Ch.18 D-A-T-E

After the divorce (Krisho)

Kris looks at Minho who has dark circles under his eyes and shakes his head, pitying the man in his situation.

"You know, if a meaningless can't help, maybe you can go back to Taemin. You can't go on like this every single time.." Heechul mutters as he sip on his whiskey.

They have been lucky that they all went back home alive since Minho's been distracted which would have caused them their lives.

"Minho, look at me and tell us the truth,,what the is your problem?" Kris asked as he looks at his friend, he has an idea on what is going on but as long as Minho doesn't say anything then he wouldn't intrude on his business.

Minho cough awkwardly as he mumbles under his breath.

"I'm starting to get annoyed kid, don't try me or I'll put a bullet through your head,, ally or not." Heechul said as he frowned at the man.

"I like Onew.." Minho whispers.

"We know.." Kris replied calmly.

"Then him! So you can return back to your old self!" Heechul insisted while Kris shakes his head knowing there's a catch there somewhere.

"But I still love Taemin." Minho insisted as Heechul looks like he wanted to choke him to death.

"I'm saying you should him not love him,besides you push Taemin away right? You two are not in a relationship anymore so..what's your problem? Your a free man, do whatever you want."

Kris takes the matter into his own hands after seeing his friend's confused face.

"You will not participate in any of our group activities, not until you let all that stress out of your system. Take a chance on this Minho.."

Minho looks at the older man and nooded in agreement.

"As for you Heechul, maybe you should get some alone time with Sungmin too, you're too..fiery."

"More like a hot headed .." Minho said as Heechul threw a pillow towards him.

"I haven't been able to have you ers..Kyuhyun always almost cry and shouted every time he notice I'm beside his appa." Heechul crosses his arms and pouted.

"See I told you that son of yours is evil..pure evil." Kris said as Minho stood up and excuse himself.

"I'll bet a hundred thousand that he's gonna Onew up tonight."

"I'll bet that he's gonna wait for a few days before laying with him."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho walks slowly towards his room, stopping in front of the door as if hesitating to come inside, he heave a breath and went inside. Swallowing nervously as he saw how Onew leans down to pick some of the clothes that were thrown hapzardly all over the floor, he coughs awkwardly to get the smaller man's attention.

Onew turns towards him in curiosity wondering why the other man is acting so strange. 

"I'll prepare something for you to wear tonight, you better not say anything and just..let me have my way okay? I need this to get my back." He mutters as he hovers on the door acting like a deer caught in a headlight.

"What do you mean master?" Onew leans his head sidewats as Minho shuts his eyes, cringing as he heard those words that make his lower part twitch in excitement.

Calm the down Minho...calm down. - Minho

What's up with this jerk? Swallowed a nice pill maybe.. - Onew

"We are going out later..just you and me."  Minho blurted out.

"What like a date?" Onew said sarcastically and dropped his jaw in shock as he saw the taller man nooded, not looking at him and awkwardly walking around the room.

"Shut up..." Onew whispers as he looks at the Minho like he has grown two heads.

"You shut up and just follow what I said.One more thing..you better prepare yourself tonight." Minho said as he barges inside the bathroom leaving the shocked Onew inside the room.

"What the .."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ryeowook is making a visit.." Sungmin whispers as Heechul made his way inside their room.

"So? Make a welcome party for your cousin..if you want to." Heechul carefully said as he makes himself comfortable on the bed.

"I dont want him here..but I have to be nice and all that.." Sungmin mutters as Heechul looks at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you still like him?" Sungmin pouted as he looks at his lover who's eyes suddenly widens at the random question.

"What? Hey that was a long time ago Minnie..you know that I got over it way back before I hit on you." Heechul exclaimed as he barges on his lover's personal space and hugs him close.

"Damn babe..don't be like this. You're mine, you bear me a child and I only love you.." Heechul whispers to the smaller man's ears as Sungmin smile back at him.

"Only me? How about our Kyu?" Sungmin pouted as Heechul closes his eyes.

"Well yeah I love that spawn of Satan but I will love him more if he stay behave for once..I mean we haven't got since..forever!!" Heechul exclaimed as he fumes about the injustice of it.

Sungmin walk out of his lover's embrace and smiled teasingly.

"I know..and Onew just walks in here a while ago saying he'll be happy to baby sit our son tonight so...." Sungmin pushes his husband on the bed and straddle him, sitting on his lap as pretty as he please.

"You just wait patiently here Oppa while I dress up pretty just for you." Sungmin whispers on his lover's ears which turns red faster than a stop light.

"Yeah yeah..put on something pretty babe.. Before I the out of you." Heechul pats his lover's plump as the smaller man stood up and walks towards the closet to put on something pretty.

