Chp 7 Finding

Forbidden

            Jungkook had quick eye contact with Hyeri before turning around and punching the thief in the abdomen. Making him fall back.

            “Jungkook.” Hyeri grabs a handkerchief from her purse and placing it over his arm. He looked over and found it cute how she panicked. “Are you okay?”

            “I’m fine.” He moves her hand and the handkerchief. She saw his skin heal right in front of her. She was in disbelief. The cops came and thank him for helping them catch the perp. Jungkook grabs his things and stood before Hyeri.

            “Are you okay?” she looks up at him, “You look like you saw something that you weren’t supposed to see.”

            “Nothing.” she turns around, “Let go home.” He grabs her hand and turns her around, with his other hand he pushes her hair over her ear and looks at her neck. She felt her cheek warm up and heart beat fast.

            “Your wound doesn’t look to bad. Just clean it when you get home.” She nods he notice how red she was, “Are you sure you’re okay? You are starting to turn red.”

            “I’m fine. It is just the blood rushing back to my face from being in shock.” She walks away from him, “Let’s go home.”

            The car ride home was quiet as usually, but the tension was gone. Hyeri couldn’t help but to think about what he was. Were her eyes fooling her?

            “You should be happy.” he said catching her off guard.

            “What?” they look at each other

            “Instead of mopping around in your sadness, you should be happy for him.”

            “It harder said than done.”

            “How about this, you can be my plus one for this weekend. So, you won’t feel so embarrass at the wedding.”

            “Who would want to be your plus one? Don’t sit up on such a high horse.” They get to the orphanage. She gets out.

            “I’ll be waiting if you do change your mind.” He said right before she closes the door and runs to the house.

           

WEDDING DAY

            Jimin waited at the orphanage for Hyeri and Yuri. He was wearing black suit with a black skinny tie. His hair was spiked up towards one side. Sister Minah came out.

            “Sister.” He bowed

            “Thanks for taking her.”

            “No, the pleasure is all mine.” Jimin smiles, “Hyeri is a good person, I don’t mind.”

            “Please keep a watchful eye on her.” She smiles, “You probably already know about how she feels about Myungsoo.”

            “I’ll be sure to watch her and keep her safe.” Minah looked behind Jimin

            “Where are your brothers?”

            “Oh, Jin is busy and Jungkook already left with my father since I decided to pick up the girls.” Yuri walk out with a long grey off shoulder dress that hugged her waist in the perfect way. Jimin was astonished with her beauty. “Miss Yuri.” He greeted her

            “Hello.” He looked behind her for Hyeri, “She is coming out.” Yuri turned back, “Hyeri-ah, ppalli.”

 

 

WEDDING

            Jungkook sat at a table with his father and some other business men. To ordinary people the seating was probably normal for them. The seating was split up into groups: vampire, witches and wolves. There was some tension in the air but not a whole lot. Jungkook sat at the table with his father and some other businessman. There was an empty chair next to him that was for Jimin.

            “Where is Jimin?” asked one of the business me

            “He is picking up a friend of the groom.” His father replied, “Oh there he is.” Jimin walks over to the table and greets everyone.

            “Where is she?” asks Jungkook

            “She still talking to the parents. She gonna go and talk to the groom in a little while. So, she’ll be in in a bit.” He sits right down next to her

            “Why are you so interested?” one of the businessman’s wife ask, “Is she pretty?”

            “Not really. She very ordinary.”

            “Why are you so curious then?”

            “Nothing special.” Jungkook said with an expressionless face. Jimin just smiles.

            “Hello.” Jungkook looks over his shoulder to see Yuri standing there, “My name is Kwon Yuri.”

            “Hello.” Everyone at the table notice her beauty right away.

            “I thought her name was Go Hyeri.”

            “Hyeri is right behind-.” She looked behind her but Hyeri was not there, “Oh, she was walking behind me. I don’t know where she went.”

            “Mianhae-.” Hyeri walks over to them. She wore a long black one strap dress, the under skirt stopped mid-thigh while the chiffon outer skirt fell to her feet. She wore big silver stud earrings. “I got stuck talking to an old friend.” Jungkook was speechless at her beauty. Everyone notice her beauty too, but they could tell she was on a different level than Yuri, “Hello everyone, I’m Go Hyeri.”

            “You look very nice dear.” Said one of the wives

            “Thank you.” She looks at Jungkook father, “Thank you ajussi for letting Jimin pick us up this evening.”

