Ch. 5 Shot Gun Wedding

After the divorce (Krisho)

Suho spend his first night as Yifan's lover fairly well. He just let the man him senseless so that his brain stops thinking. It's giving him headache, all these new information from the man who claims him as his wife. 

He sat on the bed as he mulled things over. As far as he know he just attended a party, got drunk and have a one night stand now here he is, Mafia Wife laying on the bed as his continues to hurt because of the pounding he got from his giant lover.

Too fast.

He still want to study but as he think things over he knew that Kris won't let him. Being the leader's lover puts him in high risk. He knows, he really know because his best friend Heechul is the heir to the strongest Korean Mafia, The Phoenix. He knows that Chullie gave up the position because he fell in love with Sungmin, by giving the leadership to his ruthless Uncles he ensure the safety of his lover. 

Love, he said that love was Heechul's downfall, he has everything, money, power and yet he gave up on all of that because of love. Heechul just laughed back at him and shake his head, saying that he doesn't know anything because he's never been in love before.

He layed his head on the pillow as he slumped back on the bed, he wonders if Kris loves him. Will he sacrifices all of this for Suho? Will he treasure him like Chullie treasures Sungmin. He chuckles darkly, of course not. He knows that Kris wants him, but wanting someone is different from loving someone. Maybe he just need to put a wall and protect his heart, or the taller man just might be his own downfall.

A knock on the door startled him.

"Suho hyung? Breakfast is here, I will open up the door now." Jinyoung quietly said as he pushes the door. He gave the tray to Suho who thanks him.

"What's your name.,"

"I'm Jinyoung,"

"I'm Suho, it's nice to meet someone who's not that,,,"

"Scary?"

"Yes.. Sorry, I'm new to all of this." Suho bows his head down as Jinyoung sat there watching him. He understands what the new guy is going through. Hell he's been literaly dragged here by their boss.

"You'll get used to it hyung..can I call you that?" 

"Of course"

"Anyways as I said you'll get used to this, and boss will make sure that you'll live a very comfortable life. Isn't that great? You have a man who wants you and who'll make sure that you have the finer things in life.." Jinyoung said dreamily as if telling a fairytale to a three year old child.

"You seem to think that Kris is like a fairytale prince,." Suho knowingly said and as he saw how the other man blush he knew he guessed right. This man has a crush on his husband.

"No..it's not like that. Ok I admit I have a huge crush on the boss waaay back but it's all in the past now. I actually like someone else." Jinyoung confess as he sat on the sofa near the bed.

"Aigooo..what will I do, so many boys and girls have feelings for Kris, I'm a jealous type so this marriage might be hard for me..I should just get a divorce and leave!" Suho jokes around while Jinyoung sat there with open mouth.

"Hyung, you can't. The only way to escape the triad is to die."

----------------------

"We need to get him. For now he is the dragon's weakness and if we have him we will milk him for all he's worth." 

"We need to carefully plan our actions, he will be heavily guarded as all mafia wife is."

"No worries, we have an undiscovered rat there..this will be easy."

--------------------

Suho is processing all the information that he gained from his small talk with Jinyoung when his husband make his way inside their bedroom. Kris looks at him with a smile, he handed him a package.

"Wear this one after you cleaned up babe, were going somewhere fancy. I booked the topfloor of the Imperial Hotel for this night." Kris happily announce as he kiss Suho on the lips.

"Er,,why? I mean..what's the occasion?" Suho ask as he open the package with a gasp.

"Wow, this white suite is..wow.." He exclaimed as Kris chuckles.

"I acquire the papers today,,for our legal wedding."

"What? Kris, gay marriage is not legal here in Korea" 

"I know, this will be a formality thing but this paper that we will sign, some of my men are going to register this marriage in the U.S and all things will be legal." Kris smugly said as Suho gulps nervously.

"Are you sure about this Kris?"

"Yes, now put this dress on so I can give you my name already."

----------------------

"Do you Wu Yifan take Kim Junmyeon to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Wife.."

"For sake Kris would you stop that?" Suho hisses, wanting to slap the taller guy with the bouquet that he is forced to carry. Apparently Sungmin does the flower arrangement and Heechul literally threatened his life is he didn't take it so...

"What?..we wont continue this ceremony if baldhead here wont correct the terms.." Kris annoyingly said as he looks down the elderly man. Clutching his Iver Jhonson Pocket Ace handgun and pointing it towards the man.

"OK,,do you Wu Yifan take Kim Junmyeon to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the judge consented to the mafia lord's demand.

"Yes, I do."

"Do you Kim Junmyeon take Wu Yifan as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Wife.." Suho growled with annoyance.

"Ahm..sir.."

"Oh,,hahaha your so funny babe stop it. It's already clear to everyone here that you're the babe in this relationship. Stop making me laugh you cute thing.." Kris laugh like a dork making his men looks at him in shame.

"Are we really working for this dork?" Jackson ask Mark who is fighting the urge to laugh out loud.

"Please answer the queastion Mr. Kim so that I can leave this whole thing behind. Please.." the judge desperately said as Suho looks at the aged man in pity.

"Ok, I'll take the dickhead as my husband."

"You may now kiss the...well you may kiss each other now."

Kris grabs his head gently and kiss the out of him. First kiss as husband and wife. He lets the giant dominate the kiss and they only stop when they heard whistles and catcalls from their audience. Heechul's voice is firmly heard above the noise shouting "My eyes! Oh my ing inocent eyes are ruined!!!!"

Blushing furiously Suho threw the bouquet but since almost all the participant in the wedding are male they scurry away from the flying bouquet like it's a bomb that will kill them. Sungmin catches the bouquet making smiley faces at the grinning Heechul.

"Congrats Myeon,,you finally tied the knot, after a few weeks of knowing that . Nice, smooth." Heechul laugh at his bestfriend's face.

"Well I cant do anything about it, I'm sure you know what he is by now."

"Yup, birds of the same feather knows each other. He knows me by now as well, wouldn't let it pass his men to research all things about you and the people close to you."

"Well am I making the right decision?"

"It's your choice, as long as you're happy screw everything. Always remember that." Heechul said as he pats the bride on the head.

"Babe let's go," Kris finds his way over to him with Sungmin in tow. He nudges the smaller man towards Heechul.

"Dont take your eyes off of him, my men might try to steal your property."

"Oh, I have no worries, I taught him self defense but thanks anyways."

"Lets go.."

-------------------------------

The after party is in full swing with Jackson and Heechul being exurberant and loud. The men drank and get drunk, only a couple of them were designated to watch and protect the brothers. 

"I have a surprise for you.."

"What is it"

"We are going back to my place in China for our honeymoon, I know it's not much but I really want you to meet my mom. She's exited to finally meet you."

"That's nice Kris. I can't wait to meet her."

"I love you.."

"I...thank you.."

 

TBC