Ch. 27 Blood on our hands

After the divorce (Krisho)

After two weeks since he moved out of the mansion Suho has been enjoying a quiet and peaceful life with Jinyoung at his former apartment which he previously shared with his best friend Heechul. This is what he wants for his kids and his family. If only Kris will let go of everything just to be with them. He is at peace now but he has to admit that at the end of the day..he felt lonely. He felt incomplete.

He wants his husband with him especially in this tiring times. He is currently waiting for his name to be called as that day is his schedule for check up.

"Jinyoung..is my husband coming or not?" Suho asked as Jinyoung shakes his head and smiled sadly at him.

"Okay..I knew that he's busy but..I can't help but hope for some miracle I guess."

Jinyoung takes his hands and make him look towards him.

"Hyung, you need to toughen up. Always remember that this separation is your idea, it's your choice and it's no use crying over spilled milk. Kris hyung is a busy man and now that you left him all alone he's gonna go back to his usual self before he met you, you know..a tough emotionless leader who is also a workaholic jerk. Did you know that my Jaebummie barely had any sleep these days." Jinyoung said as Suho fight his tears.

"But I still love him eventhough we're not together..I still want him."

Jinyoung heave a deep breath.

"You know what hyung, take this time alone to think about what you really want you know.. Your mind and heart are fighting with each other and it's taking a toll on you." Jinyoung said looking concerb at the pregnant man when the nurse called them over.

The check up went okay with them knowing the gender of the babies. When Suho takes his cellphone, wanting to finally send a message towards his husband when Jinyoung caught him at it and grabbed his phone.

"Hyung, I told you to think things through first before doing anything. Please don't lead Kris hyung on if you want to stay away from him. The poor guy feels ty already." Jinyoung complains as he leads the pregnant man away.

"I miss him..I hope he miss me too."

---------❤----------❤-------------❤

"The drug deal is on, we will make a huge amount of profit if the associates will agree to our price." One of their men reported as Kris nods his head.

"Make sure that we get the best deal out of this.." Heecul mutters as the next man steps forward for his weekly report. 

Work for the two mafia man has been busy, Minho being back in Busan means they need to be more alert and watchful.

As soon as the plans are approved by Kris the men walks out of the dining hall. Heechul turn to his friend.

"You didn't show up at Suho's appointment."

"Yeah..I wanna save myself from any more hardship and pain that seeing him again might cause..so forgive me for chickening out." Kris said slowly.

"Both of you living separately doesn't mean that you guys will stop all communications you know. You have kids for s sake." Heechul hisses as he is frustrated by his friends situation.

"We need time apart and I will give Suho anything he wants..anything."

Heechul looks down on his clenched fist.

"I hate dramas you know.."

"I hate drama too.."

Jaebum knocks on the door and hands a folder towards Kris.

"Yifan..the Yakuza wants to talk some business. Apparently they had a confrontation with the Thai mafia and is now asking for help."

'Why should I?"

Jaebum and Heechul looks at him nervously. Kris needs to return the favor or else the Japan mobs will be on their tail. They can't afford to many enemies at the moment.

"Kris..you know the deal. You have to help them. They are extended family." Heechul explains slowly.

"Those es are the reason why Suho left me..I won't help them. Let them all die. I don't care." Kris coldly said as Heechul and Jaebum looks at each other.

"Whatever you say boss."

A knock was heard and Jaebum went to open it, seeing Kris's supposed to be lover standing distraughtly at the door he awkwardly looks back at Heechul and signals that they should get the out of the line of fire as fast as they can.

Heechul stood up, clapped Kris on the shoulders and walk out. 

"Kris..."

Kris looks up and scowled at her.

" I have no time for this Aimi.."

"Please, you gained so much from that deal with my father. Please help them with this war." Aimi pleaded eventhough the family has treated her like nothing she will always help them.

"What's in it for me? I have lost more than I gained from the deal with your family. In case you didn't notice I lost my husband and my children.."

Aimi looks down in shame. Was it really their fault, this separation. Or is Kris blaming someone else to help ease the pain and guilt inside.

"We didn't do anything, Suho decides for himself and his children, we don't have anything or anyone to manipulate him. It is his own choice..."

"I still wont help your family..I have no desire to do so. Now get out." Kris waved at the door and Aimi glares at him.

You will pay for this Wu Yifan.

Aimi walks out of the room, mindful to hide her expression as he gathers her assistants. Whispering in her native language.

"Both of you need to contact our secret allies, eliminate Kris as soon as possible. Kill his husband and children too. We can't do anything with the family back home,,they need to back off..get their heads down and survive all this before we take revenge."

"As soon as possible..we'll go tonight."

----------❤----------❤----------❤

Heechul drags Kris's body out of the line of fire. Shots being thrown everywhere, they have been cornered, some rats told their rival their schedule and they paid for their lack of focus. 