            “No need to thank me. It is a small favor.” He had a small subtle smile

            “Let go find our seats.” She looks at Yuri, “See you guys later.”

They both bow and left. Jungkook and Jimin watches as both the girls walked and sat down in their seat. He couldn’t keep his eyes off her. He would talk a little then take a glance at her. Soon the wedding ceremony started, and the light dimmed down. Even then he would look at her the entire time. He could tell she wanted to be happy, but it was hard.

After the ceremony and reception, the dance floor was opened for dancing. He sat and watch as many people walked passed and asked her to dance but she refused everyone. When he finally decided to get up and walk over he saw a guy walk over to her.

“Would you dance with me?” the man asks Hyeri

“Aniyo I’m fine.” She refused politely

“C’mon.” The guys insisted

“I said I’m fine. I don’t want to dance.” The guy grabs her wrist and pulls her up on her feet.

            “Why do you girls always play hard to get.”

            “Let me go.” he pulls her towards the dance floor. Jungkook grabs the guy’s arm that was holding her.

            “She said she doesn’t want to dance with you. So, let her go.” the guy let go of her arm and walks away. She rubs her wrist

            “Thank you.” She goes and sit but Jungkook grabs her wrist, “what?”

            “I think someone owes me a dance.”

            “I don’t dance.”

            “Would you rather dance with me or other strangers around here.” She reluctantly went with him to the dance floor.

            When they got on the dance floor Jungkook took her hand and placed his hands on her waist. She looks up into his eyes, she felt fear but also warmth. He took the first step and they started the waltz and toe stepping.

            “Sorry.” She apologizes and continued to dance.

            “You clean up good.” He commented

            “Thank you.”  She replied shyly, “You look nice yourself.” It was quiet for a second

            “I want to apologize for the other day and for being rude.” She was surprised, “Are you going to say anything?”

            “Aniyo.” She stops dancing, “I actually have to go and find someone.” She let go of his hand, “Thank you for the dance.” He watches her walk off. She places her hand over her heart hoping it would stop beating so fast. She walked and found Myungsoo and Ye Eum together. She smiles and hugs them both. “Congratulations.”

            “Thanks for coming Hyeri-ah.”

            “I wouldn’t miss it.” she smiles, “I know now isn’t the time or place, but I was wondering if you found out anything about the symbol I gave you earlier this week.”

            “I looked through grandma’s books and found some stuff. I’ll drop it off at the orphanage before we head out tomorrow.”

            “Thank you very much, I’ll go back and join my table now.” she walks back and sees Jungkook with another girl. The girl is against the wall and he is leaned over her. The girl looks shy and he looked seductive.

            “So, you are here alone?” he asked the girl. She nods, “I heard you are the minister’s daughter, right?”

            “Is it that obvious?” she pushes her hair behind her ear

            “Everyone knows about the minister’s daughter.” He said with a smile, “She is supposed to be the prettiest of every clan.” He smiles, “Too bad that you are a witch and not a -”

            “Vampire.” Hyeri said quietly, but he hears her and turns his head. She felt a chill go down her spine. “I was right.” She thought to herself. He stood straight up, but she turns and began to walk in the opposite direction. She bumps right into Jimin. “Ah.”

            “Mianhae.” Jimin chuckles, “Are you okay?”

            “It is okay that was my fault; I didn’t look at where I was going.”

            “Are you busy right now?”

            “Aniyo.”

            “My father wants to meet you.”

            “Why?” she was confused

            “He just wants to meet you.” She agreed and followed him. When she got to the table everyone quiet down and had their eyes on her. “Abeoji, this is Go Hyeri, my friend.” His father observes her from head to toe and smiles. She felt the eyes of the vampires on her.

            “Hello, my name is Kim HeeChul.” He smiles

            “Nice to meet you.” She smiles back, “I’m actually in a hurry to get back so I can’t stay long.” HeeChul gets up and walks towards her. He takes her hand

            “It was nice to meet you in such a short time.” He kisses the back of her hand. He felt a surge of energy.

            “Sorry that I have to leave so soon.” She bows and leaves. As she walked towards Yuri and gets stopped by Jungkook. His eye stared straight into her eyes, “what?”

            “Follow me.” He grabs her wrist and literally drags her after him.

            “Jungkook-ssi that hurts.” She tried to break her wrist free, “Let go. It hurts.” When they finally got to a secluded area he lets go of her “You really are weird. First you help me escape from a wrist grab and then you do the exact same thing.” He walks towards her with fierce eyes, but she didn’t back down. They were literally face to face.

            “What did you hear?”