Ch. 7 Brothers

After the divorce (Krisho)

Suho is pacing inside his room for the past hour, his baby bump has grown over the month, it's still small but is now visible. Heechul just called him asking if Sungmin can stay at his place, chest is heaving with nervousness he cant help but think of the worst case scenario's that may happen.

His cellphone rang, he look at it with relief when he saw Kris's name on the screen.

"Hey babe, sit down and relax, you're stressing yourself and our baby." The giant scolded Suho who raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh? Wait..dont tell me you installed cameras here..inside our room..argghh!!! Wu Yifan!!!" Suho shouted in irittation.

"What? I like to look at you doing your thing, plus I love looking over on our y time, beats everytime babe. I got off of it whenever I replayed..."

"Shut up Kris,,Heechul called and said Sungmin is on the way here, care to tell me anything?" Suho interrupted his husband's erted talk

"No, I tell you when I get back. Nothing major happens, just sit back and wait for your friend. I'll come home soon, I just have a meeting with one of the biggest familia here in Korea." Kris explained as he got on his car.

"Ok, take care and come home soon please." Suho said with a pout.

"Noted, I gotta go. Bye babe, I love you."

BEEEEEP

Suho stared at the phone glumly..this is his freaking life now. A man who is pregnant by the biggest Chinese Triad boss, nothing to do but sit on his and wait for a friend while his husband is out there doing God knows what.

"Suho hyung, your friend is here. We already send him to one of our guest room near you." Jinyoung said as he knocks on the door and freely open it to poke his head inside.

"Oh, ok. Thanks Jinyoung. Is everything ok? Is he alright?" Suho ask as he got up from the bed.

"Yeah, but he seems scary hyung..." Jinyoung quietly said.

Suho chuckled at the scared expression on the man's face.

"What are you saying? Sungmin is an angel, he's very very kind."

Jinyoung looks at Suho with disbelief.

"Yeah whatever hyung, just go to his room now before he breaks anymore of our fine china sets. It cost thousands of dollars anyways and I am sure that Kris hyung will flip when he finally notice his BLUE BELLE vase is now in the trash."Jinyoung sang under his breath while Suho rolled his eyes. He walks out of his room walks through the hallway and heard a crash.

"Yep, that's the evil one's room right there hyung." Jinyoung pointed out while Suho crunch up his face in confusion. What the hell happens? Why is Sungmin acting this way.

He bravely knocks on the door.

"If you are not KIM HEECHUL kindly refrain from knocking on this door before I throw this horrible pink vase on your head.." Sungmin shouted through the door.

"Minnie ah it's me. Suho.." Suho shouted back, the door immediately opens while a dainty hand was seen grabbing at Suho's shirt as it tugs him inside the room. Sungmin closes the door with a bang while Suho looks at him in confusion.

"Hey, what's up Minnie, I heard that you are throwing a fit or something. Tell me what happened, where is Chullie?" Sumo ask the man who walks towards the bed and sat on it.

"Suho, I don't know what the is happening but it scares the out of me. Some men went to my apartment and broke into the unit next to mine, my neighbor got killed, Heechuly has this idea that the real target is me, they just broke into the wrong unit. Luckily I'm staying at Heechul's apartment, I don't want to think of the what its if I'm at my own." Sungmin said seriously biting his lower lip with worry.

Suho sat down beside the scared man putting his arms around him and embrace him.

"Don't be scared Minnie, Heechul take care of it. He will keep you and your baby safe from harm." 

"I know that Suho, what worries me is that this will change things, I'm happy with the simple life we had but now we are thrown into the messy world of gangs and families where crime is a second nature. Heechul will need to be merciless again, he will revert to his old self where his words is law. I don't know what to feel really, everything is a blur." Sungmin said as he looks up at Suho.

"Heechul said he needs to do something important and I might need to be hidden here, after his mission is successful we will return home. Do you know anything about that particular mission Suho?"

"No, but I heard Kris offering his help to clean Heechul's backyard."

"Oh ...."

-------------------------------------------

"Why the hell will I help you? Wu Yifan, my ancestors have a friendly relationship with the Red Dragon Clan, but that's my ancestors and yours, we are not in anyways friends much more close so give me a perfect reason and maybe I'll think about it." Kim Minho said as he drinks his wine while looking at the Chinese man across him.

Kris look at the young mob head of the White Tiger Clan, he smirks and looks at him with a glint in his eyes.

"I heard about your engagement to the heir of the Busan Familia, congratulations."

"If your thinking about blackmailing me with that then sorry I'm not affected by such threats." Minho laugh shrewdly.