Now Kris laid bloody on the floor as Jaebum ran towards the two, hiding behind the broken furniture inside the abandoned warehouse where the drug deal is supposed to happen.

"Tell me you got good news." Heechul gritted his teeth as he turns around and aim a shot towards their rival gang.

"Mark is on the way with back up..more than these rats has brought with them..he'll be here in two minutes tops. They're around the corner."

Heechul sigh in relief at the tought of Mark, that dude will wreck havoc in here once he saw their leader like this. Heck Heechul will run his off once Mark is here, that guy will probably blow the whole place down.

"Kris is shot..we need the Doc."

"The Doc is on Suho's apartment.." Jaebum mutters as he tightly wrapped a shirt turns bandage on Kris's waist, the man is shot underneath his rib cage."

"What the is that guy doing there? He's supposed to be on the mansion, ready to help any ing time!"

"Kris sent him there before we go..he heard how Suho is having difficulty walking these days.." 

"And he will for months to come because he's having twins..ugh. This dumb Kris. Let's get him in the car now. He's loosing so much blood already. Call the doc and inform him that we're going there.."

"Where.." Jaebum dumbly ask as he lifted the unconscious leader up with difficulty since Kris is taller than him.

"Where else? Towards Suho's apartment."

Jaebum slowly drags Kris's body while Heechul keeps on firing some shots to their enemies. Jaebum turns his cell phone on loud speak when Mark calls.

"Get the out of there I'm gonna blow that place up!!!" Mark shouted as Heechul curses under his breath.

"Don't blow this place up until we're ing out of here you hear me Mark? Wait until we're ing out....oh .." Heechul saw Mark went in, squinting his eyes and knowing for sure that the man got most of their men with him.

"You ers thought you can kill us? Think again butches.." 

Multiple shots were heard as Mark and his team get their machine guns on and blow the whole place effectively.

Heechul ran towards Jaebum and Kris, helping them ran as fast as they can for the exit at the back.

"That ing Tuan guy!!! I hate him..he's always intense! We could've get shot.." Heechul whines as Jaebum tuck Kris into the car.

"That's what makes him valuable for the mafia. He got skills...buckle up and let's get out of here."

---------❤----------❤----------❤

Suho paces back and forth, there's something that makes him uneasy and not knowing what it was makes him restless. Jinyoung looks at the man with knowing eyes, having gotten the message from Jaebum that they are on his way here. The Doc went outside waiting for his things that will be brought in by on of their men.

"Hyung, why don't you sit down..there's something that you need to know.."

"Oh my God..what is it?" Suho nervously did what he is told.

"Jaebum and Heechul will be here any minutes now.."

"Why? Do they need the Doc? Because I knew that the man became uneasy when he got the call,,"

"Kris hyung was shot.."

"Jinyoung! Oh my..I need to find him where is he.." Suho stood up.

"They are bringing him here..because the Doc is in here. We can't bring him to any hospitals around here. The government will put him in prison as soon as they can." Jinyoung quietly explains as Suho cries openly now, worried about his husband.

"Hyung..."

They heard some commotion outside and knew that Kris has arrived. Jinyoung pushed Suho inside his room.

"Hyung, stay here alright? Let us patch up Kris gege first before you see him.." Jinyoung gasp as Suho push him away, leaving the comfort of his room and walking towards the living room as fast as his bloated feet can.

"Yifan...Yifan!!!" Suho shouted as he hurried towards the three men who just entered the room followed by the Doc. The men quickly set up the things needed by the doctor, sofas and other furnitures are pushed aside to make room on the center.

Heechul grab the pregnant man by the waist.

"Suho, you need to calm down. Kris needs medical attention and I don't want to waste time. He could die." Heechul gravely said knowing how much blood Kris has lost.

"Please..Heechul..please. Let me touch him." Suho wailed as tears continues to fall down his face.

Heechul sigh as he lets the smaller man go. Suho sobs as he saw his husband lying unconscious on the makeshift bed, the Doc moving around with his assistand cutting the man's clothes off.

"Yifan..no. Wake up..please. You can't die, you hear me? You will live and see our Luhan and Yixing..you heard me! You can't die..I love you...I love you." Suho hugs the unconscious man while Heechul finally drags him away when he saw that the doctor is ready to operate.

"Come on and let the Doc save his life..listen to me for once." Heechul gritted his teeth as he forcefully takes Suho out of the room.

"Heechul..don't let him die. I need him.." Suho sobs on his best friend's chest when Heechul sigh gravely.

"I hope he will Suho..we can only pray now. He lost too much blood and the bullet is shot just below his rib cage..I shouldn't be worried but he's been bleeding non stop I...I tries to make it stop but...' Heechul whispers as he remembers using his hands as a kind of stopper for the outpour of blood.

