Fail in first day

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

“You know, I don’t need any sympathy” Jinyoung mumbled while his eyes still close. “Who said I’m here for sympathy?” You raise one of your eyebrows.

“Then why did you come here in the first place?” He sat down and stared at you with his cold eyes. “I told you, I’m here to be your tutor! How many times should I mention the word TUTOR for you?” You rolled your eyes.

“Aren’t you afraid of our school’s rules? You know, all students aren’t allowed to get any jobs before they finish graduate” He crossed his arms. You glared at him then shift your gaze at his muscular body, “Aren’t you going to wear something that can cover your body? You ARE in front of a girl” you pointed at yourself.

Jinyoung looked around, grabbed his shirt and wear it, “Are you satisfied now?” Jinyoung said with a duh~ sound. “Good~” You nodded and take out a pile of papers from your school’s bag. “Now, we-”

“WOHOOOOO~! Finally, I beat CNU hyung” Baro proudly hit his chest twice. You grasp your hand into a fist, ‘How can I forget about this one’.

Jinyoung stared blankly at you who looked really annoyed then his lips curled into an evil smirked.

“Hey guys!” Jinyoung yelled which caught all of his best friends’ attention. You stare at him in wonder, ‘Now, what is he going to do?’

“Do you guys want to have something to eat? My treat, come on!” Jinyoung stand straight and went out from his bed room. His best friends followed him from behind and you blankly looked at their figures disappeared.

You sigh in defeated, ‘He’s really mean! I’m failed in my first day as a tutor’ you fake a cry and sniffled.

‘This guy is going to be tough’ you weakly knocked your forehead on the couch. “ouch”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~

Mianhae for not updating yesterday...

I was busy helping my best friend with her fanfic,

please support her fanfic too ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/128880/keep-the-faith-changjo-chunji-romance-you