Ch.20 The result

After the divorce (Krisho)

I've been feeling weird this past week and I just need to make sure. I don't know if Yifan will be happy once he knows that I might be pregnant again. What's with being busy with their "activities" lately. 

Suho bites his lips at the thoughts swimming inside his head. He doesn't want to burden his husband as much as possible but..if this result to positive then he has to become Yifan's burden again.

Laying a comforting hand on his tummy he look at the small stick that held the most important answer.

"One more minute.." Suho mutters to himself as he taps his feet. When the times is up he slowly leans down to take a peek on the pregnancy test.

"Two line..oh gosh..." Suho whisper as he clutches the stick to his chest. He gasp and turns around when he heard his husband barges inside the bathroom holding a towel.

"Hey babe,,what are you doing?" Kris asked his flushed husband who tries to hide what he is holding but the mob boss is too quick for his own good. Kris grabbed the pregnancy test and look at it.

Smile starting to creep up on his face as he chuckles and grabs the smaller man by the neck, dragging his lithe body closer to him. Suho whines in embarrassment as his husband kiss him.

"I knew I knocked you up, I'm so happy baby." Yifan smile at his husband who let out a relieved breath.

"Why...I thought this might..you know. Complicate things around since there's one more addition to the family." Subo bites his lips as he thought about how the security will be triple tight again. Whatever small freedom he has now will be gone.

"Don't worry about it, I had taken care of everything already babe..you, my princess and our upcoming prince will be safe." Kris walks towards Suho engulfing him in his warm embrace.

"I hope so Yifan,,It wouldn't be good if you blow up another building while I'm in labor." Suho chuckles as he remembers how he gave birth to Xiumin.

"Well I needed a warm and explosive welcome for my first child, that's why I let Mark and Jackson blow up that damn place." As Kris leans down to kiss Suho an insistent knock was heard.

"The .." Kris hisses in annoyance as Suho walks out of the room to see who it was. Kris decided to take a bath and after he finishes he walks out only to stop on his track. He looks at the two babies sleeping on their King size bed while his husband  reads a book, lying beside them.

"What's this?" Kris slowly said.

"Babies."

"Why are they here.."

"Minho dumped them on the bed saying he can't get it up with Kyu looking at them..and Jinyoung said Xiumin has been restless in their room so he return our child here." Suho innocently said as Kris closes his eyes.

"Babe you're too ing good, those jerks just wanna have some that's why they drop these babies here, this is forced babysitting." Kris complains as he looks for clothes.

"It's okay..We just let them have this one so when it's our turn..." Suho said suggestively while Kris looks on with interest.

"You look freaking hot when act badass..." Kris said as he walks towards his husband who lift up a hand.

"No..Yifan..the kids are here.."

"Remind me to punish Heechul and Minho for this." Kris mutters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark looks at his boyfriend in shock, he's at the control room filing up for Jaebum who's busy with Jinyoung.

Jackson stands right in front of him holding a positive pregnancy test. Yup..this one says yes. Mark grabs his boyfriend and hugs him tight, tears silently falling as he felt the happiness fill his heart.

"I know babe..I'm happy too..and this time we'll make sure he'll survive. I'll be on my best behavior so far. We will not lose our baby this time love." Jackson whispers as he also cry, remembering their first child, a child not given a chance to live.

"We will..I will take care of you and our baby." Mark said as he pushes himself away only to touch Jackson's face and kiss him with all the love he felt for him.

He will talk to Kris as Jackson needs to rest and be careful on his pregnancy. They can't let another miscarriage happen again. He will pull out his boyfriend from all the activities that might endanger their baby.

But will Kris allow it,,they will be one man short...

Mark turns his head around and saw Onew walks out of the room and into the living room as if waiting for someone, and something click inside his head.

"He can be the replacement." Mark said to himself.

"Hmm? What are you talking about babe?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't like this Minho..." Onew pouted as he walks beside the taller man, wearing a casual blouse with skirt and some sandals. The smaller man's hair has been tied into a ponytail, yes that's how long his hari has been with his Master refusing to let him cut it short. Heck the man dragged a hair stylist who only put some bangs and nothing else.

Over all he looks like a real girl which makes him hate his life more.

"Stop ing around love or I will spank you right here.." Minho said nonchalantly as he grabs the smaller man's hands and walk to their car casually.

"There's a new restaurant I wanted to go to..let's find out of they are good." Minho said as Onew tries to free his hands away from his clutches.

"Stop that love, I'm only holding your hands." Minho patiently said.

"I dont want to get used to this Minho,..I don't want to hold your hands and then when you get tired of me.."

"Hey,,stop thinking negative okay. I like you, I am attracted to you and no one else. That's supposed to be a good start right?" Minho calmly said as Onew shakes his head but nevertheless stop his struggles.

"You're only saying that because you only want to get inside my pants.." Onew mutters.

"Well I do want to get inside..your skirt. Don't get me wrong love I do want to you senseless, I want to pound that and inside of you..maybe your throat for a few minutes and all over your pretty face." Minho said in glee as he watch the smaller man stutter.

"Haisshh..ert." Onew mutters as he let the man lead him outside.

They ride the van and went of, Onew struggling for some self control as Minho practically every exposed skin he has, deeming the act as a perfect way to pass the time. He got confused when the driver leads them to a small family restaurant, sitting beside the !Mafia boss he looks around in curiosity.

"Did you like it?" Minho asked with a smile.

"Yeah..it's comfortable and warm here.." Onew slowly said he turns to look around the room again when he heard a familiar laugh. His heart stopped as he sat frozen on his seat.

That's his mother's laughter, he knew it by heart, he dreams about it. He finally turns his head and saw his mother a few tables away with his younger brothers and sisters. 

"Let us all pray first, why don't you lead Sungjin? Let us thanks the lord for the blessings that he gave us.." Mother said as he smile at her children.

"We should pray for hyung too, wherever he is, we owe so much to him. Mother I promise you that I will study hard and be successful, so that our hyung won't work far away from us, we know how you miss him." Young Won said to his mother.

Onew look at an empty place at their table, there's a plate in there as if they have an invincible companion. He saw how his mother place a piece of food in there and serve some drink.

"I hope you are well son, and I hope you'll be able to dine with us again." 

Knew wipes his tears away, he looks at his master who is looking at him intently.

"You're idea of a date you know..making me cry and all that." 

"I just want you to know that they are safe and happy under my protection,..you don't have to worry about them again."

Onew look down.

"Be my lover, I will treat you better, I will protect your family.. Just stay beside me and don't leave me." Minho said with a hopeful eyes.

"Thank you Minho, and I say yes.."

"What?!! Wait,,did I hear that clearly?" 

"Yes..this is my payment for your effort in making my family have a better life."

Minho lean towards him and brushes his lips towards his.

"You'll never regret it love.."

TBC^^

A/N : BABIES...AND MORE BABIES.. ^^