Chp 2 Meeting

Forbidden

            “GET OUT IT ISN’T SAFE!”

            “Baryu!” yells Junho, “Get that man out of here.” A young man ran out to get rid of the old man. “I’m sorry, he is the crazy man that lives in this neighborhood. Everyone has one.”

            “It okay.” Hyeri fakes a smile as she walks into the building. The manor was full of vintage things, red and gold decorations, statues and vases on stands at every corner and huge paintings on the walls. “This is unbelievable.” hanged wide open.

            “Please sit.” Hyeri sat on the couch and Luna sat next to her, “Luna, Ka.” Luna whimpers.

            “It okay, I enjoy her company.” JunHo sat down across from her.

            “Well, since you’ve met the dog how do you feel about working?”

            “I like her. She seems like a great dog. I wouldn’t mind working here for you guys.”

            “Then it is settled.” He smiles, “The only thing is you are going to have to come every day from twelve to six to take care of her.”

            “Bwoh? Waeyo?”

            “No one is here to take care of the dog. All she needs is food, water, and at least an hour of walking and playing.”

            “I can do all that.”

           

            Jimin watched from a window as Hyeri leaves through the gates. Junho enters the room and places a box on the table. He opens the box and takes out a large dark bottle.

            “The was just delivered.” He opens the bottle and pours a thick red fluid into the wine glass.

            “She is a rather interesting girl, isn’t she?” asked Jimin

            “Ye.” Junho sighs, “I never seen Luna approach someone like that before.”  He hands the glass to Jimin.

            “That girl is special indeed.” Jimin smiles

            “So, I heard that your brother is coming home soon.” The smile from Jimin’s face disappears.

            “That is what I heard too.”

 

            Hyeri walks into the orphanage and sees boxes full of supplies and snacks. New beddings on the bed and new desk being set up. The kids were so excited, they ran around everywhere. Hyeri walked up to her bed and saw new sheets and bedding, even she felt like a little kid. She sat down at the new desk beside her bed. She slides open a draw and saw a new laptop inside with a sticky note that says ‘For Ms. Go Hyeri’

            “Unnie.” Mela runs over, “unnie look, look what HaNeul gave me.” Mela held in her hand a flower.”

            “Wow, Mela got herself a flower. It is so pretty.”

            “Unnie.” Mela sat down on her bed, “Am I going to see HaNeul again?”

            “You might but we shall see.”           

            “Can you take me to see him?”

            “Unnie has to work tomorrow, so unnie can’t.” Mela became sad so Hyeri hugs her, “Maybe next time.” Mela walks away.

           


            A black Camaro pulls into the driveway of the manor. One of the servant runs to open the door. A man, wearing a black suit, steps out.

            “Welcome home young master.” The young man takes off his sunglasses. He had no emotion in his face as he walks into his old childhood home. Luna runs to greet him and is received with a pat on the head.

            “Oh, you’re home.” Said Jimin, “Jungkook.” In front of him stood his older brothers Jin and Jimin

            “It is good to be back.” He smirks at his brothers. “It doesn’t seem like anyone misses me though.” He looks around, “No welcome committee? I’m quite upset.” The doors open.

            “Hello?” everyone’s attention laid on the voice that came from behind them. Jungkook smelt the air.           

            “A human, huh?” he looks a Jimin, “Interesting.”

            “I know I am early.” She walks in, “but I just wanted to make sure everything I am doing today is correct and goes according to plan.” As she walked closer she notice a cold aura around her.

            “Smells sweet.” Jungkook whispers to Jimin as he walks pass him to his room, “Luna, come.” Luna looks at him, but walks to Hyeri instead.

            “Hi Luna.” Luna Hyeri’s face. Jungkook was surprised, “Hello,” she introduces herself to Jin and Jongkook, “I am Go Hyeri your new dog sitter.” Jungkook walks to his room.

            “I am Jin, the oldest brother. Thank you for taking the job.” He smiles as he shakes her hand. Hyeri couldn’t help but feel a little cold. “I hope that you take this job for a while. Our last dog walker left after a day.”

