Ch.9 Fire

After the divorce (Krisho)

Heechul watch as his men tortured his Uncles, he looks at them without pity in his eyes. Traitors deserve no mercy, after clearing things up on his side he found out some interesting news that made his blood boil. His parents murder are not made by the enemies but by his manipulative Uncle who clearly wants all the power over their group. Traitor, filthy rat that doesn't even deserve an ounce of pity, pity that they denied when his parents beg for their lives.

"They will die after a few hours if this continues, what do you want to do." Minho ask Heechul while he signals his men to stop the torture.

"Would you want us to patch them up for you to be able to torture them again? We can go on forever you know." Kris said as he slump on his seat in comfort. Heechul scowl at his Uncles.

"Give me my gun and I'll shoot them all now. We have no time playing with filths like these, we have a much more important thing to take care of." Heechul mutters in annoyance as Kris and Minho both handed him their guns.

"Make it painful..." 

Gunshots are fired as they avenge the man who lost his parents without knowing why. This is power, this is his life now.

The deed has been exhilarating, blood still pounds excitedly on his vein as he walks towards the shower. Standing under the pouring rain washes away the traces of blood but the stain on his soul will never leave. This is his burden but after the long weeks of hard work he can finally see him. His light, the one who keeps him grounded, who tames the blood thirsty monster in him. He's tired and he just wants to bury himself inside his lovers arms.

"Soon.."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jaebum has been waiting for Kris all this time. As soon as he saw the boss on the cctv, his entourage finally entering the area he stood up to welcome him.

Kris confidently walks towards the mansion flock by the two mob heads. Kim Minho and Kim Heechul. The three mob heads striding confidently, oozing with power is an impressive sight that signals the power this three has. They walk towards the living room, as soon as Kris and the two other leaders walks in the members of the familia and triad stood up and bowed showing their respect. The three comfortably sit on the sofa as Kris looks towards his men.

"You are all gathered here to spread the word to all our brothers, this is Kim Heechul the leader of the Seoul Familia who takes his rightful place recently. This is Kim Minho, leader of the White Tiger Clan and one of our families oldest allies. They are our partners and brother sworn by blood, any wrong deed done to them will be a deed done to us. Any attack on them will be an attact to us. We are one and we protect our brothers..at all cost." Kris coldy address the men who are in some ways leaders of smaller groups within the triad, they bowed their head in agreement and respect to the other two.

"That is all, I guess the staff prepared something help yourself in the kitchen before you went out. Scoot!!" Kris shouted as the men murmurs in thanks as they head off for some food.

"Well that went well..where's my Sungmin?" Heechul impatiently ask as he turns his head around hoping to see his lover.

"Nobody will talk back to Kris anyways because he's the boss." Minho laugh as Kris looks at Heechul.

"I'll have Jinyoung accompany you to your lover's room. Go on." Kris said with a smirk as Heechul suddenly stood up shouting Jinyoung's name as he walks towards the dining area.

"What time will Taemin be here."

"He'll be here at dinner time. I dont want him travelling on daytime. Too risky."

"The room, two doors down to ours will be his. I cant afford the three males to be scattered, if ever there's a mutiny going on inside as I suspect, Jaebum will have an easier job of getting them to safety." Kris mutters as Minho stares at him.

"You planned this well."

"My mind surprises me sometimes..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is Minnie hyung's room boss.." Jinyoung said as he guides Heechul towards it.

"Thank you..I'll take it from here.,"

Jinyoung smiles and bow down respectfully. Heechul feels like a high school student, nervous about asking his crush for a date, he heave a sigh as he excitedly turns the door knob. He frowns as he realize that it isn't locked, what the hell was Sungmin thinking. He slowly opens the door and takes a peek inside, no one. He looks around, he hesitantly walks inside the room, breath hitching on his throat due to nervousness.

He suddenly heard the sound of shower, he turns his head and looks at the slightly open bathroom door, so his boyfriend is just taking a bath with the freaking door unlocked, his temper is reaching a boiling point when Sungmin suddenly enters the scene, with his towels on and bulging stomach visible.

The pregnant male shouted in shock when he saw someone inside the room,clutching his heart he shrieks when he finally recognize boyfriend.

"Chullie..."

"Yeah, hey love how are things going. You and the baby, I miss you." Heechul quietly said as he smile fondly at Sungmin who is blabbing noiselessly.

