Ch.8 Return

After the divorce (Krisho)

I deliberately changed Minho's surname from Choi to Kim for some reasons that will be revealed on future chapters^^ Hope that clear things up. Thanks you guys for the upvotes I appreciated that.

_______________________________________________________________***__________________________________________________________________

Kris went home that day after making sure that all is going well at the casa. He didn't tell his wife that his group is still actively doing well with the ion business. Yes you heard it right, after making his name well know in the underground scene and by stealing his late Uncle's territory, business has been great for Yifan. He got the best and well known brothel in town, he makes sure that he has the very skilled es working on that casa. He has been a regular visitor a few years back and he has a certain favorite back then, the beautiful Jessica Jung who did wonders with her skillful mouth.

He went there before going home to the amazement of the madam, who seems very surprise that he did set his foot back at her doorstep.

"To whom we had the pleasure.."

"I'm not here for Jinri, I'm just here for the usual inspection. How are things going?" Kris said briskly as the barely clad females serve him some delicacies, he smile at Jessica who bends down to pour him some tea showing him her ample chest. Chuckling silently he suddenly grab the female and force her to sit on his lap.

"Everything is going smoothly boss, and the monthly income from us has increase immensely." Jinri delicately said as he ignores how the man, who is supposed to be married has one of her girls on his lap.

"And how are you dear Jessica, miss me?" Kris ask the blushing woman who squirms on his lap.

"Yes Kris oppa, but it seems that your..little dragon didn't miss me at all." Jessica delicately said as she felt that Kris didn't even got hard enough even though she practically sat on his already.

"Yeah, my is broken now baby. It only works for my wife, his name is Suho. I'll take him with me next time I visit here neh?" Kris laugh as he s Jessica's and help her stand up.

"I have a new brother, he will bring in fresh meat for this casa and might visit one of this days. I just want to inform you personally. Be at your best behavior as he is not just a partner but a brother sworn in blood."

Jinri and Jessica bowed their head in agreement.

-----------------------------------------

Kris is thinking about what to say to Heechul's lover when he heard a scream.

"Kris!!" Suho shouted in glee as he runs toward his husband who is shocked by the sudden sweet gesture as he pulled the smaller man closer. Grinning like a teenager he suddenly noticed how stiff Suho has been on his arms. He leans back and stare at the frowning man.

"Hey babe.." He quietly said as Suho looks at him.

"Where the have you been, you smell like ." Suho said as Kris swallows nervously.

"I went straight back here after my meeting with Heechul and Minho." He answered as Suho walks towards him making him walk backwards.

"You smell like alcohol and cheap perfume Kris, where have you been." Suho crosses his arms and Kris looks at his wife finally scared for his wellbeing for the first time in his entire life.

"No answer?? Ha, you little piece of cheating . Look at your ing collar you , you let some pounce on you and even left a kiss mark how ing cheap Yifan!" Suho shouted at the cowering mob head who has a pout on his y face.

"I didn't tell you I will visit the casa because you'll be flipping babe, plus I didn't kiss nor any in there, broke my it only works for you now." Kris explains to the grumbling man who shakes his head.

"You stay away from me, no for you." Suho turns around and went straight to his room. Slamming the door shut making Kris wince.

Jackson and Mark went out of their hiding place and greets their flustered boss.

"Damn he..you've been whipped by your wife..oh let me rephrased that, you've been whipped by your wife Kris ge." Jackson laughs his off staring at his boss who glared at him.

"Mark, take your ing bottom out of my face right now before I destroy him. Go get Jaebum and make him go to my office as soon as he can." Kris orders the man who manhandles the whining Jackson away.

Jinyoung has been taking take of the two pregnant males in the mansion that's why everyone almost always find him in the kitchen supervising the requested meals of the two males. This is where Mark finds Jaebum, the amazing right hand man of the strongest Chinese Triad staring hopelessly at Jinyoung.

"Hey Jaebum hyung, Kris is waiting for you at the office." He whispers to the man who hooded and takes a one last peek at the busy Jinyoung before going outside striding towards the head's office.

"You know, if you want him you should tell him." Mark said with a smirk.

"I don't have time for love Mark, I'm a very busy man."

"Make time for it then, everyone is taking chances now hyung. Look at the boss, you deserve to be happy too." Mark pats him by the shoulders before walking away.

Jaebum sigh as he turns the handle and went inside the room.

"Jaebum, sit."

"What's up."

"You've done a great job at protecting what's ours and our partner's property but tonight you will need to triple the protection around our place as Minho's lover will be delivered here in a few hours." Kris announced with a flourish as Jaebum nods slowly.

"So does this means that we had the necessary help that we need.?"

"Yes my friend. Only a few days more and Heechul will be able to regain his former influence. Now, have you caught the remaining rats in our midst?" 

"Yes, but I am threading carefully now, makes him think that we're oblivious about them."

