Chp28 Sacrifice

Forbidden

Yuri and Jin laid Jimin on the other couch. Jin runs and directs all the maids and butlers in the house to grab and prep things. Yuri was on the verge of tears; she kept staring at the dagger in his chest and blaming herself.  She found some gauze in her med pack and puts pressure over his wound.

            “Tell me if it hurts ok.”

            “Hey.” Jimin spoke softly, “I’m going to be okay.” He wiped her tears with his thumb, “I’ve been through worst, you don’t have to cry about it.”

            “Who says I’m crying?” she wipes her tears away and reapply pressure on the wound. He smiles at how cute the tough girl was, “Why did you get in the way?”

            “Why did you push Hyeri out the way?”

            “I was trying to protect her.”

            “If you know the answer, why did you ask me.” Yuri was drawn into his big brown orbs. Jin walks back into the living room and Yuri break eye contact with him.

            “Here some medical supply.” Jin opened up a first aid kit, “So what do we do?” He asks Yuri.

            “I don’t know.” Yuri shakes her head, “I only do minor healing. This…” She observes the wound, “is out of my area of expertise.”

            “I can do it.” Hyeri spoke weakly from the door “I can heal him.”

            “You can barely walk and you want to help someone else.” Jungkook argue with her, “Take care of yourself first.” She pulls her arm away from him.

            “Hyeri, Jungkook is right you shouldn’t be moving.” Jimin tells her

“You should get yourself looked at.” Jungkook said sternly

            “And what? Are you guys going to let him bleed to death as he await for Dr. Kim to come. It will be too late for that. He risked his life for me.” She walked slowly to Jimin’s side, “the least I can do is return a favor.” She grabs some stretchy gauze and pads and wrapped her wound. She observes the wound and places a hand over it. She closes her eyes and felt the energy from his body, “It isn’t too bad. It doesn’t seem like you hit anything vital.” She gets up but Jin stops her.

            “You shouldn’t be moving. If you need anything just tell me.”

            “It okay I can go get it.”

            “Hyeri.” Yuri shakes her head, “Just tell them what you need. You are in no shape to be moving.” Hyeri sighs in defeat

            “I need my satchel from my room.” Jin looks at Baryu and he goes and grabs it.

            “What are you going to do?” Jimin asked

            “ I’m going to give you a healing potion.” Hyeri spoke, “But before that we have to take out the dagger. You are going to bleed quite a lot but the potion should work quickly to heal it.”

            “What about you?”

            “I have more, don’t worry about me.” Baryu come back and hand her the satchel

            “Here you go miss.”

            “Thank you.” She open up her bag and pulls out a purple potion in a glass bottle and a small clear vial. “Jin can you go and sit behind Jimin and support him up right.”

            “Sure.” Right as he was about to go Yuri gets up and moves behind Jimin

            “I’ll do it, Since I was the reason this happened I’ll help.”

            “Arraso.” Hyeri took some gauze and pour some liquid from the clear vial onto it, “Jimin you are going to have to bite onto this gauze. I poured some anesthetic onto it. It should help you bear with the pain, as your wound heals. It will be quick.” Jimin nods takes the gauze from her and bites onto it. “Jin since Yuri is supporting him, I’m going to need you to pull out the dagger, I’m too weak for that.”

            “I can do that.” He walks over to behind the couch.

            “As soon as you pull the dagger, I’ll pour this onto his wound. It is going to hurt but just for a little bit as it heals.” She looks at Jimin, “If you don’t want to do this either we don’t have to, but we also don’t have time.”

            “It ok, just do it.” Jimin spoke softly

            “What about me?” Jungkook spoke up, “What should I be doing?”

            “Get something ready for Jimin to replenish his energy. He lost quite a lot of blood and he is going to need anything that will help him.” Jungkook nods and walks away reluctantly.  Hyeri opened the potion, “Are you two ready?” they nod. She looks at Jimin, “Are you ready?” he nods.

            Yuri held onto his shoulder as he leaned on her. “ I got you.”

            Jin grabbed onto the dagger and looked at Jimin, “You’ll be just fine dongsae. Trust me.”  Jimin closes his eyes and nods. Hyeri looks at Jin and nods. Jin takes a deep breath and pulls out the dagger.

            “Ahh!” Jimin shouted in pain. There was blood everywhere and on everyone. Jimin had lost conscious.

“Jimin.” Yuri freaks out and shakes him. Jungkook runs back into the living room with the blood wine as he heard the cry.

“Jimin.” Jin drops the dagger as he cries out his name. Hyeri pours the potion onto his wound. She then cast a spell that brought all the blood he had lost that instant back into his body. Every drop turned in to beads and entered his body. His wound started to heal layer by layer until it was like new. Jimin’s heavy breathing became calm and steady. Jin looks at Hyeri with in disbelief. “Thank you so much.”

“Let him rest.” She stands up but falls backwards back onto the couch.