            “I don’t plan to leave any time soon.”

            “Good.” He smirks, “We would like to have you here forever. I have some matters to take care of.” He leaves out the door.

            “Umm…if it is okay, I was going to take Luna out for her walk.”

            “I’ll come with you.” Jimin grabs his jacket

            “It’s okay you don’t have to.” Hyeri said softly, “The reason you hired me was so that I would walk her.”

            “It is okay. I’m just afraid you might not know this neighborhood too well.” He grabs Luna’s leash and hooks it on her collar. “Let’s go.”

            “Oh” she follows him out.

 

            Hyeri walks beside Jimin quietly. Jimin notices how quiet she was. “Hyeri-ssi?”

            “ye?”

            “So, what do you do for a living?”

            “I…I actually live in an orphanage. I help out sister Minah with taking care of the orphans there.”

            “So, you don’t live on your own?”

            “Ani.” She shook her head, “I’ve lived at the orphanage for as long as I can remember.”

            “So, you’re…” he was shock, “I’m sorry.”

            “It’s okay. I’ve grown used to that fact.” She smiles, “I used to wonder why. But now I don’t really care. I’m happy where I am right now so you don’t have to be sorry.” There was an awkward silence, “Lets change the subject, what about you?” he looks at her “What are you into?”

            “Me?” she nods, “Well…I like to sing and dance for a hobby.”

            “No job.”

            “Actually, my brothers and I help my father run a special wine factory. We only sell to private buyers.”

            “Your brothers?”

            “Oh yeah you met Jin already. The other one is Jongkook my dongsae.”

            “Is he the one I saw for a brief second?”

            “Yeah sorry about that.” He chuckles, “That wasn’t how he used to be. Usually if I tell other about our past no one would believe me. He used to smile a lot when we were younger, but,” he looked in Hyeri’s eyes, “I shouldn’t be telling you these kinds of things.”

            “If you don’t mind me asking, is he close to Luna?” Jimin looked surprise to hear that question, “It just, earlier when he commanded her to go to him and she came to me instead he looked rather upset.”

            “Ye, Luna and Jongkook have a lot of history together.” He pets Luna, “Also Luna doesn’t usually take to new people well, so that fact that she even likes you is quite surprising.” They were busy talking and crossing the street that they didn’t notice the signed turned red. A car was coming right towards them. Luna barked and caught Hyeri’s attention.

            “WATCH OUT!” Hyeri pulls Jimin back towards the sidewalk. They both topple over onto the sidewalk. “Ah.” He landed on top of her but could hold his own weight. He gets up.

            “Hyeri are you okay?” he helps her up. Hyeri looks at her elbow and she notice some blood. Jimin eyes began to dilate and his blood began to rush through his body.

            “I’m okay just a little scratch.” She notices he looks like he was in pain. “Are you okay? Did you hit yourself somewhere?”

            “I’m…I’m fine,” he took a step away from her “You should go to a clinic and get that looked at.” He sighs, “I’m going to take Luna home.” He hurries off with Luna besides him.

            “What is wrong with him?” she looks at him then back at her arm, it was bleeding pretty good. She heads back to the orphanage. Sister Minah was outside getting the laundry and when she saw Hyeri.

            “Hyeri-ah.” She rushes over to Hyeri, “Are you okay?”

            “I’m fine I just fell.”

            “Is that from walking the dog.”

            “Ani, I was pulling someone from the street and fell over.”

            “Let get that cleaned up and bandage.”

 

Hyeri lays down on her bed and wonders about the incident earlier that day. The way Jimin looked and why he looks like he was in pain. The way he ran off was kind of weird. She decided to sleep it off.

Hyeri was back at the house. She was in a white flowy dress with no shoes on. She sees Luna running around, “Luna?” she follows her. She sees Luna go down the stair and out the back door. She chases Luna out, “LUNA!” she follows Luna into the woods, “Don’t go it’s too dangerous.” As she continues walking she feels an aura around her.

“Jebal.” She hears an echo, “Don’t leave me.” She stops and follows the voice.

