Ch.12 Come out with a bang (Baby Xiumin)

After the divorce (Krisho)

Suho winces as the next contraction hits him, he bites his lips to keep on making noises as Taemin had his hands on a deathly grip. How the hell did they got here he has no freaking idea, with his first born threatening to come out at any moment he looks up at the old building's tattered roof and pray to all the Gods he knew that he will be able to make it safe.

"Hyung..I'm so ing scared right now. Why the does these things always happens whenever there's a baby coming out of you and Sungmin's asses???!!!" Taemin whisper as he grabs on the wincing man's waist and helps him stand up. They need to get the hell out of that place. 

Suho heave a breath as he remembers how great his day started.....

---------------------------------------------------------

"I dont want to go there Kris, I'm scared that the last time will happen again."

"We cant stay inside this hotel the whole time babe, you need to go on your last check up right."

Suho looks up at his husband and pouted. He's totally scared but he needs to do this anyways for his baby.

"Taemin will be with you, Mnho and I will surround the area to make sure you're both safe.  Jackson will also be with you guys." Kris assured his pregnant partner who's ready to pop any day now and chuckles as the man waddles out of the room to look for his friend.

"This time I will catch those ers.." Kris whispers to himself.

Suho walks towards Taemin's room knocking on it first, Taemin shouted come in before he went inside.

"You dont have to knock you know.."

"I have to, I dont wanna see you being ed senseless by Minho again." Suho snapped back while shuddering as he recalls the image he saw when he accidentally barges inside that room. The two are shameless really, not bothering to lock their %**damn door.

"What brings you here?"

"Kris said I need to go and have my last check up with the doc but I'm quite hesitant about this.' Suho bits his lips with worry.

"Don't stress yourself, if this has your husband's approval then it means we're all freaking safe."

"I cant help it.."

"Aigoo..so cute."

They eventually went out and have a peaceful and uneventful day out that Suho started to get relaxed,that is until he saw a crying boy just outside the hospital garden where he sat down to wait on Taemin who grabs some pastries inside the hospital cafeteria.

"Hey, why are you crying. Are you lost?" Suho kindly asks the little guy who hooded.

"Can you help me find my brother?" The little boy said as Taemin walks towards them.

"Hey hyung, who's this?" 

"This little boy is lost, let's help him find his way back to his brothers."

Taemin looks sceptical.

"I don't know hyung..maybe should just let our guard assist him and let us go back home now."

"But Taemim he's just a little guy, let's not bother our guards with trivial things like these..come let's find his brother." Suho grabs him by the arms as they assist the little guy on his search.

The boy led them to a secluded place near the back area of the hospital building.

"Are you sure this is the place dear?.." Suho hesitantly ask while Taemin begins to tug him backwards.

"I knew it that's why I had a bad feeling regarding this.." Taemin whines as hooded men suddenly pop out of their hiding place pointing their guns up at them.

The little boy looks at them with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry ajhussi.." He mumbles as he was dragged put inside the van.

"Get inside the black car don't make a ruckus, we will not hurt a single hair on your body but don't try our patience." The man at the  front growled as the two nooded in agreement.

Taemin is silently cursing while assisting a wobbling pregnant man inside the car.

Suho is taking deep breaths to calm his nerves, he really can't afford to be stress as it may trigger his labor. He closes his eyes, thinking that he really don't want this life... A life of danger. One day your happy and the next day you're dead. He thinks about his husband whom he love and his child who's about to be born and if all this things are worth it if he stay at the triad boss's side.

"Don't worry, the men are behind us. We just have to wait for them to save us."

Suho hold the man's hands in comfort. Him and Taemin..even Sungmin has this twisted life now where every day is a threat to their lives simply by being the wives of these mob heads.

The two of them silently waited, but they were drop off at some deserted Church..no one follower them..not even Jackson, their designated bodyguard. Taemin is biting his lips with worry now as he looks around and search for a probable exit spot. They were unceremoniously shoved inside and they were shocked to see a group of men waiting inside.

The most sinister looking man sat in the middle , he opens his arms as if warmly welcoming them to his humble home.

""Welcome Mr. Wu and Mr. Lee, how nice of you to visit us." 

Taemin glared at the man.

"You might have been wonderin why we invited you to come here, its just..it is so hard to talk to your husbands.. They are so hard headed and won't see reasons, that's why you guy are here. I would like you guys to talk to your husbands to leave our business alone, especially your husband Mr. Wu."

"We don't deal with our husband's business what makes you think they'll listen to us?"

"But they will, that's our weakness, us head of gangs and clans..we listen to the ones who have our hearts."

"Well what your business that my husband won't leave alone?" Suho ask as Taemin keeps on fidgeting beside him.

"Human trafficking, slaves, we have the best es around."

Suho bowed his head.

"I..I'll talk.."

"Hyung don't, there's a reason why Kris won't deal with their business.. They sell kids, as young as infants, they let patrons young children, they are monsters.."

"Well we have evil running down our veins but don't forget your husbands are evil too."

"Well we will side with the lesser evil then.." Taemin spat as Suho's MIMD became blank. He thought about the young boy whom they met a while ago and felt pain in his Heart. He thinks about his husband whom has a brash attitude but a soft heart, making some effort to stop this horrible things from happening. 