“Hyeri.” They yell. Jungkook rushes over and lay her down on the other couch. After Yuri set Jimin down she rushes over to Hyeri and looks at the wound. “How is she?”

“She has lost too much blood.” Jungkook ran to the table and grabs the bottle. “She is part vampire, having a little bit of the blood wine should help her.”

“It okay.” Hyeri refused, “I’m fine. You need to give that to Jimin first.”  Yuri pulls out her stones from her bag.

“Jungkook, lets focus on healing her wound first.” Yuri pushes him aside. She held the two stones together and casts a spell. She blew on the stone and they lit blue. Yuri touches Hyeri’s skin with it and her wounds began to close.

“Thanks Yuri.” Hyeri took a sigh of relief. Jungkook give her a cup of the wine, “Jimin needs it more than I do.” She looks at him. His gaze was only focus on her.

“Jimin is resting and can get some later. We have more of this in the cellar. You on the other hand should take this. It will help you rejuvenate your energy in your body.” She just looks at it, “If you don’t take it by yourself. I have others way to give it to you.” He  points at his mouth. Hyeri takes the cup from him. She stares at the wine first before drinking it.

 

Somewhere

            YeonSeok sat in his chair looking at an old book that was bound by string and wax. As he turned to a particular page he smiled. He runs his hand over the page.

            “Sire.” One of his man came to him, “We have apprehended the man you wanted us to.”

            “Bring him to me.” YeonSeok stood up from his seat and turns around to see the assassin from earlier that attacked Hyeri. He looked more beat up than he was earlier, “So you are the one who tried to kill Hyeri earlier. I can’t have you doing that.”

            “I’m only doing what I was told from the elders.” He spat blood from his mouth, “I am to kill the abomination.” YeonSeok had an evil smile

            “You only say that because you don’t know her true purpose.” YeonSeok walks back to the book, “What can one little girl do? Do you know the reason why they want her dead?” He looked at the man’s face, “She can control the world with her powers. Once she harnesses her true power she can do anything. The elders want her dead because if she rules the world they will no longer be able to control their clans.”

            “What are you planning to do?”

            “I plan to use her to help me rule the world. It will be under my rule.”

            “YeonSeok you bastard.” YeonSeok walks over to him and with a quick movement the  man began to choke.

            “I can’t have someone like you ruining my plans.”

 

Kim Mansion

            Yuri was cleaning up the living room that was filled with bloody bandages and dirt. Baryu walks up to her, “Miss Yuri, I can have some of the maids clean this up. You should go and clean up.”

            “It is okay. I can help clean here.”

            “I insist.” Baryu spoke sternly, “I know you want to help out, but you should take care of yourself miss.” He notion at her clothes. She looked down at herself and notice the blood and dirt all over her sleeve.

“If you insist.” He gave her a gentle smile. She hands him the dirty bandage, “Thank you.” She walks up to the room and slowly opens the door. Hyeri was a sleep on her bed. Yuri tipped toe to the other side of the room and grabbed some clothes. She goes into the bathroom and takes a shower.  Yuri came out the bathroom with shorts, a tank and a button down off her shoulder. Hyeri was up but barely.

“Yuri.” She popped her head up, “Is that you?”

“Hyeri, if you are tired just go to sleep.” Yuri walked over to the vanity, “You lost a lot of blood.”

“I was just checking to make sure that it was you.” Hyeri spotted a tattoo on Yuri’s lower back before she laid her head back down. After brushing her hair she head back down to the living room. She meets Jin on the way.

“How is Luna doing?”

“She is sleeping.” He sighs, “How is Hyeri?”

“She was just up talking to me, but she is asleep now.” Yuri kept feeling an uneasiness

“Are you worried about Jimin?”

“Huh?” Yuri was confused. Jin just chuckles at her reactions. “Why would I be looking for him?”

“Well,” he walks up the stairs, “If you are looking for him or worried, he is up already. He is outside on the patio.” Jin smiles and continues to his room.

Yuri heads to the kitchen and sits at the island. Something kept telling her to go out the backdoor. She gives in eventually and walks to the door. The door opens and hits her on the head. “Ah, apa.” Yuri back away and rubbed her forehead.

“Omo.” Jimin opens the door to realize what happened, “Are you okay?” he walks up to her and move her hand away. He was observing the bump on her head. Yuri looked up at his worried eyes, and felt a her heart race. She back away from him.

“I’m fine.” She covers forehead

“You’re not fine. You have a huge knot on your head.”  He took her hand down and looks at it “Stay here.” He walks up to his bedroom. Yuri didn’t know why, but she actually stood there waiting for him. “Got it.”  Jimin jogs back and grabs her wrist and makes her sit down. He opens up the ointment bottle and started applying it on her head. She felt the blood rush to her face.

“What is that?”

“This is an ointment Hyeri gave as a gift to me.” Yuri’s smile disappeared, “It was around the time we were first attacked.”