"Good, we'll deal with them after this, just make sure that the three head mob's partners are safe."

After the talk with Kris Jaebum walks towards the control room and look at the CCTV cameras focusing one of them at the diligent Jinyoung.

"Hmmm..so much for my love life."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris knocks on the door of their bedroom waiting for Suho to clear his mind and calm down. He knows how those freaking hormones works. One time Junmyeon is acting like a cute puppy and the next time he can bite your like . 

"Babe..open the door please.." Kris continues knocking.

"I wont open that damn door Kris so go away." Suho shouted back as Kris curse under his breath. He is dead tired and just want a peaceful rest after all his hard work. He turns around and walk straight up to the guest room one hallway away from his pregnant wife. He rings the bell and his staff efficiently went to him and assist him with his needs. He wants Suho to assist him on his bath but as the pregnant male is spitting fire everywhere he knows it's not a good option.

"The bath is ready Master Kris." The maid said as they bowed down to him. He dismiss them as he wants to take a bath alone to better clear his mind.

He submerge his body onto the warm bathtub, he heave a deep sigh and think.

"What will be our next move now?...."

Jinyoung has entered Suho's room and found the pregnant man moping on his bed.

"Where is Kris?" He sulks.

"Ahm..the boss is in the guest room right now taking a bath I guess. It's one hallway away from here, want to go there hyung?" 

"NO! Let that cheating bastard alone." Suho sniffs as he hugs his bolster close.

Jinyoung sigh and take a seat across the man.

"You know hyung, I never saw the boss act that way with anyone. He just uses every lover for and nothing else. They never make him smile like you did, heck they never share a bed with him, he s them and walks away as soon as they are finished. Dont ever think that he treats you as he treats anyone else. I think he really have some feelings for you and you should just accept it and trust in him."

"I cant trust a man who is the head boss of some mob group." Suho said fiercely.

"No, dont judge us too harshly hyung. We do these things because of the way we grew up. This is the only thing that we know and we excel in these things no matter how gruesome it might seem for others. This are the world we are trapped in and we just had to make the most out of it. The mafia world is different from the normal world you lived in, in here if we dont kill them, they will kill us and we have no choice but to do our thing, because that is the only way for us to survive. Kris ge, he saved our necks at one point in our lives, each and every one of us owe our lives to him. He didnt recruit us, we actually force our way inside so that we can get closer to him. He has a good heart hyung, but in the world he lives in, having a good heart is a weakness and so he rules us with an iron fist, because in the end we had no choice but to be strong in order to survive." Jinyoung said sadly, he stood up and takes the tray towards the pregnant man.

"Eat well hyung and take a nap or something. Think about what I said, I have never seen Kris ge this happy before and I want you guys to made up ok?" Jinyoung smiles at him at he went outside.

Suho looks at the food with guilt in his eyes. He just finished eating the pancakes and strawberries when the door suddenly slams opens and enters Kris. His husband who just got off of his bath wearing a damn towel around his waist dripping wet all over the carpet.

"I cant take it anymore babe, are you all calm now?" Kris ask with a frown as Suho nooded shyly.

"Good, I dont like any misunderstanding between us so I'll explain everything alright? I went out to the casa before I go home to check on them and to inform them about the new recruits that will be delivered there by my new partner. The kiss mark that you saw is made by Jessica, my ex favorite entertainer there, yes I did her and let her sit on my lap but I ing didnyt her Suho, I even inform them that I might bring you there one of these days." Kris complains as he walks towards their drawers and grab some towels for his hair.

Suho bits his lips as he stared at his husbands broad back, muscles glistening, attracting the out of him.

"Hmmm, I know. Sorry for jumping to conclusion,it's just that..I got jealous." Suho whispered as Kris turns around.

"What.."

"I said I got jealous..."

"Well you have nothing to get jealous about, I ain't ing anyone after I marry you of course. But sorry babe, It's my job to never make you feel bad. What can I do to make it up to you?" Kris said as he crosses his arms.

Suho smirks and grabs something right under his pillow.

He slowly stood up and twirls the pink pluffy handcuffs. Kris raised his eyebrows and looks stoically at him.

"Where the heck did you get one of those..."

"I borrowed it from Sungmin, I will forgive and gradually forget dear Yifan if you will let me have my way with you. Go on and lay on the bed dear.." Suho said with a devilish grin while Kris hops on the bed confidently, he knows that Suho is innocent and things like these will be new for him so it will not affect him that much.

THAT WAS WHAT KRIS THOUGHT, HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT SUNGMIN HAS DELIBERATELY MESS WITH SUHO'S INNOCENCE, THAT AND THE FACT THAT THEY HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO HE TAKES IT TO HEART TO TRAIN THE MAN IN THE FIELD OF ..(Author's Note : Goodluck Yifan! Lol.)