"Well you don't care about your future wife because you're busy ing your shall we say mistress, oh wait he's not a woman so let's call him your kept man Lee Taemin. I applaud you really, such iness, so feisty any man would just want to him like you obviously do."

Jongin slams his glass down the table and glare at Kris.

"He's safely hidden and heavily guarded so you can't touch even a single hair on his ing body." He gritted his teeth as he saw the tall man laugh.

"Let me tell you I didn't became a triad boss If I don't have a decent mind above my shoulders, think about my proposal, we just need your help and a healthy partnership will emerge from this after we eliminate the rats that clogs up our systems. After you help us who knows, we just might send the head of your fiancee back to her familia as an engagement gift, wouldn't it be nice?"

Minho looks at Kris, irritated at the shrewdness of this powerful triad boss.

"I'll think about it."

---------------------------------------

"Stop phasing around Minnie." Suho scolded the flustered young man who is clearly out of his mind with worry. It has been three days since he saw Heechul, no text, no calls no voicemail. Sungmin is worried sick.

"Shut up, you see Kris every once in a while so you have nothing to worry about. Me, I seat here on my waiting as the maids serve to my every needs while Heechul is out there doing dangerous things that might put him in danger." Sungmin said as he frowns at Suho who looks at him understandingly.

"Calm down atleast for the baby." He advises Sungmin who sat down with a pout.

Kris came home last night and told him that Heechul is now back at the Seoul Familia, earning trust and accepting punishments from the elders who got heartbroken when he turns his back on them when they need him the most.

"Isn't it dangerous? Could you help him with that?"

"I can only do so much babe, he need to accept the punishments and gain their trust, revive the forgotten connections, make new ones, keep the new promises and put his together.He needs to do this alone, it might take some time, a few weeks or more so I advise that you make Sungmin's stay here as comfortable as can be, he might be hot headed due to being left in the dark but for now we need him to be safe."

Suho looks at his husband, he went up and hug the man.

"Hey, what's with this cheesy stuff babe.."

"I just want to thank you Kris, for helping my friend."

"No problem babe..."

Looking back at Sungmin at this point, it has only been three days and the small man is close to exploding. He sighs and grabs his phone dialing Kris's number.

"Hey babe.."

"Hey, Heechul should atleast call or text Sungmin, he's close to panicking now. Please do something." Suho whispered as he looks at the sniffling man who is now lying on his bed.

"Wait,put him on the phone. Heechul is with me now, he's getting fixed by the doc."

"What?..what do you mean?"

"He got beaten up so bad there has been broken bones and stuff but he is ok now. Put Sungmin on the phone now babe.."

Suho looks at the phone incredulously, handing it over to Sungmin who got startled but accepts it anyways.

"Hello.."

"Sungmin-ah, hey love how are you?" Heechul's husky voice sounded like the sweetest wine and Sungmin has a sudden craving for it.

"Chullie, where are you?"

"I cant tell you any details for now love but all I can say is trust me. I know you're scared, you're probably thinking that I'll leave you now but put those thoughts aways, you cant escape me Minnie. We belong together, i just need to do some thing in order for me to protect you and our future family."

Sungmin cries freely as he heard his boyfriends confession.

"It's true then, are you going back Chullie, for us?"

"Yes love. Dont worry that pretty head of yours, just wait and relax. I love you."

"I love you pabo. Come home soon."

-----------------------------------------------

"Kris, Minho is here."

"Send him to my office."

"What's next after this.." Heechul ask the tall man who smirks at him.

"Next is your throne, we will have the necessary help from the White Tiger and we will put you back at the top. When you have the power back in your hands it'll be easier for me to be welcome inside the korean mob world right. Now let's meet him."

They went to the office room where Minho is inside with his lover Taemin.

Kris takes a seat as Heechul walks towards the sofa and dived into it.

" Heechul, stop spreading your blood all over my sofa. It's brand new goddamn it." Kris said irritably.

"Shut up, Sungmin broke every pricey vase on you mansion and you  never said a single ing word, now I just laid at this wonderfully soft sofa and you ing whine like a ? you Kris." Heechul growled as he intentionally spread his blood more on the sofa.

"..Hey Minho have you decided about my offer yet?"

Minho looks at Heechul who lays on the sofa with his eyes closed.

"So, you need my help because of him? The Kim heir who turns his back on his own clan" 

"Yes, I need him that's why I help him but things are different now. I need you two, we will be friends, partners and brothers."

Heechul turns to looks at them.

"I would love that, you two will be like the brothers I never wanted."

"This er has rainbow colored tounge.." 

"So what do you say Minho?"

"I'm in..as long as you fulfill your promise." Minho said as he puts his arms around Taemin.

"Oh, I will..."

 

TBC