Heechul punches on the air as he felt excited and happy, when someone knocked on the door and peek in.

"Boss,.I am here to pick up Kyuhyun.." Onew said as he slowly make his way inside.

"Yeah, he's at the nursery. Take care of him alright and Onew?..thanks." Heechul said with a small smile.

"No problem boss. I'll just enter through this door and walk out on the other side. Have fun." Knew bow down before going away.

Heechul scrunches up a frown when he remember something.. Minho is supposed to do something to Onew tonight....Onew then makes a way to be busy with the baby which will result in a frustrated Minho.

"Tsk.. to be you Minho..hahahaha" Heechul laugh as he imagines what will happen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho dressed up later that night, silently praying that all things will go on smoothly when he heard a cry...no more like a scream.

"What the ?" He barges inside his room to see a dressed up Onew looking y in his over large sweater and short skirt with thigh high socks holding a screaming Kyuhyun on his lap.

"What's this?" Minho shouted as he points towards the squirming child.

"A baby?.." Onew answers in fake innocence.

"No I mean..what's the meaning of this? We're going out..why the is that baby here?" Minho exclaimed as he looks at the baby in irritation, Kyuhyun scrunching his face back at him.

"Well Sungmin hyung wanted some alone time with Heechul so..I offered my help by babysitting little Kyu here.." Onew explain calmly as he rocks the child back and forth to help him calm down.

"But,,..we're going on a date!" Minho insisted.

Onew looks up at him with shyness in his eyes as he shifted awkwardly on his seat.

"That's the thing, I think having a date with you is a bad idea." Onew said softly as he play with Kyuhyun's fingers.

"Care to tell me why? I remember telling you that you don't have any say on this."

"I,..I am starting to have feelings for you. I know that making me miserable is your goal in life but please..spare my heart. Hurt me physically, humiliate me..I can take that. Just don't play with my emotions..." Onew said as he looks up at the suddenly frozen man.

Minho stare at him for a few minutes before walking towards him, picking up the dozing Kyuhyun and laying the child on the center of the huge bed before turning towards the now cowering Onew.

...what will he do to me. - Onew

"You've been bad baby..how come you only tell me this things now huh? After all the nights I suffered sleeping beside you, Controlling my ty urge to you senseless?" Minho mutters as he grabs the smaller man by the hair and kiss him full on the lips.

Onew whimpers at the assault but pushes the taller man away from him.

"Stop Minho.." 

"Why should I stop when I want you? You want me too so.." Minho leans down again but Onew scooted away from him.

"Minho..lust is different from love,," he said with a roll of his eyes.

Minho leans forward to touch his wrists..

"I..I don't love you..It's too soon for love..I've been broken..I'm still broken. But you make me feel things..and Kris hyung said I should take chances. I want to take my chance with you." Minho said as he grabs the much smaller man and dump him on his lap.

"And I have no say on this??" Ones said with a blush as he felt how Minho's large hands are now creeping up from his thighs to his private parts.

 

"No..you have to let me make love to you or else..Kris or Heechul hyung will blow my head off." The taller man mutters as he leans down to capture his now lover's lips in a searing kiss.

Onew let's the man kiss him, troubled at his situation. Thinking that he will have his heart broken due to his foolishness, by loving his captor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aaarrgghhhh.,.,Yifan..wait. We're in the kitchen.. Oh gods..." Suho moans loudly as Yifan ed deep inside his .

"Relax babe,..no one will interrupt us here.." Yifan huskily said without breaking his brutal pace.

"Oh..sh...how can you say that Yifan!! The doors is freaking open!!!" Suho shouted as he turns around to glare at his husband which he finds out that is so hard to do with the taller man's sliding in and out of his slicky hole.

"Jaebum is in the control room, he will take care of it." Yifan said as he suddenly pulls out of the wet heat, grabbing and lifting his husband up making him lay down on his back.

"Yifan..I..ahhh.." Suho moans as his husband sink balls deep into him.

"I love this thight heat baby..I'm gonna deep inside of you..ahhh...."

Kris's became sloppy, growling in satisfaction when he felt the walls around his tightens, signalling Suho's release. He leans down to kiss him on the lips as he releases his seed inside his husband.

"I love you Junmyeon.." Kris whispers which makes the exhausted man smile as he let's his husband cuddle him after their intense love making.

"Why the sudden urge Yifan?" Suho said weakly.

"I have a bad feeling that we'll be interrupted later so I did it now.."

"But here in the kitchen?? Really Yifan?? Jinyoung will kill us.." Suho chuckles as Kris stood up.

"Because of what? Splattered all over the counter top."

TBC