He let the smaller male handcuff him and tie it towards the bedpost making him deliciously sprawled out on the bed. Suho his lips with want, it has been weeks since they last make love so, here goes. He took off the kimono that he wears ( his husbands kimono kink) and felt satisfied by Yifan's sudden hiss. He wore the y see through lingerie that Sungmin orders online much to the changrin of the Kris's men when a shaped van parks by their front door and delivers all the toys that the small man orders. 

"Hot damn, babe..." Kris regrets his decision as he looks at the see through lingerie that Suho wore, the small man still has small waist although the small bump infront is getting bigger as the weeks passes by. The outfit is made for a female body but it also does wonder for his wife's small frame. He swore under his breath as he looks underneath all that lace to find that Suho is wearing some lacey pink with ribbons holding it in place on both hips.

"You do know that I'm pregnant right Yifan..." Suho whispered dangerously.

"Yes.."

"And you do know that I'm sensitive these days right."

"Ah..yes.."

"You do know that I crave a lot, I want to eat a lot and most of all I crave your inside me..a lot right?" Suho whispered as he slowly climbs on the bed crawling seductively towards the man who is now struggling with the handcuffs.

"ing son of a...get this handcuffs off babe and I'll you all day all night as long as you want me to..." Kris whines as Suho gently sits on his . jiggling directly at his hardness making him jerks upwards.

"Uh uh you dont. Stay there Yifan, you have been a very bad boy neglecting your wife whom you just got pregnant and toss me to your servants. Tsk tsk tsk,,you need to be punished." Suho said as he grinds his plump towards the hard that keeps on poking him.

"no..I already said I'm sorry babe.." Kris argued as Suho suddenly stood up, at this position he can clearly take a peek on those wonderful that fits his wife like sin. 

"Does the looks great Kris?"

"Hell yeah.."

Suho turns around and shows his .

"How does the back looks like?" He innocently ask as Kris is ready to cry.

"It looks great babe, if I'm not handcuff to these bed I'll bite and nibble on those peaches by now, I'll spank you for doing these to me babe." Kris warns as he tries to get up.

Suho smirks evilly as he lowers himself and kiss Kris's through the towels which is barely covering him anyways.

"Ah !!!" Kris shouted in shock and want as he looks how seductive Suho looks down there with his y outfit on kissing his .

"Uh uh, no swearing or the baby might hear you appa.." Suho tugs on the towel and got slapped by the long rod who springs up as soon as the covers were thrown. Suho hisses as he grabs on Kris's and immediately it, he miss how the hard length felt on his hands, his mouth, his . By all holy he swears that his man will pay by making him ually frustrated for weeks.

He those plump balls as he the hard length making Kris growl with want, from the base up to the head where he like a lollipop. He the mushroom head's underside and then swallow it whole which makes Kris jerks upwards in annoyance, he really wants this cuffs off. Suho is having a hard time swallowing the thick rod but hey who wouldn't? He did his best anyways and he it from the base to the tip, swallows it as far as his throat can go, hollowing his cheecks and on the rod as if it's the last on earth.

Kris moans in pleasure, clearly amaze at how great his wife is at ing. Suho's small hands massages his balls and the length of his . Bobbing his head in an up and down motion while hard on that rod. Kris stiffens at the onslaught of pleasure he closes his eyes while Suho looks at him. 

The smaller man stops his minstration and stand up, looking at Kris with mischief in his eyes. his lips while looking down at his husband who has a pained expression on his face.

"Babe, what the ...I am almost there.."

"Well that's the point, you'll be there but not quiet there. That's your punishment big boy." Suho said with a sadistic glee as he poses seductively infront of Kris who is torn with wanting to him and kill him.

"Dont let me die from blueballs babe...please.."

---------------------------------------------------

Minho looks at his lover who is busy packing his stuff. It'll be hard for them to see each other regularly but he can take what he can get. Taemin is so important to him. The man looks towards him with a smile on his face as he knows the troubled mind of his lover.

"Dont worry dear, I'll be fine there at your friend's house. Just focus on what you have to do so that we can be together. Ok? Dont worry about me." Taemin said as his lover went to sit beside him.

"I will succeed on this one, after this you will be my partner in life. Nobody will tell you that you are a kept man or a mistress anymore Taemin...after this you will be mine in every sense onf the word."

"I would love that."

Taemin kissed the man who kidnapped him, forces him to make love and force him to love him back. After all the edgy start he eventually fell inlove with the man who worships his body everynight whispering words of love and promising an intense love. He didn't know how it all comes down to this but he is happy and inlove.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Hello CBX Kinks and Toys? Can I order another pair of pink pluffy handcuffs please,,my friend broke the one I previously ordered. Yeah just deliver it here, you have the address right. And send us some strawberry scented lube, make it one box because my lubes just dissapears like in here,,I dont know why. And some whips too..Thank you."

Sungmin gleefully ended the call as he looks at his toy box.

"Hmmm now what will that Taemin want from this stuff. I need to give him a welcome gift."

TBC^^