"Kim Heechul..do you know how I felt when you just suddenly dissapeared with no explanation." Sungmin dangerously whispers as Heechul puts a hand on his neck.

"I'm sorry about that love but I had to do it. It's for you and our baby ok? Just trust me on this one." Heechul said as he looks at Sungmin with love and longing.

"I trust you,,I do. It's you who don't trust me. After all the we've been through I thought you already know that whatever happens, whatever decision you make whether it's right or wrong I will be here, beside you. I will never leave you." Sungmin openly cries and blames it on hormones.

Heechul bows his head in shame as his mind process what Sungmin had said. 

"I'm sorry love, please forgive this pathetic boyfriend of yours." Heechul said as he walks towards Sungmin who goes limp in his arms.

"I miss you so damn much." 

"Shhh,,I'm here now. And I'll never leave you in the dark again. I promise." Heechul kissed his lips as they both drown in the love they feel for each other. Thankful that even in this twisted world they still have each other.

Jinyoung just turns the corner when he bumps into Jaebum. Taller man grabs him by the soulder to keep him from falling. He looks up and smiles at the man.

"Thank you hyung,I'm sorry I wasn't looking."

"You seem to be thinking hard about something,is there anything bothering you?" Jaebum worriedly ask the petite male while Jinyoung shooks his head.

"Nothing important, how are you hyung, you seems stressed lately." Jinyoung ask as they both walk side by side.

"I have a lot on my plate right now, what with the three head mob's wife being here. But don't worry about me, I'll live." Jaebum said with a smile as Jinyoung looks straight up at him, they finally stopped when they get to the Kitchen area. 

"I always worry about you hyung, so please take care of yourself." Jinyoung stands on tiptoes and smack his lips on Jaebum's. Cheeks flushing with embarassment.

"Sorry hyung, I havent kissed anyone so I dont know the proper way to do it. But I hope you get better by my kiss." Jinyoung naughtily said as Jaebum looks down at him with a slightly darker look on his eyes.

"I feel energized already Jinyoung, dont worry about your kissing skills, they say practice makes perfect so.." Jaebum leans down to whisper in his ears.

"Lets try to practice more,,ok?" He whispered making Jinyoung shiver.

Jaebum looks at him one last time before walking away with a huge smile on his face while Jinyoung stood there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris looks at the papers that Minho gave him. Eyebrows crunch up in confusion.

"They have a hacker, these are the record of your money from your smaller accounts. They are actually stealing your money in order to finance whatever they are planning, you havent noticed t before because these accounts are abroad right?"

"These mothering rats!" Kris growled as he finally realized how he is being played. 

"We need a really good hacker too in order to get back at them. What the did you do anyways, why are they all set on killing you."

"I killed my Uncle and stole his territory here in Korea, that's the major thing I did when I get back here. Other killings are nothing major..its..wait. I stopped the human trafficking business."

"What? The slave underground? You're the one who put a stop to that?"

"Yes, I do ion but I'm against child trafficking, children as young as three are being tortured and at this warehouse, I got mad and went on a killing spree. I burned that warehouse down."

Minho looks at him intently.

"What did you do to the perpetrators.."

"I cut off their and fed it to them before I blow their brains off."

"Good. There's only one group that is horrible enough to venture in those business. The Gokudo."

 

-----------------------------------------

Taemin arrived late into the night, Minho diligently waiting for his lover, he hugs the man as soon as he can reach him.

"You're here, perfect. They are inside, let's go and meet them." Taemin nooded excitedly as he let his lover guide him inside.

"Hey guys, Taemin is here." Minho loudly said as Kris, Suho,Heechul and Sungmin looks at them.

"Welcome to our home Taemin, I'm Suho and this is Kris, my husband." Suho warmly welcome the new commer as Kris his head in greetings.

"Hi, I'm Sungmin and this is my slave Kim Heechul." Sungmin smugly said while sitting on Heechul's lap earning a light spank on his behind as Heechul ignored Taemin choosing to whisper dirty words on Sungmin's ears.

"Ignore those two they're...." Minho stops to think of a word to explain when Suho laughs loudly.

"They're crazy and ually frustrated."

Taemin smiled at them surprised at how normal the four of them are, he expected the typical mob boss, unhappy spouse, lots of mistress dynamics but instead found a set of friends who's clearly in love. No wonder his lover Minho was drawn to them.

"Hello guys, I'm Taemin, Minho's lover. Thanks for letting me stay here."

 

TBC^^