Ch.11 Baby Kyu

After the divorce (Krisho)

Sungmin looks at that plump face, whining and shouting at the top of his little lungs wanting some attention and probably shouting at all of them for making him starve.

"Aigoo, such strong lungs this little guy has, you need to feed him now Mr. Lee." The nurse said as he assist the pregnant man. The newborn was carefully placed at his lactating chest which turns plump a few weeks back before his due date. The baby led on the as fast as he can making Sungmin chuckles.

"This baby is so like his father.."

"What a little devil?" Suho ask as he looks at the baby with longing, slightly touching his tummy. He also wants to see his little bundle of joy soon.

"Yes..where is Heechul?"

"He went outside with Kris, talking about stuff..." 

"Why cant he just takes a rest for a while and enjoy our son, haist..that man." Sungmin sniffs as he looks down sadly.

"He's just smoothing things over Sungminnie, you know the trouble that follows us here. I'm sure Heechul will never rest until the ones behind this cruel attack.. On us is killed." Suho quietly said as Taemin silently enters the ward smiling warmly at the bundle on Sungmin's arms.

"Wow, he's so cute hyung. Ahm I saw the Kris hyung and Heechul hyung outside talking to Minho, I heard that we're moving tonight" he informed the two males who is shocked by what they heard.

"Tonight, but where,,our things.,how,," Suho freaks out, he loves the mansion already.

"All of our things will be transfered or is now being transfered by Kris's men."

"I would need to get my off of this hospital bed then huh,," Sungmin mutters in irritation, he just had the best cesarean operation of the time, he didn't feel any pain nor did he feel in anyway sleepy or groggy, he felt normal save for the freshly sewn line on his tummy that his husband promises to fix by picking an advance appointment to a well known cosmetic surgeon.

"Yeah, you will Sungminnie, but I wonder where we will go next,.," Suho ask as he looks at Taemin who has a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Well Minho's place is off limits because his fiance is to reside there in a few weeks time. So maybe.." Taemin looks at Sungmin.

"We're going back.,.Heechul..we're moving to his family hotel. Seoul's King Tower." 

"Hey baby,,how are you feeling now." Heechul burst into the room going straight up to his lover who is now finish feeding the baby.

Sungmin looks at Heechul with worried eyes, but the man has his eyes on his son, smiling proudly at him.

"Can I carry our little Kyu?" Heechul eagerly said as his son was carefully transfered to his arms.

"Of course but please be careful Chullie, oh I forgot to burp him." 

"No problem babe,,I got it." Heechul lifted Kyuhyun hoisting the little man on a standing position while plastering the child's chest and tummy on his chest. Carefully supporting the neck while his other hand gently taps his son's back, a few seconds pass then a loud burp was heard inside the room making them all laugh.

"You seem knowledgeable with kids Kim Heechul." Sungmin teases his lover who sported a blush on his cheeks. He will never reveal tho these three twinks that he spends his free time watching instructional videos on YouTube in the hope that he'll be able to help his lover in taking care of their baby, yeah, he love Sungmin that much.

"I'm jealous, Iwant to give birth now too.." Suho pouted as Heechul chuckles at the man. We can't have a little Krissy yet Suho..we still need to move our asses."

"About that, is it advisable to move on such notice, Sungmin just gave birth." 

"We need to get you all to safety, and what with my heir being born I need to place my family in a safe place, that goes for the two of you. My medical team will be taking care of Sungmin and our child once we safely arrived at the hotel."

Suho sniffs, of course Heechul and Kris, probably Minho too have their own team of doctors nurses that serves the mafia group and is included on the payroll.

"I won't be able to walk yet Heechul." Sungmin said as Heechul looks at him.

"You'll be on a stretcher love, a separate van will transfer you. Our son in the mean time will travel with Suho and Kris, don't be scared..trust in Kris OK. He won't let anything happen to our son." Heechul explained as Sungmin looks worried but conceded to his husband's decision.

Sungmin turns his head towards Sumo who smiles.

"We will safely get the little prince to the hotel Sungminnie,rest your mind now and rest."

--------------------------------------------------- 

As Heechul kept busy making sure all is well in regards to his husband, Suho walks with Kris looking at the sleeping baby in his arms. He looks up at his husband whom is casually looking around but keeps on stealing glances at the baby.

