Ch.22 Ryeowook's visit PT.2

After the divorce (Krisho)

Suho paces back and forth, Heechul has been MIA since Kris went to his private jet going to Japan, the responsibility lays on Heechul now and Suho curses the time, making his best friend busy when Sungmin clearly is not okay and on the verge of a breakdown.

Turning to look at his friend who is currently sitting on his bed, playing with Xiumin.

"You need to talk to him when both of you are level headed, emotions tend to mess with straight thinking and both of you hurt each other the last time you talked. Just trust him Sungmin, he sacrificed so much for you and if that ain't an act of a man deeply in love then I don't know what is." Suho explains as he looks at his phone every now and then waiting for Yifan's text that he has finally arrived in Japan.

"I know its just...Seeing my cousin again makes my insecurities resurface again." Sungmin bites his lips as he thought of how fresh and y Ryeowook looks while he looks like trash, chubbiness clinging on him making feel like he's the fattest one in the whole mansion.

"Then do something about it. Make yourself look healthy and fit again, buy new clothes and destress yourself, when you feel better you will see how prettier you look than your cousin."

"You're only saying that cause you're my friend." Sungmin smirked at him.

"Maybe, but you should do what I say. That way your husband's eyes won't stray." Suho winks at him, gasping when he received a text from Yifan.

From : HubbyYifan

I got here safe babe, I'll be too busy now so I hope you'll understand, but I keep you updated okay? Stay safe. I love you and our princess.

Suho squealed in delight while Sungmin rolls his eyes at him.

" I can't take any advice from a man in love.. I need to find Onew, he'll make more sense than you."

------❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"You will come with me.."

Onew look up and search Minho's eyes.

"What?"

"You will come with me to Busan..I have some business to do back home.." Minho casually said as he strip himself of clothes.

Onew stayed silent. Taemin is in Busan, he is living a quiet and peaceful life courtesy of his Master's goodness, *note his sarcasm*.

"Why would I accompany you there when your former lover is staying in that place?" Onew spitefully said. Minho has been respecting his space and they haven't done anything beyond a heated make out session.

"Are you jealous?" Smirked as he turns to look at his lover sitting pretty on his large bed wearing a skirt and a loose blouse. Onew will deny it but Minho knew the smaller man has gotten used to wearing girl clothes.

"I'm not!!" Onew denies it vehemently while sporting an embarrassed blush on his face.

"You don't have to be jealous, I won't come anywhere near him if that makes you uncomfortable." Minho walks towards him shirtless.

"You will come with me and that's final, now come here and give daddy a kiss."

"Minho!!! You ert!" 

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

Sungmin sniffs as he turns away from Minho and Onew's room, everyone is in love and happy and he's just plain miserable.

"Sungmin hyung, aren't you doing anything for today?" Jinyoung asked as he walks closer to the man.

"No, my cousin kidnapped Kyuh, he's taking care of him right now saying he wants to have his own soon." Sungmin mumbles as he realizes how Jinyoung is practically glowing, being with Jaebum really is good for him.

"Want to come with me? I need some new clothes and maybe a haircut.."

"Sure..I need one too because I feel so ugly this days..." Sungmin glumly said as Jinyoung grabs his hands in worry.

"Hyung,,don't worry I will accompany you, let's make ourselves pretty for our boyfriends alright? And I just want to say you can never look ugly, you're naturally beautiful." Jinyoung gushes as he touches Sungmin's flawless skin.

Sungmin smiled as he let himself be led away by the bubbly Jinyoung, hoping that this outing will make him feel a little bit good.

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

Heechul knocks on Minho's door before opening it wide.

"Ahhhh!!! tt!!! My Innocent eyes!!!!!" Heechul shouted as Minho and Onew scrambles away from each other, Minho cursing profoundly at Heechul's untimely entrance.

"Goddamn it Hyung!! Can't you knock??" Minho shouted as he scurries over and put his coat over Onew's trembling frame.

"I did knock ,..why don't you lock the door nextime eh? Hey Onew .." Heechul casually said as he makes himself comfortable inside the room.

