Ch.4 Boss vs. Boss

After the divorce (Krisho)

Junmyeon decided to go with Kris as the man clearly is an expert in persuasion. Junmyeon has no other choice but to say yes as he thinks about the options that he has. He is nervous alright, he might be a little naive but he can tell that Kris is a man of mystery, he is confident and have a way with words. He has a charisma which makes the people around him wants to be with him or in his circle. He also felt that this man is dangerous and he has to thread carefully around him, he needs to be smart about his actions and decisions regarding their situation.

So here he is now, smiling awkwardly to his two friends who is staring at him dumbfounded.

"Are you sure that you want to go with the man?" Heechul asked for the nth time while Kris sits beside Junmyeon on the dining table. 

"Ahm, I calmed down a bit now thank God and I really think that its a great idea to take a chance and get to know him. Who knows we might be compatible with each other." He ends his speech with a lame laugh while Heechul lifts his eyebrows at him.

"I still think that you are coerce in this you know, I don't want you to be manipulated into saying yes to this man. I know what the hell happens OK? I still think that you need time and space to decide about this moving in together stuff." Heechul calmly said as Sungmin tapped Kris on the shoulders and gestures to follow him out of the room. Kris looks at Junmyeon before following Sungmin.

Junmyeon looks at Heechul who is still staring at him.

"I have to be careful."

"You have to be careful. Call me whenever,wherever and I'll blow his brains out. I have some guns that I haven't tested yet." Heechul casually said as Junmyeon smiled at him.

-------------------

"Listen here Mr. Kris, if anything bad happens to our friend we will kill you. Now one thing before you take him away, please make him happy alright?" Sungmin said as Kris nooded.

Junmyeon walks towards the two and as Kris grabs his bags he hugs his best friend and Sungmin.

"Thank you guys, we'll be going now."

Junmyeon thanks them from the bottom of his heart. As his parents died when he's still young it feels great to have someone who takes care of him as if he's family.

Kris grabs his hands as they went outside.

"I'll take care of you." He confidently said. His bodyguard went towards them and took Junmyeon's bag. When they are inside the car Junmyeon looks at the hands that held his.

Am I doing the right thing?

They arrived at the mansion within half an hour and as they got out of the car Junmyeon immediately noticed the men that lined up the way towards the entrance of the house. Curiosity etched on his innocent face he looks up to Kris whom is staring at him clearly amused at his expression. 

"What is this?" 

"These are my men, our men, they work for us. Their loyalty is to us and they are here to meet you." Kris explained with a satisfied smile on his face as he looks at his men.

"Why would they do that.."

"Because you my dear are going to be married to me, and I'm the boss." 

"The boss? Oh you own a company?"

"I'm the leader of the Red Dragon, the biggest and strongest Chinese Mafia, you my dear is going to be my wife that's why they are here to pay their respect and sworn their loyalty to you. Because being my wife means you're going to be their boss too." Kris explained to the trembling Junmyeon who stares at him in shocked.

Kris held his hands as they walk and the men proceeded to bow to the couple making Junmyeon squirm in embarrassment to be presented like this to hundreds of men that litters their house.

"You will meet them later, for now let's go upstairs." Kris smirked evilly as he thinks of the ways to debauche his FIANCÉ. 

Junmyeon can't say anything since he's still shocked by the sudden revelation that this man who is taking him upstairs is a mafia boss. This man breaths danger. He realizes that they are inside Kris's room now and he swallowed nervously. 

"Are you scared now Suho? Do you want to back out and escape now. Now that you know who I am, what I am what will you do. Will you reject me just like thousands of people before you?" Kris quietly said as he observe his lover's face.

He got surprised when Suho stood on tiptoes as if trying to kiss him that's why he leans down to meet him halfway, heart fluttering when he felt how the smaller man's arms are now around his neck.

"I don't want to think anymore. Just make love to me Kris and help me forget it all.." He whispered with want, surprise at his neediness Suho looks every where except at Kris.

"Yifan." Kris murmurs as he grabs Suho, lifts him up and proceeded to go to their bed.

"What?"

"That's my name babe. Remember that when you want to scream my name later."

---------------------------

"That's the new boss? He looks weak." Jackson said as he munches on the wide variety of food being offered. The party is now getting started, some of the men are starting to get wasted and loose money on card games.

"Do not be fooled by mere size. He is Yifan's partner, he holds the greatest influence towards our leader now and I can sense that Yifan is fond of him as well so now it is safe to say that he is a force to recon with." JB said as he twirls his glass of brandy, eyes searching for his lover who is leaning at the bar flirting with Mark. 

"Are you talking about Yifan or are you talking about yourself." Jackson laugh as he looks at his superior. 

"Shut up."

------------------------

"Arrrrgggghhhh no please stop!. I didn't betray our family, I never relay information to White Lilly." The man begged as Yifan's men continues to torture him.

"We don't tolerate traitors, no matter how long you've been on the familia it doesn't mean that we will let you off the hook." Jaebum said as he looks intently at their now ex-member. 

They heard footsteps and silence reigns on the room.

Yifan entered with a shocked Junmyeon clutched onto his side. Arms possessively later on the smaller man's waist. Junmyeon looks around and felt as if the room felt like a torture chamber but with bare interior, walls and floor in all black gave it a creepy vibes.

Clutching the kimono which Kris forced him to wear, making sure to keep the hems from flying outwards as the tall jerk customized the attire to be super short hence the hem of it only reaches up to his thighs barely covering his plump backside.

All of Kris's man knowingly avoided looking at their Boss's wife, turning their heads away when the man sat down and make the smaller man sit his lap.

"Aaaaahhhggg!!!" The tortured man shouted in pain while Junmyeon yelp in surprised as he cluthched on Kris's chest.

"What makes you think that you have the right to stare at what's mine?" Kris said as he lowers his gun. The man wept as he grabs onto his legs, blood continues to seep at the bullet that the Mafia man shot into him.

"I'm sorry boss, I didn't mean to stare." The man whimper and Kris tilts his head to look at his scared lover. 

"Hey babe, this is of my longtime men but it seems that he became a rat of one of our rival. I really want to put a bullet through his head but now that you are here I can ask your opinion on this as, what do you think him?? Should I kill this traitor now.." Kris ask the trembling male who looks back at him them looks towards the whimpering man.

"Make use of him first, make him plant false information that will gain you what you want, what you need, after that you can grant him his life away from you, from us." He strongly said, not wanting to look weak in front of his, well his husband's men.

"But he deserves to die,"

"He will die eventually, make use of him first." Junmyeon sadly said as he hides his face on Kris's neck in shame.

Kris smirked, satisfied with his lover's judgement and quick thinking. Pulling the smaller man closer he traces open mouthed kisses on Junmyeon's exposed neck.

"Do as Suho said. Make sure that you go well with the plan or else I will erase your whole family line. Clean this up." Kris stood up and led his lover out of the room.

"Not bad for a starter,"

"Yeah, the little mafia wife sure has brain."

"Shut up you asses, you heard the boss. Clean this up."

 

TBC