"What...first time seeing a baby?" Suho chuckles as Kris blush red, a Chinese triad boss caught staring in wonder at a sleeping child.

"No, I've seen babies before but not as small as this little devil." Kris explains.

"First time seeing a newborn then.."

"Yeah..I'm curious about..you know how our baby will look like."

"I hope he looks like you."

"No,,I hope he looks like an Angel like you, with a bright smile and a laughing eyes.."

Suho laughs at the description.

"Really Wu Yifan..laughing eyes huh?"

"Dont laugh, you know what I mean, your eyes turns into crescent moon when you laugh. I like it, that's why I would like our son tohave your angelic features." 

Suho shakes his head at his husband's antics, he knows that the man is a softy inside and that's what make him fall more deeply in love with him.

Meanwhile Jackson is pouting behind his boss and Suho, he felt a pang on his chest whenever he looks at the baby. He has been pregnant before but have miscarriage that resulted the death of his first baby. He decided along with Mark that they will not plan on making some little Marksons running around as their job is too dangerous, too risky.

Mark looks at his lover when the trio finally arrived at the parking lot safely going inside the van with the child. He puts his arms around Jackson and kiss him on the forehead.

"Soon my love.. We will have our own too someday. Just be patient eh? I love you." Mark whispers sweet nothings that did little to a longing heart but is greatly appreciated nonetheless.

They arrived at the Hotel safely without hitch, Taemin waiter for them at the lobby assisting Suho with the baby. Kris turns to Jaebum.

"I know that you're tired but I need to contact Choi, as soon as possible."

"I already has boss. I knew that we will need him so I already tracked his location."

Kris clasp a hand on Jaebum's shoulders. I always knew you're reliable Jae..what can I reward you for your hard work, properties? Men, women..name it." Kris said as he looks approvingly at his second in command.

"Anything? Actually I just want to spend time with Jinyoung." Jaebum said with a smile as Kris nooded his head. 

"Jinyoung is yours then,,that is if he lets you claim him."

"He will boss..he will." 

Kris looks at Jaebum like proud father.

"Go get him.."

------------------------------------------

Sungmim has been carefully settled inside their room when he heard his son's loud wail. Taemin walks inside placing the baby in his arms.

"Hyung, your son is..loud and whiny. I think he's actually aware of his surroundings, what a weird baby."

"What do you mean? Look at him, aww my little angel.." Sungmin coos at his son who are now on his with gusto.

Taemin just shuts his mouth and sigh. The nurses that handles the child once they got there all had a hard time with little Kyhyun and he's just a one day old baby. He prays for the nurses future nannies of this child.

Kris is in the room with Minho and Heechul.

"Choi Siwon will be here anytime soon, he will deal with the research on that ing group." Kris announced as Minho's eyebrows twitches.

"The Choi Siwon? Asia's best hacker? You know him Kris?"

​​​​​"He's a distant cousin, he will upgrade the online system which guards my assets online as well as hack the enemy's system without them knowing."

"What's the plan Kris.." Heechul ask.

"We will obliterate the Gokudo. All of the members will banish from the face of the earth, and I'll make sure that they will die in a most painful way." Kris gritted his teeth as he thought of how Suho and his unborn child face death at the hands of those gang.

"I personally made a list of what I'll do to some of those ers, how about you Minho?" Heechul cheerily said as Minho looks at him weirdly.

"I don't know hyung..I guess I'll just shoot them."

"But that's boring.."

A knock was heard and the head nurse takes a peek inside. 

"Mr. Kim,another nurse complained and refuses to be the baby's temporary nanny, the child keeps on crying and five nurses already gave up."

Heechul winces and looks at the now laughing Kris.

"Like father like son eh? Hahahaha."

"Shut up, you'll experience this things too once Suho gave birth." Heechul whines as Kris shakes his head.

"Nah uh.,,my son is an angel.. Remember that."

 

TBC ^^

A/N : nothing much here, update as soon as I finish the draft. Thank you so much guys for the upvotes and for subscribing. Your comments inspire me.

 

​​​​​

 

 

​​​​