CHP 16 Mask

Forbidden

Happy Halloween everyone! Enjoy the update!

 

Jungkook and his brothers arrives at the Mayor’s Masquerade Ball. Everyone was mingling with each other and the music played throughout the building. The brothers huddle together at the ball and talked to each other.

“Where is Hyeri?” asked Jimin

“She said that she will be a little later than us.” Jin replied

“Letting her come by herself is crazy.” Jimin sigh anxiously, “What if something happens to her?”

“She’ll be fine.” Jin reassured him, “Why are you so worried all of a sudden? She is a lot stronger than you think. Hasn’t she been training with you guys.”

“She is still just a girl.”

“Who is still just a girl?” they heard a little girl’s voice. They looked behind Jungkook to see Mela in a lavender dress.

“Mela. Your finally here.” Jungkook pets the girl on the head, “Where is Hyeri?”

“She is coming, but she waiting on someone.”

“Who?”

“Yuri unnie.”

“Yuri is coming?” Mela nodded at Jimin

“Why?” the guys looked towards the entrance. Yuri was wearing a blush colored sweet heart A-line dress with sequence and beads to the left side of her dress. Her mask was a cream color with beads hanging from the bottom the mask. “Am I not allowed to join in on the fun?” She stood between Jungkook and Jimin.

“You are.” Jungkook replied, “We just didn’t know you were coming?”

“That is my fault.” Hyeri was wearing a spaghetti dress with crystals on the bodice of the dress. The dress flow down to the floor with a slit on the left side. She wore a black mask with feather to match her dress, “I still couldn’t decide what to wear.” She stood in between Jungkook and Yuri. “But I do have a surprise.”

“What?”

“I’ve notice that Jin is always by himself and never dances with anyone at parties and I feel bad for him.” She smiles, “So I brought him a dancing partner.”

“What?” Jimin and Jungkook was surprised

“I’m sorry Hyeri.” Jin smiles, “I refuse to dance with anyone but her.” Everyone knew he was referring to Luna.

“Are you sure you won’t dance with this friend of mine. She really is beautiful.” Hyeri asked sarcastically.

“I’m sorry,” He was a gentleman about it “but you’ll have to apologize to your friend for me then.”

“Why don’t you apologize to her yourself.” All the girls were smiling. The guys watched as Hyeri walked back towards the entrance. Hyeri looks like she was talking to someone that was hiding behind the wall and trying to drag them along.

“Who did she bring?” Jimin asks Yuri

“You’ll find out.” Yuri had a huge smile on her face. Jin turned away, just sighed and shook his head. The guys kept watch on Hyeri and her mysterious friend. Hyeri finally walked over with her friend following behind. She wore a teal blue spaghetti strap dress that flow to her feet. She had the same color scarf as a veil and let it flow down her back.

“Hyung.” Jimin taps on Jin shoulder, he could barely say anything. Jin ignore them and kept on drinking the wine in his hand.

“Jin hyung.” Jungkook taps his shoulder too, “If you don’t look now you’re really going to regret it.” Jin had no reaction. The friend walks closer to Jin.

“Jin-ssi turn around.” Hyeri walks around to him and tried to convince him, “You’ll regret it if you don’t.” she smiles.

“Are you really not going to dance with me tonight?” his eyes light up when he recognize the voice, “I’ve waited a long time for this dance.” He turned around quickly even through the veil he could tell who it was. She smiles from his expression.

“Luna.” she chuckles as he reaches for her hand. He was speechless. “What are you doing here? Aren’t you afraid?”

“Have you notice anyone looking at me weird since I’ve been here?” All the boys looked around and notice that she wasn’t attracting no one and also that they didn’t notice her.

“but how?”

“I have to say thanks to Hyeri and Yuri for this. If it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t have been able to come out.” Jin looks at them with a please expression.

“No need to say anything.” Hyeri smiles, “Your expression says it all. All I did was cast a veil spell and made an aura reduction potion; but it only last til midnight so don’t go crazy. Go have some fun.” She looks at Luna, “Remember what I told you.” Luna nodded. Jin took her away and Mela left to go play with HaNeul.

Yuri looks at Jimin. “You want to be my dance partner for tonight?” she smiles

“Are you asking me for a dance, my lady?” he smirks and offers his arm. Yuri hooks on to it and they both leave towards the dance floor too. Jungkook looks at Hyeri and offers her his arm. She looks up at him in surprise.

“Is there something wrong with your arm?” she asked jokingly

“Really?” he put his arm down.

“What?” she chuckles

“Did you want to stand here alone again?” she chuckles at his expression.