“Why would she give it to you, if you guys can heal?”

“We heal, but instead of the pain we get body ache.” He closes it and puts it in his pocket. “ahh.” The pain from his shoulder shot up.

“Are you okay?”

“It is just my shoulder.” He massages it, “Thanks to Hyeri it healed better than I would have expected. But the pain is still there.”

“I thought you only ache.”

“This wound was different. I don’t know what he had on that blade but I wouldn’t stop bleeding.”

“I’m sorry.”

“About what?”

“If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t have gotten such a grave injury.”

“Why wouldn’t I?” he smirks, “I would never let someone close to me get injured. Not under my watch anyways.”

 

Somewhere

            Julia walked up to Mee with some food. Mee had gotten younger and started to look like herself. “Wow, you are looking better each day.” Jullia commented, “How are you doing that?”

            “It an age spell.” Mee looks at her hands, the wrinkles had basically faded, “But it comes at a price.”

            “What is that?”

            “When I get injured it will take longer for me to heal and it will take longer for me to regenerate my powers.”

            “Then why are you doing this, if you know what it will do to you?”

            “I have to protect her.” Mee sighs, “I have to protect my granddaughter. As long as he is still out there I have to protect her. This is the only way I can.”

           

Mansion

            Dr. Kim arrived the next morning to the mansion with YeEum and Myungsoo. Baryu lead them to the living room where Jimin and Yuri were sitting. They all greeted each other.

            “So since you are up Jimin-ssi, I’ll check up on you first.” Dr. Kim walks over to him and felt for a pulse on his wrist. “Your pulse is strong and but it is just a little off. You need to relax and rest up more to make sure you make a full recovery.”

            “Okay.” Dr. Kim looks at Jimin’s wound. It was fully healed. He looks around the room.

            “Where is Luna and Hyeri?”

            “Luna is walking with Jungkook somewhere.” Yuri told him, “She only received a minor concussion and is doing better. Hyeri’s wound reopened last night. She wouldn’t let anyone touch it and she bandage it up herself.”

            “Where is she?” YeEum looks at Myungsoo’s concern face.

            “She told her to rest up today but she refused.” Yuri sighs, “She went and trained in the backyard.” Myungsoo walks out the house and towards the back door. Everyone had their eye on him. YeEum sat on the couch with her hand on her abdomen.

            “YeEum,” She looks at Dr. Kim

            “Ne abeoji.”

            “Is something wrong?”

            “Ani.” She forces a smile, “I’m okay. The baby kicked. That is all.” Dr. Kim nods. “Where is your rest room?”

            “It going to be the third door on your left.” Jimin points it in the direction that Myungsoo left.

            “Thank you.”

 

            Hyeri stood in the middle of the yard with a blindfold on. About 10 ft away on either side of her were bows and arrows that were connected to a pedal by her foot. She took a deep breath and press the pedal. Arrows flew from every direction towards her. She concentrated on her ears. She dodged some, hit some and stops some with her levitation magic. She felt the pain in her arm spark through her body. Myungsoo notices an arrow that was heading right for her head. He rushes over.

            “Hyeri watch out.” She got distracted with his voice and took off her blindfold. Jungkook stood in front of her with the arrow inches away from her face.

            “The reason you didn’t notice that one is because you haven’t fully recovered.” He drops the arrow. “Why are you out here?”

            “I need to train.”

            “Hyeri.” Myungsoo ran over, “Are you okay?”

            “Myungsoo oppa, when did you guys get here?”

            “Just now.” He saw the bandage on her arm, “Appa and I have just been gone for a couple of days and you already injured yourself again.” She looks at her arm

            “I’m okay.” She smiles, “The old wound just reopened that is all.” Jungkook stood still and said nothing.

            “It could get infected and become septic.” Myungsoo grabs her hand, “C’mon and let’s get  appa to look at it.” He pulls her along. Jungkook didn’t stop them and just looked at them enter the mansion. Myungsoo pulls her through the door and passes right by YeEum. “Appa. I found Hyeri.” Dr. Kim looks Hyeri and notices something off right away. He walks to her.

            “I’ll do your examination in your room.” Hyeri walks towards her room with Dr. Kim behind her. She sits on her bed. Dr. Kim walks over and lift up her sleeve and unwraps her bandages. The wound was swollen and bleeding heavily. “How long has it been like this?”

            “It hasn’t stopped since yesterday. I changed the bandages a couple of times already.”

            “How is the pain?”

            “Bearable.” She closes her eyes.

            “What happened?”

            “I transferred Jimin’s injury to me.” She sighs, “He was bleeding non-stop yesterday and his wounds weren’t healing.”

            “Hyeri, are you trying to kill yourself?”

            “I’m just trying to save people I love the only way I can. I’m trying to make myself useful.”


Cont to read and suppport. Upvote, subscribe and leave a  comment. I love reading them.