"Screw you ers..I will not stop my husband on what he wants to do, and you better let us leave or Kris will blow your heads off."

"I thought this one's submissive, you're quite feisty then, maybe that's why Kris is so enamored with you. I decided to be easy with you two but I don't tolerate sassy es wh doesnt know their place."

The man stand up an leave.

"Lock them up on the basement." He shouted as the two was grabbed by his men and was dragged to their designated place.

Taemin put his arms around Suho.

"Don't worry hyung we'll be out of here..as soon as i picked this freaking lock." Taemin said with a smirk as he plasters himself on the door listeni for movements outside.

"These ers are no brainer, they didn't even left single guard at the door." Taemin whisperes as he reveals a hairpin stuck up at his hair and started to fiddle with the door knob.

"Isn't this dangerous?" 

"It is but we have to get the hell out of here before you pop that baby." Taemin mutters darkly as they both heard the door clicked open, ushering the pregnant man outside and walking as quietly as they can they manouver themselves out of the hallway, Taemin found an opening eventually, a wall covered in grime..is not an ordinary wall covered in grime, he slump onto it when he felt it move inwards creating an opening, he motioned for Suho to hide behind him as he carefully pushes that part revealing a small opening, they saw a stair leading up. Not wasting anymore time they both go up at it and Taemin gasp in surprise as his head was knocked on a wood.

'Damn it, what the...is this a door." He open it slowly, peek his head up and stare around the area. They are in the courtyard, alone.

", Suho..come on up. We're out of the freaking hell hole." Taemin said as he lifted the pregnant man who's now whimpering in distress.

As they thank all the stars for a small time of freedom, Suho cant take it anymore and moan out in pain.

"Oh, God...quiet hyung, come on lets go. We need to get to the doc." Taemin assisted the man as they walk purposefully away from the place.

"It hurts so much now Tae.."

"Relax hyung, we need to get as far away from here as possible."

They briskly walk with Suho biting into his lips, he let out an unmanly screech when a man suddenly barges into them grinning like a cheshire cat.

"Found you."

" you...Jackson!!! Where the hell have you been??" Taemin shouted himself hoarse as he let out a breath.

"Thank God...we're safe now." Suho weakly said.

"Are you giving birth now boss? Come on we have a team with us to assist you in your labor. We tracked the two of you, Minho said you did well Taemin."

" him." Taemin mutters darkly as he realize his boyfriend knew the hell they went through and just let them at it.

Jackson and Taemin half carries Suho to the large van parked one block away from the abandoned church. The medical team immediately went towards the man and assisted him inside the make shift tent they assembled.

Taemin look up at Jackson.

"Where are they?"

Jackson look back at him as if sizing him up.

"They are at the place where they took you and Suho. They have some unfinished business that needs to be taken care of. And the boss has a surprise for his wife, he is so happy to know that he is on his way to give birth now he wants some fireworks." Jackson cheerily said.

Taemin looks at him in confusion but it all fades away from his mind as he heard explosions, screams, fire, gun shots being fired non stop.

"Oh my g..."

"Yeah thats right. The dragon's first born is being born at this very moment that's why we need explosions!! Ha..I wish I were included at the bombing team." Jackson shakes his head as he thought of his boyfriend Mark who puts his foot down and ordered him to stay with the "wives".

They both turn their heads at the tent where a much louder scream from Suho was heard.

"What the..I thought they will cut him up or something.."

"Cant at this moment, to risky to cut him open with these open area. The baby needs to go out the traditional way. I'm kinda sorry for his though..." Jackson mutters.

One last bomb explosion and then silence filled the area. 

Silence broken by a cry of a new born child making the men around the area cheer with the thought that finally the little prince of their clan is born. Taemin and Jackson ran towards the tent excited to meet the new baby.

Kris, Heechul and Minho walk back to their safe area after a while. Taemin ran towards Minho who smiled and hugs him back tighter. Jackson crosses his arms and ignore his boyfriend Mark who takes up the rear, still mad at not being included but the tall man ignores his mood, went right at him and kiss him on the cheeks.

Kris and Heechul walks towards the tent where a resting Suho lays beside a peaceful child. The doctor smiles at them and carries the child towards the tall man who looks at the small bundle in amazement.

"Your child came out with a bang I see..congratulations boss."

Kris nooded his head, still staring down at that small face in wonder. He looks,,chubby. With pouty lips and straight nose..he looks pretty like Suho."

"Damn, that child is too freaking quiet. Remember Kyuhyun when he came out, roaring and yelling at the top of his lungs. He looks pretty like Myeon.." Heechul said as he stares at the child who slowly opens his eyes and stares back at his father.

"Hello there princess.." Kris said emotionally.

"That's a boy Kris..." Heechul chuckles as he watches the triad boss makes a fool of himself breaking down the bad man facade.

"Shut up, my son is too pretty for his own good. I can call him whatever the I want." Kris said as he coos at Xiumin.

"You got some loose screws in your head you know. You call Suho a wife when he should be called a husband and now this."

Kris ignored the babbling man and walks towards the sleeping Suho, leaning down to kiss him on the forehead.

"Thank you babe,.for this wonderful gift. I love you, I love both of you."

 

TBC^^

 

 

 

 

​​​​