Suho continues to cry and Heechul comforted his friend from this horrendous waiting game. Jinyoung went inside followed by Jaebum who looks pale.

"I'm gonna make us some tea and we should all calm the down. Gege will survive this . Have faith."

Jaebum's cellphone rang and he put Mark on loud speak.

"I blew the place off but I got someone, this is one of Aimi's bodyguards." Mark hisses in anger as they heard the sound of a man being punched.

"What the ?!" Heechul growls.

"I need to call Jackson..." Jaebum said with a glimmer of danger in his eyes.

"You do that. I'm on my way back and if I saw that on Kris's mansion I'm gonna blow that place up as well.." Mark shouted in anger.

"Don't ing blow that place while Sungmin and my child is in there you heard me?" Heechul screeched while Jaebum ended the call.

Jaebum look at Jinyoung and kiss him full on the lips.

"I'm gonna fix this first. You stay here and take care of Suho alright?"

"Kay..Jaebum hyung. Don't die.." Jinyoung pouted as Jaebum smirks at him.

"I won't"

Jinyoung huff in annoyance, sometimes these whole mafia lifestyle is taking a toll on him especially if it involves Jaebum's safety. He kinda understand where Suho is coming from now, speaking of the pregnant man Jinyoung went towards him and hug him away from Heechul.

"Come here and try to calm down hyung alright? Kris gege will be fine, he won't die. Have a little faith in your husband." Jinyoung gently said as he rubs the man's back.

"Are you sure about that Jinyoung,,,my husband is in there bleeding to death.." Suho wailed as Jinyoung shush him up.

"The Doc has been with us because he's the best, Kris hyung paid millions for his service and I am confident about his abilities."

Suho bow his head and pray to the heavens.

"Please, don't let my husband die..I...we still need him."

-------------------------------------------

Aimi is now pacing back and forth from a hotel room, reserved under a fake name. Her body guards haven't return her message yet and that doesn't bode well with her, she needs information and she needs it now. Her life is on the line after what she did to Kris, that bullet should have killed that triad boss but no, the tall man seems to have all the luck in the world and is now hanging on for his meager life.

Her private phone rang and she immediately answered it.

"What the happens,.." She hisses on the phone.

"We did what we had planned but the man is still alive, his men were out numbered but it seems that the rumors are true. The Dragon Clan's men are highly skilled, even the boss was shot we know that he is still alive..'

"You piece of ! You have one job and yet you still screw up!!!" Aimi shouted through the phone, body trembling with anger. This is too much for her, the rival gang has almost eliminated her clan back home, she risk her life to kill Kris and what..what the hell happened. She needs to get the hell away from that place.

She grabs her bag, told her bodyguard to meet her at their meeting place, ready to go back to her family's allies here in Korea when a knock was heard. Pupils dilating with fear, as she stares at the door. She never called the room service and she's expecting no one, who the hell is that. Grabbing her gun, she pointed it at the door while grabbing the handle with her other hand to open it.

She gasp when she saw Jackson smiling at her. The pregnant man's potruding belly is clearly shown on his oversized T-Shirt.

"Hi Giirrrrlllll" Jackson grins at her.

"Get the out of here before I blew your brains off er.." Aimi hisses. Still pointing the gun towards Jackson who lifted both hands to show that he means no harm.

"Okay, hey...I'm not here to get killed. I'm just here to relay a message, since I'm around the area and Jaebum tracked me. They said that if you still want to live come peacefully, now if you want to die in the most painful way you go ahead and run, but we will still get you, torture you and kill you anyways." Jackson shrug.

Aimi laugh like a mad woman as she heard her choices. 

"You all know what I did right? And you all know that I am the daughter of the biggest Yakuza group in Japan...I will not bow to anyone. You will not break me.." Aimi proudly said with tears in her eyes. 

Jackson smiled sadly at her,putting a protective hand on his stomach.

"Then..you know what to do right? I'm sorry." Jackson sincerely said as he turns his back on the girl and walks away from that place, until he heard a shot as the elevator shuts close.

Aimi shot herself, it is the right thing to do for her, for she will not let the enemies make fun of her. The first daughter of her clan, the rightful heir of her father if she didn't had the misfortune to be born as a woman. She has her pride and she will take it with her to the death. Wondering if her father will be proud of her this time..just this time.

Mark called his boyfriend a few minutes later.

"Are you okay...."

"Yes I am fine but I don't feel well.."

"She has to be killed Jackson.."

"She killed herself Mark..."

"She has no choice..."

"And I pity her..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a grueling day Suho sat beside his unconscious husband, he can't believe it. He almost lost him, the man he loves in a blink of an eye and here he is trying to come up with excuses for his choices in life. He is blaming himself,..

"Yifan..please wake up soon. I am sorry."

 

"I love you."

 

TBC^^

 

A/n : Sorry for this chapter, it took so long because I've been so busy lately.