Ch.16 Peace full day

After the divorce (Krisho)

Xiumin, the first born son of Kris and Suho is now one year old. He is currently sitting inside his crib while his playmate Kyuhyun is sitting infront of him as both of them was thrown inside the crib since Sungmin and Suho is now currently gossiping as they sprawled all over the huge bed.

Xiumin blinks his eyes as he saw Kyu staring intently at him, he pulled out the stuffie bunny he has been slobbering over and leans his head as if curious about his silent friend. He flapped his arms around and smiled hi toothless grin, Kyu smiled back sa he crawled towards Xiumin. After a few minutes he finally is beside baby Xiu and he did what he always does when the younger is within reach. He smooches his baozi cheeks, making the baby giggle as Kyu slomped all over him.

Yifan walks in and frowned at what he sees, he looks at Suho who is busy shooting his mouth off and walks towards the crib, lifting Kyu and making him sit a little too far away from his son.

"You need to understand son, I aint giving up my child for a little devil like you alright?" Kris whispers making Kyu shout in anger and cry his lungs out. Limbs flailing around, Sungmin finally noticed his child and pick him up, bouncing the baby to make him stop crying.

"Kris, what did you said to him?" Sungmin said with a glare.

"Nothing."

"Yeah right, I bet he threatened little Kyu again to stay away from Minnie ah." Suho chuckles as he walks towards the crib and kiss his son's forehead.

'You know Kris,,Kyu understand what you're saying..my baby is a genius." Sungmin said as Kris laugh at the notion.

"Him? a genius, I dont think that Heechul might have passed down some genius genes.."

"He gets it from me okay."

"Whatever, teach him to stay away from Xiumin, he's harrassing my son. And my angel will never complain because..he's an angel." Kris argued as Sungmin rolls his eyes at him saying he will make Kyu sleep and walks out.

'Arent you a little too possesive daddy.." Suho whispered huskily which makes Kris turns his head towards him, giving him his full attention.

"I am, and you do like that right?" Kris said as he puts a hand on Suho's waist and drags him towards the bed. Hovering the now blushing man, Kris lifted an eyebrow at the contradiction that his wife is..y and yet so innocent.

"I guess daddy has been neglecting you huh? Why dont I make it up to you? you so hard you will bear another child for me by the end of this day." Kris naughtily whispered as he looks at how work up Suho has been all because of his dirty mouth talking.

"Kris..Xiumin.." Suho complains as he looks at his child playing silently on his crib.

"Wait here a sec, dont move." Kris straighten up and calls Minho.

"Get up here and baby sit Xiumin for a while."

"Hyung, why me?"

"Everyone else is busy..but I really need to pound Suho's .."

"Okay okay!! Stop with the description geez." Minho complains.

"If you're ually frustrated then go to one of our brothels, have fun and de stress yourself."

"No thanks hyung, I'll be there in minute."

Kris shakes his head thinking about Minho, as far as he knows the man has been living like a monk, not having any ual which makes him irritable and stuck up. Minho really needs to someone.

"What is it?" Suho asked as Kris said what's on his mind.

"Well, he has someone to relieve the tension anyways." Suho bits his lips as Kris looks curiously at him?

"What?"

"I heard that he's been making Onew wear some maid dresser and the man is now sporting hairless body, you know. He basically looks like a girl now, Sungmin said so as he saw how Minho ordered him to wear chokers and short skirts and stokings." Suho explained as Kris got worked up at the image but with Suho as the model inside his head.

" that bastard."

A knock was heard and Minho grumpily walks in, ignores Kris and Suho and walks out with Xiumin.

Kris looks back at his husband and whispers on his ears.

"I would like to see you in skirt babe."

'Kris!!"

TBC^^