“Arraso.” She smiles, “I’ll dance with you.” They both walked towards the dance floor.

As the night went on everyone had their fun and lost track of time. Luna and Jin were finally able to walk the night of the full moon after a long time. Yuri and Jimin got to know each other a little better. Jungkook on the other hand could not keep his eye off of Hyeri. Hyeri was just happy to be able to mingle with normal people again.

“Hyeri-ssi.” She turns around and see YeEum, “I didn’t think I’ll be seeing you here.”

“YeEum.” Her smiles slowly fade, “When did you get here?”

“We just got here.” YeEum smiles

“Myungsoo-oppa is here?”

“Yes,” she smiles, “He is talking to some people around here. He really does like to mingle with others. Sometime when we’re at events we end up staying late because he wants to talk to others.”

“That is the habit of his.” She smile as a memory of him comes to mind, “How have you been? You and oppa planning on having a little one running around yet?” YeEum tilted her head

“Myungsoo didn’t tell you yet?”

“Tell her what?” Myungsoo walks over with his bright smile

“You didn’t tell her?” YeEum nudges him.

“What did you not tell me?” Hyeri looks at the two of them and notices YeEum gesture towards her lower abdomen. In the back of her mind she felt like there was something that she didn’t want to admit.

“I’m pregnant.” The news made her heart drop.

“Jjinja.” She forces a smiles and looks at Myungsoo, “Congratulations.” Even if YeEum couldn’t tell, Myungsoo and Jungkook notice. Jungkook walks towards them but stop when Hyeri leaves the couple and Jungkook follows her out.

“What was that about?” YeEum was confused and looks at Myungsoo.

Jungkook found Hyeri on the back porch of the hall staring at the sky, he hid behind a pillar and watched her. “I should be happy right?” she looked up to the sky, “I mean he is my friend and he is going to be a father soon. So that makes me an aunt.” He saw her smile through her tears.

 

Luna and Jin walks through the garden together hand in hand. They couldn’t take their eyes off each other. Jin was so mesmerize by her beauty and just the fact that she was actually there walking with him in her human form.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” she smiles

“I just can’t believe we are actually doing this?” he holds her hand tighter, “We are actually walking hand in hand, in public and it isn’t a full moon. I could never ask for more.” She looks at their intertwine hand.

“It all thanks to Hyeri.” She smiles, “If she didn’t think about this we would have probably waited forever for this day.”

“How did you guy come up with this, anyway.”

“Well.” Luna sighs, “I was looking at the invitation the day you guys received it. She came downstairs that night and saw me look at it. She notice how disappointed I looked and decided a plan. She call Yuri over and they thought it through.”

“Why couldn’t you have just done it earlier?”

“I’m not a witch and I don’t know spells or potions, so that is a downfall on my part. I don’t know where Hyeri got the idea but she was able to make a potion. She was able to suppress the spell for a small amount of time, but she said that my aura might be suppress for a longer amount of time. She said maybe a day or two.”

“So it isn’t permanent?”

“No.” she smiles, “She is far from it but it is better than nothing.”

“So.” He sighs and places their hand in his chest, “Lets make the best of this night then.” He kiss the back of her hand.

 

Myungsoo walks out and stands next to her on the back porch. She noticed him but didn’t say a thing. He leaned against the railing and looked at her.

“Are you okay?” he asked her

“Why would I not be?” she still didn’t look at him, “Its not everyday that my friend is going to become a parent.”

“I meant to tell you that.” He sighs as he sees her disappointed face, “The other day.” He stop and thought about what he should say, “I was going to tell you but…”

“Forget about it.” She suppressed her tears, “You have a family now. Like I said I just wanted to get it off my chest. I rather think that it was impossible to be with you rather than possible.”

“Arraso.” He sighs and smiles, “Since my wife can’t dance with me would my best friend dance with me?” she sighs and looks at him. “Just like old times.” He places his hand in front of her. She looks at it and sighs.

“Arraso.” She took his hand and off they went to the dance floor. As they dance, she smiled but she knew in her mind that she really wouldn’t be able to let him go. The best she could do was act and avoid him as much as possible. As the night came to an end everyone said their goodbyes but her heart didn’t want to leave.

 

Hyeri walks to her room and looked through the spell book. “There has to be a love sickness spell.” She flips through the pages. As she went through the book she fell upon a potion. “Janhog?” she read through the spell

Janhag (cruelty)

Effect: Person who takes the potion will not fall in love.

Uses: Lovesickness

Reverse: Unknown