"So...I'm doing it tonight."

"Congrats then, I guess you already prepared everything.." Minho said with a smile as he pulled the whimpering Onew to sit on his lap.

"Yeah, Mark and Jackson did a perfect job decorating that place, I am really impressed." Heechul said in wonder.

"Jackson said his dream is to own a restaurant, he's a really good cook and Mark is into photography and arts.." Onew mumbles as Heechul looks at him with a smile.

"You're really good at your craft Onew, you'll be a perfect addition to the team." Heechul looks at the man with a confused face.

"Hyung!" Minho said in warning which Heechul acknowledges.

"Anyways.. Minho you know how to play the guitar right? I need your help in serenading my Minnie ah.." Heechul quickly said, changing the topic.

"Sure..beep me up when it's time."

Onew looks at his lover with troubled face.

"What does Heechul means?"

"Don't worry, I wont let you be used by them. You will come with me back to Busan, I'll help you settled in my family house, I will stay with you for the majority of my time, I'll just come back here in Seoul if I am needed." Minho trace a hand over his lover's back as if comforting him.

Onew looks at the man whom he has fallen in love with, he didn't mean to do it, but he did anyways. Thinking of the days when he won't be able to see him makes his heart clench in agony.

"I will do it.."

"No..I don't want you in danger anymore.." Minho argues back but stopped when Onew kiss him.

"I don't want to be thrown away, I don't want to wait for days before I'll be with you...I want to stay here with you." Onew said when he leans back after their kiss.

Minho looks at him in wonder.

"Are you saying that you want to be with me..willingly. Do you like me now." Minho asked.

"Yes..I really like you Minho." Onew mutters as he looks anywhere else. Minho chuckles as he hugs the smller man tight.

"Thank you love,..I will cherish and protect you. I promise."

-----❤------❤-------❤-----❤

" you Kris..leaving me all this crappy work when all I wanted to do is to make peace with my Minnie ah.." Heechul complains as he sits on Kris's chair, laptop in front of him having a video call with Kris who ignores his jibes.

"Where is Jaebum?"

"He's on his way here..what's up?"

Kris looks serious as he stares at his friend.

"They are willing for an alliance if I take their heiress as my lover.." Kris blurted out while Heechul splatters Tea all over the laptop, cursing under his breath as he pick the tissues, wiping out the liquids.

" Kris..you say some every single time I am drinking. ..Jaebum will kill me.."

Jaebum knocks on the door before going inside, takes one look at his messy laptop and sigh audibly. Going behind Heechul and greeting Kris online he place a folder on the table.

"I have the profile here Yifan.."

"Good job. The Yakuza here surprises me, they knew about Suho, his background and his relation with Minho."

Heechul sat up straight looking tense, Minho is the only one uninformed about his relationship with Suho.

"They have the best hackers and profilers Yifan,.."

"I know, and I decided to inform them the truth, once I get back come."

Heechul looks at them and clears his throat.

"So..you'll bring a lover back home. What about Suho..this will hurt him."

"I'll explain everything to him.." Yifan quietly said with worry in his heart.

"He will never understand no matter how hard you explain.."

"I know,."

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

Taemin looks at the man who has become his mentor over this last few months. He is know working under Minho's group as a newbie member, he acquired skills due to his determination and strive hard to improve himself.

"Are you listening son? Master Minho will come home this Friday."

"Yes I heard Uncle.."

"Show him how you improve yourself son, and maybe he'll be able to forgive you."

"I will aquire his forgiveness..and his love..once again."

Taemin said in determination.

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

Suho looks at his baby, talking to his child as if Xiumin understands every single words.

"Baby..I have been feeling weird lately. It feels like there's something wrong but I can't put a finger on it..hmm I just wish that your baba is here with us..I miss him already, hmm? What are you saying? Do you miss him too? I know you do baby..."

Suho can't ignore the uneasy feeling inside his chest, knowing that something is not okay.

TBC^^

A/N : Heechul's surprise for Sungmin next chapter^^

 

​​​​​