi cheerfully asked while Heechul turns.

"You'll see. You two.Jiro and June, take them to their assigned rooms."

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

Kris walks inside his room, looking straight at the baby crib where he saw a quiet but nevertheless awake baby.

"How my Minnie ah..what a behave angel you are. Where is your mama?" Kris talks to the baby who looks at him for a few minutes before cooing at him.

Kris turns to look at the bathroom door which was left open.

Suho walks back inside the room with only his bathrobe on, shouting in shock as he saw his husband standing inside the room.

"Yifan!" Suho launches himself on his husband who chuckles at his cuteness.

"Hey, babe..miss me?"

"I do.I am...God.., I miss you so much." Suho said overcome with emotions as he showers kisses all over his husband's handsome face.

"I'm glad that you missed me. How are our babies hmm? Have you been eating healthy these days?" Kris touches his baby bump which is getting bigger and bigger as time fly by.

"They're awfully active inside my tummy and I actually gained so much weight I'm starting to hate the changes." Suho pouts as Kris went to sit on the bed with Suho on his lap.

"It's good that they are active, it means they are healthy and happy inside of you. About your weight, it's nothing to worry about, you're still the most gorgeous person for me." Kris mutters as he kisses his husband on the lips.

Suho moans loudly, happy that he can finally kiss his lover again.

Kris breaks up the heated kiss after a while.

"Babe..I have something to tell you.." Kris hesitated.

"Is it a bad news or...what."

"I came back home with someone.."

"Oh, okay." Suho tentatively said while still curious as to what his lover wanted to say.

"Her name is Aimi.."

Suho looks quietly at his husband.

"She is the Yakuza heiress who is given to me by their boss and her father."

Suho looks incredulously at his husband who sighed and prays for his life at that moment.

"She is here as my lover..but.."

"WHAT THE ??!! WU YIFAN????" Suho shouted which startles little Xiumin who cried loudly.

Suho makes no move to comfort his son due to his anger, Kris felt his upcoming headache on and calls for Jinyoung to take care of his son.

"Babe., relax.."

"Relax??? I can't relax you ! You bring home a woman, says she is your lover and you're telling me to relax???" Suho shouted again as he pulls out some clothes which were dumped on the bed before he took a shower.

"But she's not gonna be my real lover babe..we're just here for the mutual benefit that this arrangement will bring us." Kris quickly said as he tries to hush up his son by picking him up.

"Mutual benefit? I'll give you mutual benefit you !!" Suho went to the closet put all of Kris's clothes off the rack and hangers, put them in a bag opens the door and dump his clothes outside.

"Hey hey,, babe..I'm trying to explain things here please, listen to me." Kris tries to calm his lover when Jinyoung makes an appearance.

"Hey," Jinyoung said with an awkward smile as he walks towards Kris to get Xiumin who has quiet down by that time.

"I'll take Minnie out of here okay, please kill each other in a proper way, I hate cleaning blood stains on the carpet hyungs..." Jinyoung mumbles with a pout as he exited the scene.

"Aish...this kid." Kris turns towards his silent husband who has his arms crossed and looking stonily back at him.

"Aimi and I have an agreement babe..we'll be lovers in name only. We will go to functions and parties for appearance but that's just it, she wants freedom from her family that's why she agreed on this arrangement." 

"It still hurts Yifan..." Suho mutters as he fights his tears from falling.

"I know babe, and I'm sorry but..."

"I still need time to process everything on my mind so please leave so I can cry in peace."

Yifan sighed, deeply troubled that he hurt his husband this much. He walks towards the smaller man and kisses his unresponsive lips.

"I'm sorry babe, just always remember that you're the only one I love. Please try to understand my situation." Kris walks out of the room to give his husband some space and time to collect himself.

Suho sat on the bed and cried out his frustration, he's pregnant and emotional and he misses his lover so much only to be told of this news first thing after he arrived. He really wants to adjust to his lover's way of living but he can't always agree on how things work out at the mafia life.

A girl was given to be a mere lover? Like a gift? A human will do that to another? As to what? As a sign of treaty and brotherhood between two groups? What a twisted act.

He wishes he could ignore what he saw as wrong but he can't.

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

" you..."

"Shut up Heechul, can't you lay off of me for a sec? I'm also suffering here.." Kris complains as he drinks a bottle of whiskey.

"Yeah, from blue balls. Sungmin is with Suho now and he has stopped crying because of you."

"I just...you know I need to do this right?"

"No, you can just back away from that agreement, we can take them on any time."

Kris looks serious as he lights a cigarette, a hobby he always did whenever he's in a stressful situation.

"I can't, it's better to have many allies than to accumulate enemies. They knew about Suho, they might do something to him if I didn't act accordingly."

Heechul looks at him pointedly as he walks and put a hand on Kris's shoulder.

"When he calms down enough talk to him, Suho has always been a sensible man and he loves you."

"I hope he still loves me after all the he has been through when he's with me."

"Have faith brother..have faith.."

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"I don't want to Sungmin!" Suho shouted as the smaller yet stronger man dragged him towards the "other woman's" room, yeah he has the right to be petty.

"This is the only way for you to feel better.."

"I don't want to see her or meet her!"

"You will..." Sungmin knocks loudly on the door of Aimi's room.

The woman opens the door and looks at the two of them in curiosity.

"Yes, what can help you with?"

"Do you like Kris? Answer us truthfully" Sungmin fiercely said with a determined face while Suho tries to shut him up.

Aimi smiled awkwardly at them before shaking her head.

"No,, plus he said he is married and has no interest with me whatsoever. I guess you're Suho?" Aimi asked Sungmin who shake his head and pointed at the sulking man behind him.

"No, I'm Sungmin and Heechul is my baby daddy so clear off on that one."

"Ohh you're the rude one's fiancee.."

"That's right..."

"Ahmm Suho, I'm sorry for all these but your husband is the only way for me to escape my fate back home. Sorry for all the pain this must cause you."

Suho looks at the girl, she looks so young and he felt pity for a girl like her wanting to escape some gruesome things back in Japan, her family gave her away and as much as he wants to continue hating on her, he can't.

"That's alright... I..I will try to understand."

"Thank you. "

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

The phone rang which Kris happily ignores. Heechul puts the call on speaker.

"hey.."

"This is Jackson, replacing Jaebum's slot because he's hacking into some system. I just want to inform you guys that there's a catfight on corridor 12!!! Kindly check it out lazy pigs!" Jackson shouted to the speaker.

"We don't have cats here Wang.." Kris said.

"Danm,..and we really work for you Yifan? I repeat there's a catfight on corridor 12, Sungmin and Suho versus that annoying girl that our dumb leader brought with him. KINDLY CHECK YOUR BABY MOMMA'S OUT NOW BEFORE I KILL THE ELECTRICITY CONNECTION ON KRIS'S OFFICE. ARE WE CLEAR??? ohh..thanks for the dumplings babe..love yah." Jackson seems to be distracted when Heechul stood up.

"This ing pregnant man is testing my patient.." Heeechul grumbles as the two mafia boss walk out of the room.

They walk briskly towards the Japanese heiress's room but quickly saw their partner exiting her room.

"What happened.." Kris asks the two.

"Yifan, we need to talk..."

TBC^^

​​​​

​​​​​​

​​​​​

​​​​​​