            “Who is there?” she asks

            “Hyeri.” When she heard her name, she felt a warm feeling in her heart, “bogoshipda.” The voice was close to her. She felt someone grab her wrist. “Please stay with me.” She looks up to see that person’s face but.

            “HYERI UNNIE!” she was woken up by Mela, “Wake up. Someone is her for you.”

            “Who?” she could barely open her eyes

            “He said his name is Jimin.” Mela sat down on Hyeri’s bed, “He is really handsome.” Hyeri grabbed a jacket and walked towards the lobby. Jimin was wearing sunglasses and wearing a black suit.

            “Jimin -ssi” he turns and see Hyeri. They both walk towards eachother, “What are you doing here at 7 in the morning?”

            “I’m sorry did I disturb you?”

            “Ani, but I was very curious to why you are here so early?”

            “I just wanted to apologize for yesterday.” He sighs, “I shouldn’t have left just like that. That was very rude of me.”

            “It is okay I’m fine. All I got was a little scrape.”  Jimin takes his wallet out and hands her some money, “What is this?”

            “This is to cover your medical expenses.”

            “What expense?” she chuckles, “I’m fine.” She then remembered what happened to him, “Are you okay?” he looked confused, “You looked like you were in pain yesterday.”

            “Oh that…” he smiles, “My family has a history of not being able to stand the sight of blood. It makes us wheezy and want to vomit.”

            “That is why you ran off. Sorry.”

            “Ani,” he tried to hide it, “You didn’t know and we couldn’t have known that it would have happen.” Jimin scratches his head, “Why don’t we do this, since you won’t accept my money then come by the house for lunch?”

            “I-”

            “Hyeri.” Sister Minah walks up to her “what are you doing up? I thought I told Mela to let you know that you can sleep in today.” She notices Jimin, “Hello.” Jimin greets her back.

            “Um this is the owner of the dog I am taking care of, Jimin-ssi.”

            “Nice to meet you. I hope that you will take care of Hyeri.” Sister Minah told him, “She is a hard worker. If you have any problem please feel free to let me know.”

            “Actually, I am here to apologize for the incident that happened yesterday.” Jimin spoke politely to Sister Minah, “Hyeri-ssi wouldn’t take my money for the medical expense,” Hyeri could feel the stare from Minah, “So I was inviting her to lunch with me as compensation.” He smiled at her.

            “Hyeri would be more than happy to attend.” Hyeri was shocked at Minah, “What time should she be there?”

            “I’ll have my butler pick her up around 3.”

            “She will be there.”

            “Thank you. I will be looking forward to seeing you at lunch.” Hyeri bow reluctantly, “Good bye.” They ladies watched as he drove off in his car.

            “Sister!” Hyeri pouted, “Why did you do that?”

            “What?” she smiles, “I was only accepting an invitation for you to go have lunch with a very handsome man.”

            “Sister.”

            “Hyeri, you know that we don’t ever turn down invitations, it is really rude.” Minah walks towards the girls’ dorm, “You are already in your twenties and still have found no suitable man to marry. Myungsoo doesn’t count.”

            “Waeyo?” she was flustered

            “Don’t think I don’t notice the way you look at him.” Minah smiles, “He is practically family. You don’t think it would be awkward?” Hyeri smiles and hugs Minah from the back.

            “I want to stay here with you and the children.” Minah breaks the hug and looks at her

            “Hyeri, you don’t belong here. I know that you love the kids and everyone here but I know for a fact that you don’t belong here.” Minah had a serious face, “The day you came to this place I knew that your stay here was going to be temporary.” She stops and looks at Hyeri, “You are meant for a greater purpose.”

            “How are you so sure?” she was curious. Minah looked at her with a serious face and then smiles.

            “I just know.” She grabbed Hyeri’s chin gently, “Let’s go find something nice for you to wear.” Hyeri looks at an old photograph of a little girl and boy sitting next to each other.

            “See you soon my friend.” She grasp a bead bracelet on her wrist.


♥ Hi Readers, Please Subscribe and Upvote. Leave a comment so I know how I am doing. ♥